Ban this character now!!!

Any rule breakers and problem creators to report! Let us know!
Goldenarrows
Demeratone
Demeratone

Re: Ban this character now!!!

Post by Goldenarrows »

And what about the Gorkhe abuse? Is that not diverted towards a particular community?

And what about the Katuwa char? He is not banned. Why?

Give indefinite ban to the person who said Gorkhe to Statics!
Last edited by Goldenarrows on Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Who's Next To Join My List? :-?
मन करे सो प्राण दे, जो मन करे सो प्राण ले, वही तो एक सर्वशक्तिमान है!
khekhekhe
Dark Memora
Dark Memora

Post by khekhekhe »

khe khe khe feel like laughing:

As per GM - The people of US, JAPAN America has no wisdom and anybody talking on it is against religion.

well gm if my family members are abused in pm and from noob, i will abuse them back thats natural reaction.....

anyways all the best for the game... bye bye.

Khekhekhe - Signing Off - Bruteforce
Last edited by khekhekhe on Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Juscallmeargo
Nifgha
Nifgha

Post by Juscallmeargo »

@GM unfair decision,as we all can see that you are biased.They made noob chars and abused family and sister,we don't have time to make noob char abuse back,what we did we replied from main char,u did permanent ban.If anyone of them abuse your family @GM what will yo do? X(
Best part was that u didn't taken any action against char KATUWA we all can see his abuse on family in 1st screenshot.DO IP BAN of that Char. ~x(

Katuwa char taken BRUTEFORCE and RINAYA family member name and abused them,and there fault is this that they can't hear abuse on there family member and abused back from REAL CHAR??
As a GM u should not be biased.
Argonian
Hyperstorm
Draugr
Vipermage
Shehzaadi
€Lƒør¢£
StaticsFun
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by StaticsFun »

Hi GM

As we can see there is surely discrimination between T & Q from your side.

If T abuse anyone Specifically Perfectstrom Alfaqforever and Longshot thats fine but if Q reply same manner we are culprits. Why??? Please refer the SCREENSHOTS where perfectstrom is calling "Bhadwe" and Alfaqforever calling "Behencho*" that to in whisper. Is this not Abuse?

It seem calling someone GORKHA is not abuse... nonsense. Here Perfectstrom abusing the whole North East Community is not a abuse. Abuse happened from both side WHY only Q have to pay. You either need to Unban Brute and Rinaya or Ban Perfectstrom Alfaqforever Alishba & Longshot. IF they are not ban we have enough proofs to make sure they have to be.

GM please take wise decision.... dont be biased and give 5 day ban favor to T.

IF you require more SS i can share 1 on 1 basis. for which this public platform is not feasible.

Look for unbiased decision.

Regards
Statics
Attachments
PS Abused as "Bhadwe" Whats this???
PS Abused as "Bhadwe" Whats this???
Alfaq abused me as "Behen**od" as in whisper
Alfaq abused me as "Behen**od" as in whisper
Spike1
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by Spike1 »

@Forever I don't play to make wz like you & your T people I need players in server to Enjoy real fun of A3 I.e PVP
And if some one abuse your sister I don't think rinaya/Bruteforce did anything wrong
:-bd
Enjoy game idiots
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

All the characters involved have been given a ban. I don't have to explicitly provide the User ID's on the forums for obvious reasons.

I don't care about T or Q. I see abuse, I issue a ban. That's it. Never question my actions ever again. This is the last and final warning to anyone who poke a finger at me. If you can't behave in the game, you all deserve the exit door. If you can't find it, I will be very pleased to kick you out as I have already done for the characters involved. Learn to behave.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Goldenarrows
Demeratone
Demeratone

Post by Goldenarrows »

[GM]Blade wrote:All the characters involved have been given a ban. I don't have to explicitly provide the User ID's on the forums for obvious reasons.

I don't care about T or Q. I see abuse, I issue a ban. That's it. Never question my actions ever again. This is the last and final warning to anyone who poke a finger at me. If you can't behave in the game, you all deserve the exit door. If you can't find it, I will be very pleased to kick you out as I have already done for the characters involved. Learn to behave.
So Muslim abuse is abuse on religion and indefinite ban?
And what about abuse of North Eastern Community by calling them Gorkhe?

This is not about questioning your actions but to point out the dubiousness of your decision. Any one can see the dubiousness.

If Rinaya/Bruteforce indefinite ban, then why not Perfectstrom & Starz indefinite ban?
Who's Next To Join My List? :-?
मन करे सो प्राण दे, जो मन करे सो प्राण ले, वही तो एक सर्वशक्तिमान है!
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

Ban duration is purely as per my discretion. Abusing a religion directly in the game is something that I can't allow in any circumstances. Treat it fair or unfair, I don't care.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

God! Why so messed up forum! I loggedin in hope that i will see some new ingame activities. Guys please behave wisely. All who knows me are good friend of mine. Some though abuse me from noob char, I never reply them back with a abuse. Fact is things went too far with some of our buddies. Please don't abuse each other like this. Enjoy the game. \m/
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord