Annihilation vs Vulcan

A place where i like to post screenshots - about my character, my stuff, just about anything you got or think about in this game...
Truthraiser
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Re: Annihilation vs Vulcan

Post by Truthraiser »

Triggered wrote:A Warrior has nothing to do with the number of Rebirths when it comes to play in Arena. All you need is only a limited stats which helps u get a Defense of 1.5k and around 1600 points in the STR section.. Considering Vulcan playing with 112 level ess, he has no chance to win since there is a bug in the Arena which makes a Warrior/Holy Knight/Mage to hit 500 more damage if they have equipped a 130 level shue. (That stuff works only if its 130 level shue, even 129 won't work) Now, if that guy who has posted the video knows that, he was just trying to shame Vulcan for some fame.. :D

Keeping in mind that its just a game, one should not endorse someone's name if u know something more than others.. :-bd

Happy Gaming-
True but they don't know about gamplay and game knowledge which you just shared its new for them . So only in previous match Argonian vs Vulcan . Vulcan had won with 12k hp. =)) =)) =))

Its just there frustration . i am really laughing on him who made the video can't come pvp with Vulcan.Making testing videos of Town mates.
Happy Gaming :yahoo: ;)
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Re: Annihilation vs Vulcan

Post by Tomriddle »

Ignorance kill kids :ymparty:
Arrogance kills Men :))
Lagg kill Legends \m/
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord