Not able to Login says disabled

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
StaticsFun
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Not able to Login says disabled

Post by StaticsFun »

Hi guys

Im not able to login to my game account and it says disabled.

I spoke to Dheeraj and he seem to be over smart to tell me "DO whatever i want to do.."

attached is the proof that i have bought stuff from your mania and have been banned for no reason. for which it seems there is a need of legal action to be take on this server for authentication with cyber crime cell or its a racket to earn money without tax. my account statement also shows that there is transaction money been give to mania eCommerce site to buy certain game items. which has been provided to the cyber crime cell.

Looking for your immediate reply. Also share this company physical address to send the leagal court notice.

regards
Anurag
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Re: Not able to Login says disabled

Post by [GM]Blade »

http://acp.a3mania.com/register

All ingame accounts are property of A3 Mania.
By Registering, you agree to follow the Rules of Conduct.
We have full authority to disable, deactivate or ban any user ID.
It is completely our descretion to enable/activate any account or deny it.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
StaticsFun
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by StaticsFun »

Blade you dont have guts to ban PS ARINDAMM ALISHBA STARZ MARKZ DARKZ etc It seem you are paid by them or something else. well you ll know.

Well i have read your policy as I myself a VP Business Strategy guy so dont teach me. I have paid you to play this game and this behavior of your doesnt seem right. I know my RIGHTS over this game and will soon you will know your. either you return my account or my cost paid over your unregistered & untaxable website www.a3mania.com choice is your. I have already dont what was needed rest you ll know soon. You picked wrong person Blade. have fun but not for long.

I challenge you.

Regards
AD
StaticsFun
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by StaticsFun »

A3 Mania is a non profit motive gamers community and its seem you have an eshop option where you are making profit which states that its illegal to promote A3 Mania for profit. I have spent more then couple of thousand INR over this game which doesnt give you right to disable account permanent. or please share proof here which i have all the right to know.

Regards
AD
Orb
Cynick
Cynick

Post by Orb »

Statics blade is afraid to ban Markz because he is pakistani and if he ban Perfectstorm and Alishba then how blade will get profit?who will scam new commers?
Perfectstorm
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by Perfectstorm »

This Asshole Statics wants to know why gm banned him ye le proof abusing from noob char Castilian while gm was online and now you challenging him ? dont take gm as fool he knows which char is played by whom now cry :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
Attachments
Slow Dualler Gorkha
Slow Dualler Gorkha
Juscallmeargo
Nifgha
Nifgha

Post by Juscallmeargo »

If GM knows which char is played by whom,y he didn't took any action against those chars KATUWA and ALLAH,he didn't even banned those 2 chars,real char ki baat he chod do.According to his how u posted CASTILLIAN abuse he banned STATICS,according to this policy he should ban ALLAH,KATUWA plus there real chars,but no action against them.
Attachments
pr3.jpg
pr2.jpg
pr1.jpg
Argonian
Hyperstorm
Draugr
Vipermage
Shehzaadi
€Lƒør¢£
StaticsFun
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by StaticsFun »

Perfectstorm here you go your Abuse. also he is abusing at forum. Perfectstorm you must be asshole.

GM Ban him immediately or do you take real money for our personal benefits through your non profit unregistered online eCommerce platform http://www.a3mania.com? which is an offence to Income Tax department and your working with make it dual employment again an offence which i ll be sharing with your company HR head and providing wrong information over chats stating a3mania is registered.

GM Choice is yours temporary or permanent.

Regards
AD
Attachments
PS Abuse Bhadwe
PS Abuse Bhadwe
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

With all due respect, Stacie I just wanna ask you few questions
1.Where is the proof of your alligation that gm is baised? GM may have their own parameters to approve the ban. Please respect his decision.
2. If you have read the rules and conduct, privacy statement properly, you will come to know that what Blade has stated above is gonna work here only. By registering an account here you are impliedly accepted that condition. I don't know how you are so sure about that? As you have mentioned that you have knowledge about it, I request you to share me the link of the related amendment of the relevant law about it, as I myself was unable to find it.
3. If its all started with pk pk and dying in maps , please note that this is just a game
I expect all you guys have that much maturity to treat it likewise and keep it in that way. I have friends with all you are fighting with. All you guys are good souls. Darkz, Argo, ps, princzmona, Bruteforce,Ramarcher, Vulcan even you are basically good persons. Please dont make it anymore worse.

Happy gaming!!!
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

Juscallmeargo wrote:If GM knows which char is played by whom,y he didn't took any action against those chars KATUWA and ALLAH,he didn't even banned those 2 chars,real char ki baat he chod do.According to his how u posted CASTILLIAN abuse he banned STATICS,according to this policy he should ban ALLAH,KATUWA plus there real chars,but no action against them.
In my post related to this abuse, I have already made it clear that I have taken action on everyone who is involved. I don't post the real names to avoid humiliating people. It's just a game and I strongly believe people deserve a second chance. Keeping that in mind I always keep these kind of bans confidential because it shouldn't affect the future of the person in the game. You should be a whole new level of retard to take the issue over the forums and making fools out of yourself. Never question my actions ever again. This is your final warning.
StaticsFun wrote:GM Ban him immediately or do you take real money for our personal benefits through your non profit unregistered online eCommerce platform http://www.a3mania.com? which is an offence to Income Tax department and your working with make it dual employment again an offence which i ll be sharing with your company HR head and providing wrong information over chats stating a3mania is registered.
I honestly don't care about what you have to say. Since it's public already, let me remind you that creating new accounts for the sole purpose of abusing is violation of the Abuse Policy. Furthermore, it is a big misuse of A3 Mania's resources and my personal time.

http://forum.a3mania.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5416

I have clearly mentioned about the actions that I will be taking when you are found to abuse using new accounts.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Orb
Cynick
Cynick

Post by Orb »

http://forum.a3mania.com/viewtopic.php? ... 44&p=50396
Its old topic just tell me why you didn't banned him
Orb
Cynick
Cynick

Post by Orb »

Tomriddle slave of basia u better shut your mouth first learn to see char name properly its statics not stacie
Jake gulami kar le basis Ki as always :-@
Orb
Cynick
Cynick

Post by Orb »

Forum should be for good suggestions idhar to sab ek dusreko ban dalne pade hai lol :))
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

@Orb

I dont know your real char name.

It doen't matter what the proper char name. The note i conveyed should be important. Sad part is guys like you make it worse.

Your long burning sensation and fustration caused by some good T players mentioned by you in the post seems evident. Always remember your abuse and wrong doings will get you sooner or later.

Although it seems your real char got so much banged that you are unable to post topic using your real char here. :-bd

Try to improve a situation rathar than making it worse.

P.S. If you still unable to understand, consult a physiatrist :-\
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord
Orb
Cynick
Cynick

Post by Orb »

h@h@ lol looks who's talking about pvp :)) :p