Damage, MP consumption -> whats wrong with them!!

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
GhostWalker
Ranias
Ranias

Re: Damage, MP consumption -> whats wrong with them!!

Post by GhostWalker »

+1 totalllllly to above poster :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
IGN:Ghostwalker/Postmodem & Quadamage/Annihilation
IGC: Archer & Warrior
IGL:Rb 12/12 LvL 165, Rb 11/12 LvL 165
IGKH:Spartans
Greendragon
Tizor
Tizor

Post by Greendragon »

+10000000000 to athenaindia...
Dontation of 500 Mania$ for the good job :P (all my hard work playin adult games in arcade :P)
IGN:- Greendragon
IGC:- Holy Knight
IGKH:- Maniacs
IGT:- Quanato
AthenaIndia
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by AthenaIndia »

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D . I am Richie Rich ;) .
Thank you so much Greendragon and GhostWalker :ymhug:
sahil
Cullijpayhern
Cullijpayhern

Post by sahil »

1st of all welcome to the game bro... (now sm1 is going to be rb 12 real soon :P)
bhai logo A3 ka sabse bada keeda waapas aagaya sab log bhagoooo XD

welcome to a3mania :)
IGN: Sahil
A3 Mania
AthenaIndia
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by AthenaIndia »

Thank you . Hahaha weeeeeeeeeeee . :yahoo: :yahoo:
Thank you for telling me about this awesome server and bringing me back into the game :-) .
Ab jaldi apney exams khatam kar aur tu bhi aaja . Temoz ki watt lagani hai :ymdevil:

All The Best for your Exams again . :ugeek:

Take Care

IGN:- AthenaIndia
IGC:- Archer
IGKH:- BraveSouls
IGT:- Quanato (Quanatian forever)
sahil
Cullijpayhern
Cullijpayhern

Post by sahil »

maa ki...changing the town.... :|
A3 Mania
Greendragon
Tizor
Tizor

Post by Greendragon »

Forgotten and buried under huge pile of otherposts... decided to excavate n bring the topic back into the limelight :P

Scar... any luck on this? or is it better to ditch the topic n live with it (pls dont say this!! :( )
IGN:- Greendragon
IGC:- Holy Knight
IGKH:- Maniacs
IGT:- Quanato
AthenaIndia
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by AthenaIndia »

Forgotten and buried under huge pile of otherposts... decided to excavate n bring the topic back into the limelight :P

Scar... any luck on this? or is it better to ditch the topic n live with it (pls dont say this!! :( )
Holy Knights still rock then whats the problem man .. you are holy knight so chillmari :ymdevil:
Advise to Archers when your arrows will finish ..... make another hk . or go drink some of Bellua's sweet stuff :ymdaydream:
Mages u can go sede sede makes circles around the hk until he gets frustated :evil:
Warriors well they were made to be pked by all characters so go chill.... :razz:

So even if our beloved GMs do not get this time to fix the damage calculation its alright according to me ....
I am making a hk then i will just razzz n heal ... rinse repeat .... :ymparty:
vitalstrike
Arr Phameino
Arr Phameino

Post by vitalstrike »

no offence to any hk
lol........ bro tats all HK's can do (not really good ones wit IMBA gameplay)And GD is the best around :D
raz and heal nd If they stop to hit Bam!!!!!! they r dead hehe keep on healin bro :ymdevil: ...
Try pvp against good archers they'll kill u b4 u touch them
Mages lol u cant see them (moving so fast) ne way mages r not ment fr pvp
lolol this the best Warriors bro try pvp against a good warrior they'll rape u inside out (they may be hard to lvl up but once high lvl hah....)
IGN : vitalstrike / Silentrike / Sprada
IGC : Mage / Archer / Warrior
IGL : Rb 12 A5
Freezaa
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Freezaa »

yeh yeh yeh scar do it asap...

all seems eager including me...:P
AthenaIndia
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by AthenaIndia »

Dedicated to keep this post alive .. Dear Scar please do something about this when you have time.
Numenor
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Numenor »

DONT PISS ME OFF. I get very mean and rude.
GhostWalker
Ranias
Ranias

Post by GhostWalker »

What abt the episode 5 skills, why aren't they working? The high cruise of warrior is just not functioning the way it is supposed to. When will that get fixed, Scar says its working fine. I must say he is wrong. I have tested even after he said its fine. I have counted the number of hits dealt with and without cruise and they are the same, Please check it with my character if u want. Its like i have payed for duplicate stuffs!!
IGN:Ghostwalker/Postmodem & Quadamage/Annihilation
IGC: Archer & Warrior
IGL:Rb 12/12 LvL 165, Rb 11/12 LvL 165
IGKH:Spartans
[GM]Scar
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Post by [GM]Scar »

This is what I posted in one of the Ticket which Greendragon has opened for the same issue. Posting it here, so that others can also know.
Critical Hit chances are always Random. That means you may get any Critical Hit Chance.. Also note that having higher Critical Hit Rate not only increases you Crit Chance, but it also has some relation with the opponent's Critical Hit Evasion.. So Having more Crit Rate doesn't mean that you can only do a lot of crits on monsters, but It also means that you can get a good advantage on players or opponents who are having lesser Critical Hit Evasion. The Max value for Options is 63%.. If you have more than 63% options in an Arithematic Sum, It means that you have got maximum critical hit rate, but you have got a crit fail chance of 37%. The higher the Option crosses 63%, the More weaker the Opponent's Critical Hit Evasion Gets.. This is so inorder to preserve the Game Balance. 100% Crit Rate would mean almost having Double Damage on Everything....

Same happens with other Options... The Normal Evasions and the Accuracy are in proportion... So are the Hit Rate and Hit Evasion.

Suppose if you Hit any lower Level monster, You may get 0s with no Accuracy Option on Pants at all. If you manage to add a Peridot on the Pants and get an Accuracy of 5%, then you can notice that you will get no 0s on the Monster at all. So what is the difference of having 5% accuracy and having max accuracy in those pants, when the effect of both the options are the same?? So, that means that the additional accuracy will be helpfull on your opponents.

If you are having any weapon whose Lower Attack Limit and Higher Limit is More (Elemental Staffs), the more accuracy you have, there are more chances of making the maximum damage out of the staff. Because if you are more accurate, you can do better damage.

Hence all these options are inter-related.. I have done a lot of research on them :)
Regards,
[GM]Scar
A3 Mania Server Dev.
sahil
Cullijpayhern
Cullijpayhern

Post by sahil »

[GM]Scar wrote:This is what I posted in one of the Ticket which Greendragon has opened for the same issue. Posting it here, so that others can also know.
If you have more than 63% options in an Arithematic Sum, It means that you have got maximum critical hit rate, but you have got a crit fail chance of 37%. The higher the Option crosses 63%, the More weaker the Opponent's Critical Hit Evasion Gets.. This is so inorder to preserve the Game Balance.

thisi didnt knew at all.....
so when can we have 63 sets on the server :twisted: :p
A3 Mania