Auction Results awaited

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
Bhismapitama
Memora
Memora

Auction Results awaited

Post by Bhismapitama »

Dear Mods,

Its really pity to say that you guys dont even have time close an Forum event on time. You guys are so much buzy in your day to day affairs that u cant provide eshop credits on time, ur automatic tickets are still pending, auction results are not yet announced. Its hard on my part to store so much wz in my inventory for such a long period. The event was over on 15th September 2014 and results are still not announced. If u guys are nt interested in running the server kindly issue one month notice to us and shut down ur server. why wasting our money,time and energy including yrs.

Kindly requesting to devote 15 mins of ur daily time schedule to game management else this game will also be like other a3 server, which has lost its value.

Thanks,
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Re: Auction Results awaited

Post by [GM]Blade »

Please note that we are not businessmen committed to the game. We are a gamers community and we spend our free time for the game and it is not our primary responsibility.

I am awaiting for server logs to confirm the authenticity of the bids to ensure fairplay. I will review each and every bid and finalize the auctions this week.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster