Madame abuser

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
thepunisher
Memora
Memora

Madame abuser

Post by thepunisher »

Respected Gm

Despite of your several warnings this Uneducated Gavar Madame constantly abuses in the game and makes fun of your rules and policies.
Now am giving you enough proof for you to ban this idiot.
people here in server says that he has eshoped a lot and thats the reason you help him or save him..
whatever...
But i think GM always plays fair with all the players
thus dont prove me wrong and ban this noob immediately and punish him so that he feels ashamed
and humiliated in front of all the players in the server and think 2wice before abusing anyone like typical 5th failed villager, as this game is meant for socially and mentally acceptable people
and not MORONS like madame aka Wukoung aka Kattapa.
Thus dear GM we are waiting for you response to this and hoping for a fair trial.

Madame this is a tight slap to you on behalf of all the players for ur abuse.
Attachments
mm.jpg
ee.jpg
nn.jpg
WokenCLaw
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Re: Madame abuser

Post by WokenCLaw »

thepunisher

U r asking GMS for take action then why all SS r edited ?

Upper all abusing r hidden & Old pics have been posted

U ur self showing that this was a smart move 2 ban MAdame..... Nice work u did :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Rest GMs Wish.
tron
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by tron »

Hi Gm I have nothing to do with this Madame and his slutty antics.

BUT Wait GM These are the same people who supported Madame when he used to abuse Q.

That time they were very happy and never demanded for his ban. Why? Just because the abuse were directed at Q?

See the gangism. Mullas coming together to get Madame banned, just because they are getting abused?

The profiling may be disturbing, but that is the truth. Everyone in a3 knows the fact that in T the mulla gang is together.

I hate Madame but I hate such losers like Darkbrew, Sizzler, Markz, ->(jobless kid), Ekalavya -> (GOS chor and beggar) aka the mulla gang, more and spit on them.

Dont ban anyone just because some one want revenge. Not in the game spirit. Rest your wish.

And Madame for you, in your won style _!_ _!_ _!_ =))
OneBoss
Torturer
Torturer

Post by OneBoss »

@ the punisher - ALL INCLUDING GM KNOWS THATS NOT AN ABUSE AT ALL - No Parental abuse nothing !

I dont know on what basis are you demanding a ban - this is just another way to take out your frustration.

Another non sense things you are doing is again and again using the word 'RC' for your benefit.

GM has been unbiased for banning - I can show a no of posts where I posted SS and he didnt ban - but i never challenged his decision.

In no of cases he has banned even RC players and we all know that.

SO MADAME ALWAYS RESPECTS GM's POLICIES AND ALL SERVER KNOWS THAT. THIS IS NOT AN ABUSE AT ALL - YOU"VE ABUSED EVEN MORE THAN THIS BUT I AM NOT PASTING CZ I DONT THINK GM WILL
ISSUE A BAN WITHOUT PARENTAL ABUSE.

SO DONT BURN and RESPECT GM and HIS POLICIES.

Best,
Rishabh

MADAME / WUKONG
*Left this server due to distribution of bugged stuffs to players by the gm*

#RanjanaRandLoverForever
OneBoss
Torturer
Torturer

Post by OneBoss »

tron wrote:Hi Gm I have nothing to do with this Madame and his slutty antics.

BUT Wait GM These are the same people who supported Madame when he used to abuse Q.

That time they were very happy and never demanded for his ban. Why? Just because the abuse were directed at Q?

See the gangism. Mullas coming together to get Madame banned, just because they are getting abused?

The profiling may be disturbing, but that is the truth. Everyone in a3 knows the fact that in T the mulla gang is together.

I hate Madame but I hate such losers like Darkbrew, Sizzler, Markz, ->(jobless kid), Ekalavya -> (GOS chor and beggar) aka the mulla gang, more and spit on them.

Dont ban anyone just because some one want revenge. Not in the game spirit. Rest your wish.

And Madame for you, in your won style _!_ _!_ _!_ =))
TRON - NOTHING AGAINST YOU MY FELLOW Q MATE. I don't know why you are using these kind of gestures for me.

I'm ignoring the language you used for me but thankful for implicitly supporting me. :)

Thanks a ton,
Rishabh

Madame / Wukong

#RanjanaRandLoverForever
deadsoul
Memora
Memora

Post by deadsoul »

After reading all the posts....the only thing that could be understood is thepunisher's hate towards Madame....
@thepunisher.....
Dude jst bcoz u cant match Madame's popularity in the game...stop bugging around nd posting stupid issues on the forums...the ultimate result is ur downfall...
I dont feel that was a parental abuse after all...stop burning ur ass...show ur aggressiveness in the game...
I dont understand y dis guy is posting stupid shit nd wants GM's attention for this shit...I dont feel this is a reason to ban Madame...rest is wid the gm...
Regards...
thepunisher
Memora
Memora

Post by thepunisher »

@tron
you think we supported Madame when he was faking to be in Temoz?
Firstly he started barking madly at Ekalavya (temoz) on ground of his stupid assumption that being an Eshoper he can do anything. During that time his barking or squeeling whatever did not had any bad words or abuses that were unethical.
Secondly no one ever from Temoz supported his bullshit shouts for Eka 24x7(temoz again). when he got tired he switched to Q and still no one from temoz actually supported this as people here started realising that this stupid creature is a Big PSYCHO.
so accept the fact that Madame has proved to be Moron on either side.
ONE MORE THING IF YOU THINK MADAME ABUSED Q and we supported then why is he invited with open arms in Quanato?? lol really???
Accept it you to glad that you all got a barking dog which will bark on behalf of you all
seriously that proves you all dont have and self-respect on first place accepting him in you ally.
cz we aint gonna do the same thing....
Last edited by thepunisher on Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thepunisher
Memora
Memora

Post by thepunisher »

@Dumboss
" @ the punisher - ALL INCLUDING GM KNOWS THATS NOT AN ABUSE AT ALL - No Parental abuse nothing !"
lol you have prove your foolishness once again.
You are literally using abusive word like "GAND ME GOODA, GAND ME DUM" and u consider them as sweet gestures of respect and you assume from your ratsize brain that GM will not consider as a bad word or abuse??
Then y dont you tell ur father or mother the same words? Can you? will you?
your family will regret this as no family teaches this bullshit. you are simply a disgrace to the game who can just fly his Arse high in power of getting eshoped stuffs from Gm and thinking Gm is you puppet!
for your record i dont think so that GM will agree at all to your baseless and pathetic talks calling yourself as a non abuser is shit!!!
waiting for GM for an action.
thepunisher
Memora
Memora

Post by thepunisher »

@deadsoul
"After reading all the posts....the only thing that could be understood is thepunisher's hate towards Madame....
@thepunisher.....
Dude jst bcoz u cant match Madame's popularity in the game...stop bugging around nd posting stupid issues on the forums...the ultimate result is ur downfall...
I dont feel that was a parental abuse after all...stop burning ur ass...show ur aggressiveness in the game...
I dont understand y dis guy is posting stupid shit nd wants GM's attention for this shit...I dont feel this is a reason to ban Madame...rest is wid the gm...
Regards...""

am sure you are a die-hard fan of Madame oh moreover a pet of his, wiggling his tail here and there.
Firstly why do you think Madame is famous>??(he is so delusional)
has he won any bet match?
has he defeated pro players in the game?(eka?? that was a DC kill) he too refered his kill to be a DC kill
has he showed any game sense? (He is famous nowadays in tping)

the reason you think he is famous is cz he has invested huge some of money in game,landed fully loaded in server(lawwl) and he barks 24x7 and if u consider these benchmarks then you r the most foolish person i have ever seen in the game.
So stop blind following anyone who can do noting except squeeling like a stray pig and understand that game is for playing not for showoff with his dot maxed stuffs.
thepunisher
Memora
Memora

Post by thepunisher »

@wokenclaw
your noobness is far more disgraceful than any forum poster.

laawl u r asking for image editing and you have no consideration for the abuse in the post!!
haha i feel or even care to answer you!!
deadsoul
Memora
Memora

Post by deadsoul »

@thepunisher
Dude u r more disgusting than Alok Naath...stop ur pravachan dude...
"You are literally using abusive word like "GAND ME GOODA, GAND ME DUM" and u consider them as sweet gestures of respect and you assume from your ratsize brain that GM will not consider as a bad word or abuse??
Then y dont you tell ur father or mother the same words? Can you? will you?"
Hw da heck did u bring parents into these matters yr...this is wat i call noobness...if ur parents play this game...v r nt responsible...lol xD
U r buggin this forum page right nw...idk y...
GAAND ME DUM...simply is a way of challenging other a3 players fr pvp...i dont even think dat dialogue wud b fr u... interpreting dat phrase in to ur bull shit is matter of disgrace and utter stupidty...
U r surely more boring dan Alok Naath...sabhyata..sanskar...nd sanskruti...hahahaha...wat u didnt get till nw is hw dumb u r...
Interpreting a phrase into an abuse to urself nd den askin GM to ban Madame...u r a real noob...ohh godd...jst hav a luk at ur post.....nd start regretting....lol...infact it was nt an abuse to u...stop taking things upon urself and stop barkin as if u were the victim....xD...
Stop believin on myths abt his eshop credit nd stuff...dnt challenge GM's decision...he isnt biased bcoz of his credit..by actually involing credit and GM into the post really means dat u r challengin GM fr his law and decisions...i feel pity fr u...no supports frm any1 fr ur post...hmmm...its ok..happens...lol...its nvr too late in London...ask sryy nd the mattr....
Lol..if u r going to do the same...hahahha...xD
tron
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by tron »

Thepunisher first of all, it was quiet clear that you sided with Madame when he was T. Why was Ekalavya & Luxareo hunted by T?
And I can give you many such examples of it.
Secondly, be is not invited or welcomed to Q by many of the Qs. Their kh was hunted out of the main Q alliance and they were also attacked by many Qs.
OneBoss
Torturer
Torturer

Post by OneBoss »

deadsoul wrote:@thepunisher
Dude u r more disgusting than Alok Naath...stop ur pravachan dude...
"You are literally using abusive word like "GAND ME GOODA, GAND ME DUM" and u consider them as sweet gestures of respect and you assume from your ratsize brain that GM will not consider as a bad word or abuse??
Then y dont you tell ur father or mother the same words? Can you? will you?"
Hw da heck did u bring parents into these matters yr...this is wat i call noobness...if ur parents play this game...v r nt responsible...lol xD
U r buggin this forum page right nw...idk y...
GAAND ME DUM...simply is a way of challenging other a3 players fr pvp...i dont even think dat dialogue wud b fr u... interpreting dat phrase in to ur bull shit is matter of disgrace and utter stupidty...
U r surely more boring dan Alok Naath...sabhyata..sanskar...nd sanskruti...hahahaha...wat u didnt get till nw is hw dumb u r...
Interpreting a phrase into an abuse to urself nd den askin GM to ban Madame...u r a real noob...ohh godd...jst hav a luk at ur post.....nd start regretting....lol...infact it was nt an abuse to u...stop taking things upon urself and stop barkin as if u were the victim....xD...
Stop believin on myths abt his eshop credit nd stuff...dnt challenge GM's decision...he isnt biased bcoz of his credit..by actually involing credit and GM into the post really means dat u r challengin GM fr his law and decisions...i feel pity fr u...no supports frm any1 fr ur post...hmmm...its ok..happens...lol...its nvr too late in London...ask sryy nd the mattr....
Lol..if u r going to do the same...hahahha...xD

BANG ON DUDE ! You JUST RIPPED HIM APART AND SHOWED HIM HIS AUKAAD AND PROVED HE IS A LOGICALLY HANDICAPPED PAKI.

GG! Rock on !

#RanjanaRandLoverForever
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

:ymparty:
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord