EVENT

Have an event idea, Like to see it happen at A3 Mania. Write about it, your dream might just come true.
rockstar8
Ranias
Ranias

Re: EVENT

Post by rockstar8 »

only 4 teams from each town??
vishalaga
Memora
Memora

Post by vishalaga »

thx simba for adding more

but what if 3 temoz group won or 3 quanto won or whole T won or Q won

what shud we do on that time

:P

no no depend upon the participant.
pramod.simba
Jaloch
Jaloch

Post by pramod.simba »

vishalaga wrote:thx simba for adding more

but what if 3 temoz group won or 3 quanto won or whole T won or Q won

what shud we do on that time

:P

no no depend upon the participant.

dude..
actually
we get only 1 winner... didnt u see the table???

1 winner from aura and 1 winner from non aura..

just 2 teams..
IGN: Simba Rb 12 165
IGKH: Legends
CLASS: Archer
†...No Salaam Never Gulaam...†™
pramod.simba
Jaloch
Jaloch

Post by pramod.simba »

rockstar8 wrote:only 4 teams from each town??

dude... i just gave an example...

it will depend upon the players that how many teams they register..
IGN: Simba Rb 12 165
IGKH: Legends
CLASS: Archer
†...No Salaam Never Gulaam...†™
surajit2929
Torturer
Torturer

Post by surajit2929 »

hmm seem interesting i would like to play that type of pvp events y not we try the king and queen of q and t pvp match like best hk ,warrior,archer,mage of q vs best hk,warrior,archer,mage:) mens when all watch the match all will enjoy :) and i think gm should not allow any type of unick fully depend on gameplay all play allwayes say dont use dex spacialy to hk but arhcr use unick ,mage and warrior also those play only know to use unick play with normal wopen u will know fun :) and no unick ring or neckless 1 more time depend on fully gameplay :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
Last edited by surajit2929 on Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aniketora
Hell Yatake
Hell Yatake

Post by aniketora »

wats the use of player gettin unqs if they cant use it in pvps... neways if it comes to jus see whose gameplay is better... the opponents shud b given chars of same lvl, same set, same SS... (choice of class depends on the opponenets)
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

We had this Class based PVP months ago...i was brutally Raped in that event...Coz there was no Rb category distribution...all from rb 5 - rb 12 were in 1 category.....i was rb 5 165 n got literally raped.. !
i had teamed up with gambler n he jsut palyed 1 match with me..in which i lagged n died..n he tried his best to survive..he was also just rb 8... and then after that he went for his tuitions...n i got **** up.. !!

The Event Specifications were the same as Asmita mentioned few posts ago...!

Archer n warrior..n mage n Hk wuld team up.. !

I still remember that Immo n Vitalstrike Against BW n Ariana was the finals...Though i thnk that Ariana manipulated the event a bit :P .. !

n the event was won by BW n Ariana...Vitalstrike dced in the strting...N i still feel they would hav won if VS hadnt dced.. !

Hmmm...
There was this Another Event whr we had to fite against players of the other kh..it was like a KH vs KH fite....But only 5 players includin the KH leader were to b formed as a team... !

the event was a failure but..so no point discussin it.. !

Well..bout this Event ..its a nice event.. !
Rb categories , As simba said can be really helpful.. !

i would also like to add that u can keep a total lvl limit for the players..Like...u can say that the total lvl of all the players combined in the team should not exceed 580...or 600.. !

That may for one ease ur burden ....And it may add fun to the Event.... Coz then they hav to compromise one of the team member's lvls...n its upto them to decide which class to compromise.. !

just an xtra factor that i suggested :) !!
IGN : Oblivion
KH : ƒerocious

IGC : Mage Redyan

\m/ \m/
Save Earth...Itz The Only Planet Wid Gurllzz !!
aniketora
Hell Yatake
Hell Yatake

Post by aniketora »

I think thr shud be 2 types of events.. one shud be free lance whr nebody can go against nebody... no lvl or uniq weapon restriction... another shud be wid restrictions... n points shud be given to winners instead of jus ingame materials... we can classify player rankings wid respect to tht...
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

Nope man...Uni's shuldnt be allowed in ne pvp event... it doesnt matter that the guy has bought it from eshop or purchased the Uni ingame.. !

they shuldnt allow them...Just thnk of those few ppl who are unfortunate to get uni's in game... this rule will help them alot !!

\m/ \m/
aniketora
Hell Yatake
Hell Yatake

Post by aniketora »

Les not consider ppl who bought it frm E shop... but ppl who got it ingame ... they will b more unfortunate thn ppl who dint get uni ingame if they arent allowed to use uniqs.. also ppl who got it frm E shop shud b allowed to use since they paid for it... n i even suggestd events wid restrictions
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

But wat bout the non restriction thng?...ne rb can fight ne other rb char ...this will simply not allow low rb's to njoy that category.. :| !!

\m/ \m/
aniketora
Hell Yatake
Hell Yatake

Post by aniketora »

yeah... in tht category... ppl can choose to play whther they wanna play or not... nd if we giv pts in tht system thn high rb ppl wont get much pts against low rb players
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

but wouldnt that also ensure that low rb's will not even get points?...ur lookin at it frm the high rb perspective..look at it the other way around..the low rb ppl cant even get ne points in the category..though high rb are gettin low points..but atleast they're gettin sm.. !

I thnk the rb restriction thng is better !!

\m/ \m/
aniketora
Hell Yatake
Hell Yatake

Post by aniketora »

yu dun get my point.... whn a high rb player defeats some low rb player thn he will get less points accordin to the rb diff... eg. rb 12 defeatin rb 0 gets jus 1 point n rb 12 defatin rb 11 gets 12 pts... if a lower rb player defeats a higher rb player than he gets a lot of pts... probably an rb 0 player wont defeat a rb 12 player... bt an rb 3 to 5 player can easily defeat a rb 7 to 8 player.... also if its same rb players match then they r still winning points.... so thr is surely something for the low rb playrs... they can go aginst each other for points..
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

If they go against each other for points...or they try fightin Ppl just 2-3 rb's above them..which u said they can defeat.. It will Convert into the Rb retriction type Suggestion :P !!

\m/ \m/