Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalt Not Die..

Have an event idea, Like to see it happen at A3 Mania. Write about it, your dream might just come true.
Lime
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalt Not Die..

Post by Lime »

"What is it this time? Deneru".
"I have got news".
"It better be good or i won't take it for granted of you disturbing my sleep".
"It is, my lord".
"Enlighten me".

For 1st time that day Deneru looked up to his magnificence,the almighty.His golden eyes meeting the cruel gruesome jade black

of the almighty.Even Deneru, quite well known for his valiantness,could not come to terms with the persona magnifica.Their

was just cruelty and loathing in those jade black eyes.Something which even made him cower.

"Your highness, the mercenary u summoned has arrived.".
"Excellent",the jade black lit up with expectation.The malice in the voice and the loathing made a chill run down Deneru's

spine.He lowered his head so as to hide his fright.A drop of sweat trickled down his forehead.He was a god how can he act as

a human infront of the magnificence.The HAG hates humans, he thought...
Deneru looked shocked and scared,for the first time he had thought ill of the Magnificence. But why isn't she reacting,she is

god,she should have heard his thoughts aloud.

"Denru,summon the mercenary in and leave us",
"Yes, your highness".

Deneru walked away silently.And for the very first time in that room he breathed a sigh of relief. That old hag does make you

sweat,he thought.
But still a faint thought stung him at the back of his mind.
Who was this mercenary?
Why does she have such expectations from him?
--------------------------------------------------------

Late at night the village elders had their discussions.
"The oracle has yet again foreseen a dark force, the force is much too powerful for us".
"What do you mean Torrbiear".asked yarmo anxiously.
"The oracle has foreseen an attack.An attack beyond us to survive.We can only resist but it will be in vain..anyone who

resists dies",the pain in his eyes made the old man look 10 times older.
"Assemble the women and childrens and prepare to move.We elders will remain back and try to buy you some time.Get as far away

as you can.Don't look back or wait for rest unless your feet are worn out"commanded kingstone.

"They don't understand.There is no way.There is no escape from this inevitable death.The oracle had said the dark force is

100 times stronger and faster than us".thought torrbier to himself.He looked around and thought there is no need to pass this

information to them, he couldn't just extinguish the flames of expectations that flickered for a moment in the eyes of the

villagers.

Sioo suddenly spoke out,"we are not running,we fight for our land. Isn't that what we have been doing all this time.Isn't it

what u taught us all this time".
"It isn't the same this time.All this years the oracle said we had a chance.Now its the other way around".piped out yarmo.
"i lost my own son in such an war,now i won't stand around and see you all die here in front of my eyes" the pain in his eyes

tempted torrbier to pass on the information of the oracle to them but just as he was about to speak out,Sioo intervened.

"You know yarmo you should have shown us some faith.We are not weak,neither are we your son.We are the sons of hellmarsh and

we will do everything that lies within us to protect it.Gather up the troops we start training now",commanded sioo.

Sioo reminded him of his only son.Wish he was alive he would have said the same thing that sioo just said.

"Nermer you take the Women and children and take shelter in the northern cave while we prepare for the fight.No one is to

come out",commanded kingstone in his stern voice.

The women looked confused and frightened to leave the rest.after all how could they be locked up in a northern cave while

their loved husbands and fathers and sons fought their lives out.
They stood shocked at 1 position refusing to move. Atlast a small girl came out of the gathering with a bow and arrow in her

hand,walked up to kingstone and spoke out in her sweet innocent voice,"So old man, how to fire one of these??"

The whole village looked towards her..kingstone looked down shocked.
"Come on old man i don't have much time.If you don't know how to use a bow and an arrow,i might as well search another

mentor".

The whole village erupted with cheers and determination.No one noticed the tear drop sliding down the aged cheeks of

torrbier."Is it the end".He looked up to the stars above and thought"O God is this what we have been fighting for? Is this

the outcome" Torrbier looked stunned for a moment"Whom am i praying to, the exact same person who has commanded our

extermination??"
He looked towards the little girl whom kingston was illustrating how to use the bow and arrow
and for a moment he looked determined "do hell with the lord,it is time unlock the darkest secrets ever..The secret of dark

magic,the secret i had refused to resort to for the last 500 years..maybe now is the time for even the gods to break down

onto their knees". thought torrbier with pure vengence glistening in those silver white eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------

A watcher crouched consumed and oblique by the inky shadow of a gnarled oak. The sentinel watched intently with dark, morass

colored eyes. The young man dressed in worn and gritty darks while a cowl masked his face. He switched position from crouch

to standing without so much as a strain of a tendon or muscle to give him away.

"The pathetic humans have started training" smirked the silhouetted figure"as if that is gonna save them.I could kill them

all at once.But Her majesty's orders were simple...INFILTRATE AND FOLLOW THE ELEVENTH COMMANDMENT..Thou shalt not die." He

turned around and vanished into the misty darkness..

One thing stuck him odd,if the purpose of this attack was not to kill anyone why send me for the attack.What does the

Magnificence have in mind...SOME OTHER PLANS????

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 1:-

Things to be done in this event...

1>Each town will select 4 chars of different classes..
1 warrior
1 archer
1 Mage
1 Holy Knight

The chars will be selected on a 5 day vote basis...

The players of each town will nominate the player's name on day 1 which will be put up on forums polls section..The players

with highest votes will be selected from each town...
4 from quanoto
4 from temoz
keep in mind all should be of different classes..
And no politics should be entartained..only the best chars of the individual classes should be chosen...

2> After the selection of players are made and the temoz team and quanoto team are ready we begin the event...

The basic aim of the teams is to survive more than the other team...

1 character from 1 team will be the defender and the 4 chars of the other team will be the offender.
The aim of the defender is to tank the other team's chars for as long as possible the time defended will be noted down..
similarly each char has to defend while the other team launches attack on the defender..

After all the four members of each team has defended the team with the maximum defending time wins..

for ex team 1 :- Hk 1minute 30 sec
Mage 45 sec
Archer 52 sec
warrior 1 minute 25 sec

Team 2 :- Hk 1minute 40 sec
Mage 55 sec
Archer 52 sec
warrior 1 minute 55 sec

Team 2 wins....

3> Depending on the winning team the town wins..

Rules are simple stand tank and fight...
Hks cant use heal
Mages can't use sedi
and if a defending char runs away that char is dqed and the time is not included in the teams time.

PART 2:-

The winning town will be able to access Nevia canyon where a 170 lvl gm char will emerge...kill it n obtain the drops..But

beware The gm char will hit back and play like a normal char..Survive and tank it's shots and kill it within 15 minutes..
Failing to do so will terminate the event and The town would not have benefitted...

So choose your warriors wisely for part 1..and unite for part 2..
Last edited by Lime on Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IGN: Limelight
IGC: Archer(Quanoto)
Rb: NOOB no need to mention
surajit2929
Torturer
Torturer

Re: Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalt Not Die..

Post by surajit2929 »

+1 gm sould think about this event :)
Lime
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by Lime »

SAD JUST 1 COMMENT...:(

rituel
Ranias
Ranias

Post by rituel »

this is a good idea... u must go slow on this no everything @ once... so just wait b4 u post another event suggestion ok?
Lime
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by Lime »

Yup okay have loads of ideas...so got a bit carried away.. :-|

deadraizer
Ranias
Ranias

Post by deadraizer »

too complicated, ders a lot of politics within the towns, moreover too many complications, n agn d point wich i have forever hated, y no heal for hks?
actoz put that skill to kill creeps na?
yeah its overpowered so?
all shud play that class, nerfing it is a noob solution acc 2 me (i jst hate it whn ne1 says nethin bout heal :@ :@ :@ )
IGN : Deadraizer
IGC : HK

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Lime
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by Lime »

deadraizer wrote:too complicated, ders a lot of politics within the towns, moreover too many complications, n agn d point wich i have forever hated, y no heal for hks?
actoz put that skill to kill creeps na?
yeah its overpowered so?
all shud play that class, nerfing it is a noob solution acc 2 me (i jst hate it whn ne1 says nethin bout heal :@ :@ :@ )
Well if u allow heal Then The event cannot be organized as the Hk will go on Dex and spam heal n won't die...Get what am trying to explain..

Similarly mages will go on sediing..RESULT: NEVER ENDING EVENT

They Can't run as well..Just tank and survive...Although The use of Uniq larcs and Cadies are allowed...

Talking about politics..well The town which resorts to politics will not be able to participate...
COZ: if they don't choose their best chars their town team won't win and they wont be able to take part in part 2...

ANY OTHER COMPLICATIONS U NEED JUSTIFYING DO LEMME KNOW....I have thought of everything....Fire away your questions... :-bd