Important changes in Server Economy

Any suggestions to make A3 Mania a better place is welcome.
Shaan
Memora
Memora

Re: Important changes in Server Economy

Post by Shaan »

Increase GP creep spawn rate by 50% :P
IGN - Seksylady
IGC - Mage
Town - Temoz
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

Yea Yea...So dat when the creep is half dead..another spawns :|
IGN : Oblivion
KH : ƒerocious

IGC : Mage Redyan

\m/ \m/
Save Earth...Itz The Only Planet Wid Gurllzz !!
aridaman
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by aridaman »

I don't think This will be good with E shop players who invested money and more over this is private server they is no financial backup to server from any Giant company like Sify etc, Server can only be run long with the help of only eshop so its better if u have more and more Eshop players ^^
GhostWalker
Ranias
Ranias

Post by GhostWalker »

no this will cause server to lagg.
IGN:Ghostwalker/Postmodem & Quadamage/Annihilation
IGC: Archer & Warrior
IGL:Rb 12/12 LvL 165, Rb 11/12 LvL 165
IGKH:Spartans
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

Yea Moreover..Its nt eas to change a particular setting for the gms...n as it s the spawn rate is efficient Enuf...U just need to look for rite places at the rite tym :|

\m/ \m/
GhostWalker
Ranias
Ranias

Post by GhostWalker »

Its not hard becoz before this they had c3 creeps x 3, that used to be the best place for parties, but then after a dew months server became laggy and that's why they removed it and now made it c3 x 1 creeps (normal), they increased the Xp and quest Xp rate though after that change.
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

yea..N wat i feel is Dat dis Creep Spawn rate...Q exp rate n Xp rate is all sufficient....Coz we also lvled up in the same Atmosphere :) !!!

Just need Determination... !!

\m/ \m/
yashrox
Memora
Memora

Post by yashrox »

I think the implementation of items for lvling above lvl 10 widout any chances of item destruction is perfectly fair!
Think about li'l kids like me :p whu wanna play n cant buy stuff online...Should they be deprived of availing special items like lvl 15 weapons? Do they not have the right to get strong and rock the game wid their terrefic gameplay??
It's like diving the game into two unequal halves of elites and non-elites!
I know it 'll be a li'l unfair for the people using E-Shops, but look at the brighter and moral side of it, Teenie-tiny kids wud hav the opportunity to enjoy the game to the fullest... :D
So, I guess the implementation of stuff like Upstar n Treasure of reconciliation is not only fair but it also has a benevolent side!

Dinduu eeeeej noooooooooooob!! :)) :)) :))
deadraizer
Ranias
Ranias

Post by deadraizer »

maximus wrote:yea..N wat i feel is Dat dis Creep Spawn rate...Q exp rate n Xp rate is all sufficient....Coz we also lvled up in the same Atmosphere :) !!!

Just need Determination... !!
U h8 all these decisions b'coz u hv already reached rb 11 aura 5 :P
IGN : Deadraizer
IGC : HK

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

yashrox wrote:I think the implementation of items for lvling above lvl 10 widout any chances of item destruction is perfectly fair!
Think about li'l kids like me :p whu wanna play n cant buy stuff online...Should they be deprived of availing special items like lvl 15 weapons? Do they not have the right to get strong and rock the game wid their terrefic gameplay??
I know it 'll be a li'l unfair for the people using E-Shops, but look at the brighter and moral side of it, Teenie-tiny kids wud hav the opportunity to enjoy the game to the fullest... :D
So, I guess the implementation of stuff like Upstar n Treasure of reconciliation is not only fair but it also has a benevolent side!

Dinduu eeeeej noooooooooooob!! )

LOL =)) =)) ....hahaha....This is a very Polite Way to say... "ESHOP WAALON....TUMHAARI KLPD :P "

And dead..ya ur rite..I hate all dese decisions coz im already Rb 11 aura 5...i mean i tok a month to do it...N kids nwadays want to do it in 15 days??.... Blaaah !!!

\m/ \m/
[GM]Scar
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Post by [GM]Scar »

Shaan wrote:Increase GP creep spawn rate by 50% :P
It wont be increased. I think its more than enough right now.
yashrox wrote:I think the implementation of items for lvling above lvl 10 widout any chances of item destruction is perfectly fair!

Dinduu eeeeej noooooooooooob!!
A Kid in the Server????? A3 is Adult only man.. Grow Up! :ymdevil:
Regards,
[GM]Scar
A3 Mania Server Dev.
[GM]Scar
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Post by [GM]Scar »

GhostWalker wrote:Its not hard becoz before this they had c3 creeps x 3, that used to be the best place for parties, but then after a dew months server became laggy and that's why they removed it and now made it c3 x 1 creeps (normal), they increased the Xp and quest Xp rate though after that change.
Each creep movement consists of 32 bytes of data that the Server sends to the client.

Assume that there are about 10 X 3=30 creeps on the Map. We are doing (X 3) assuming that the creep count has been increased 3 times. So that means a Total of 960 bytes of data is coming to the Client at once, because once you move, all the creeps show movement.

Suppose if you are in a party, all the Data of the all the party members comes to the Client. So that is a Total of 512 bytes of data roughly if the Character is wearing 5 pieces of his set, with a weapon and Shue.

Additional 32 bytes for the Buffs put on by the Party Members. 32 bytes for each buff. That means 32X3=96 bytes of data coming to the client.

OK, now lets start our calculation. Suppose if you are in a party of 7 Members with a Mage hunting in C3, and each party member is having full set with a weapon and Supershue, Then if the Mage makes a Pantoti and does a Strip Blast, This is what happens:

Your client receives the data that the Mage has performed an SB. This is usually 32 bytes.
Immediately you receive 32X30 = 960 bytes of data for creep Movement. Assume that an SB has killed 20 creeps, we have 20X32 = 640 bytes of data coming into the client indicating that the creeps have died. Additionally you will get 16 bytes of data for the Woonz that you have picked and 32 bytes of data for the Party Helper for each drop. Assume that you have got 19creeps X 16 = 304 bytes and an additional 32 bytes for 1 drop Party Helper info, that means you got 304+32= 336 bytes of data. 8 bytes of data for the EXP bar increase for character and 8 more for the mercenary. If the merc is active, it might move, which is an additional 32 bytes.

So lets start totalling,

960 for Creep Movement data
640 for 20 creep die packets
336 byes for Party helper and Woonz
8X20 = 160 byes for EXP increase
160 more bytes if Merc is active.
512X6 for Party members (Excluding your character) = 3072 bytes
Assume additional 512 bytes for Chat messages, Server Announcements or any other Character with Mercenary who appears in the screen.
2 bytes for Keep Alive Packet (Checks if player is active or laaged out)

So that is a total of 5842 bytes which is equal to 5.7 kB (Approx)

This is only the data that you receive, the data that you send will be separate.

If you are using a 64kbps internet connect (poor guy like me) then you will be getting around (64 Kilobits per second)/8 = 8 Kilobytes per second

That means Upload speed and download speed will be 8 kB/second

Assume that you have Google Talk and Yahoo Messenger running in the background. That will use up the remaining bandwidth. Hence your net connection get bottlenecked and as a result of this, you face laag.

This no only happens for the Client, but the server side also. The Server will be having a lot of processing to do. But anyhow, due to the Network bandwidth and CPU power, it will be managing, but on the Client side they cause problems. It may happen sometimes that some creeps are omitted. Which are displayed to some players but not displayed to other.

:-bd
Regards,
[GM]Scar
A3 Mania Server Dev.
GhostWalker
Ranias
Ranias

Post by GhostWalker »

ahh ok that way ah i see now :-\ :-\ :-\
deadraizer
Ranias
Ranias

Post by deadraizer »

I'll pretend I understood Scar
IGN : Deadraizer
IGC : HK

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

Rofl Now I See why Scarz Got Dark Circles :D

\m/ \m/