Making a3mania more intresting

Any suggestions to make A3 Mania a better place is welcome.
aridaman
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Making a3mania more intresting

Post by aridaman »

Gm Scar i want to suggest some options to make our a3mania server more Interesting pls check if Any of them can help u with some changes in it, these changes will be good for both Temoz and Quanto players

Sir i have seen after Rb 11 or 12 aura 5 mostely players leave this game because they dont have much to do in game and they get bore and i know you are working on rb 13 i know this but....

As i know you have also played a3india and maybe you rember how both Towns use to make Lvling party @ ardour for Den and tao and there use to be lot of pk and groups of players use to enjoy all this that was good time pass both Town use to cordinate more for Parties .... As in a3mania xp ratio is more so no one like to lvl ing party ....

and according to sever xp you cant reduce it also but there are some change that can be done

1) Gp should be only for low lvl players and new players so that they can lvl fast

2)after rb 10 aura 5 players should not be allowed in gp , after rb 11,12 160 lvl should have some nice xp quest so that all players like warrior , mages,hks,archer should lvl in map and they do quest then they can pk each other in map and more fun they will get in it....... we have letter quest but sadned with the quest is they all of different maps according to there class due to with all players can not lvl in same kind of map and they hardely meet each other. plsss get some new quest more xp from letter quest so that all players lvl in maps and enjoy for fun together
deadraizer
Ranias
Ranias

Re: Making a3mania more intresting

Post by deadraizer »

if der's a quest for all chars in d same map, den d prob will b dis, mages will complete the quest again n again, mking it impossible for other chars, as mages hv sedi and sb, and after rb 10, its nt easy to kill a mage
IGN : Deadraizer
IGC : HK

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Firearrows
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by Firearrows »

Are deadraizer if the mages do quest again and again we can pk them:P .. Yaar it will be good if all the ppl can hunt in 1 map there will be a shortage of creeps but we can w8 for some time.And now also Mages do Letter quest again and again and fast too and archer also with WD skill .. there will be more fun if we hunt in 1 map....Mage r born for lvling fast so noone can do anything... it take 20-30 min even more for hk to do letter quest..so it will be good for hk also...Scar plz see to it....
IGN-Firearrows
IGC-Archer
KH-Wanted™
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

Lol naaah..I dont care bout the mage thng..Coz its not easy for amges to lvl up also..Archers WD Ftw..But yea..Wat im worried bout is..Dat the letter Cost will Be reduced to nuthing..Their value wil be like Nuthing....And.... like the way it is rite nw...Gp..PK..gp PK :D !!
IGN : Oblivion
KH : ƒerocious

IGC : Mage Redyan

\m/ \m/
Save Earth...Itz The Only Planet Wid Gurllzz !!
Firearrows
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by Firearrows »

NOOB OBLI aunti me not saying to add letter quest if ppl do new quest with something else as a quest reward then letter price will go high how can it cm down ??? Me not saying to add letter quest in 1 map..smthing different more interesting ...tu to noob hai noob he rahega:P....tera dragon egg se nikal gaya congooo:) lol kangaroo jasa lag raha hai:P
IGN-Firearrows
IGC-Archer
KH-Wanted™
[GM]Scar
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Post by [GM]Scar »

aridaman wrote:Sir i have seen after Rb 11 or 12 aura 5 mostely players leave this game because they dont have much to do in game and they get bore and i know you are working on rb 13 i know this but....
I don't consider this correct. We can't do everything immediately. I already told that we will be releasing RBs slowly. Its not like having all the things once, then we can not have anything to do for the future.
aridaman wrote:1) Gp should be only for low lvl players and new players so that they can lvl fast
Without Aura players hunting, you don't get any good Experience.
aridaman wrote:2)after rb 10 aura 5 players should not be allowed in gp , after rb 11,12 160 lvl should have some nice xp quest so that all players like warrior , mages,hks,archer should lvl in map and they do quest then they can pk each other in map and more fun they will get in it....... we have letter quest but sadned with the quest is they all of different maps according to there class due to with all players can not lvl in same kind of map and they hardely meet each other. plsss get some new quest more xp from letter quest so that all players lvl in maps and enjoy for fun together
There is no need of any Leveling quest. Auras can be done by effort. There is not problem in that.

I am currently working on a Game Version Upgrade. Once it done, it will bring a lot of new features and game balance, as well as reduce the PK level to a big extent.
Regards,
[GM]Scar
A3 Mania Server Dev.
aridaman
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by aridaman »

Sir i am not saying that aura players should be ban in gp i mean to say till Rb 10 aura 5 should allow in gp so that they can make lvling party in gp and help other low lvl players after rb 11 lvl 160 players should have nice quest other then Letter char class quest so that all lvl in map and all have more fun.

Pls pls dont slow PK process in game Pk is only life line of this game
deadraizer
Ranias
Ranias

Post by deadraizer »

dnt reduce d pk lvl Scar, its 1 of d best aspects of d game

BTW a game version upgrade, sounds cool, w8in for it
Last edited by deadraizer on Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Firearrows
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by Firearrows »

eeeeee we need pk without pk no maja.......we do pk and other player feel like i will pk him when i will be high lvl ..we what that.. even if we die or kill smone its the fun of the game ....
IGN-Firearrows
IGC-Archer
KH-Wanted™
Lichthammer
Hell Yatake
Hell Yatake

Post by Lichthammer »

PK is good.......its a part of d game bt d name calng n abusing dat follows a pk is d worst part........if all d players cn accept quest as a part of d game dey shud also accept pk as part of d game........ dis quarelling n abusing each oder puts a blemish on dis server. :(
IGN - Lichthammer
RB 11 lvl 165
IGC - Mage

IGN - Lu
RB 11 lvl 165
IGC - Holy Knight

deadraizer
Ranias
Ranias

Post by deadraizer »

abusing sux, pk rawks :D

[GM]Scar
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Post by [GM]Scar »

I will be making few changes to the server. Pking wont be resticted, but there are restrictions in Parole and murderers and also in Reducing the Parole Time. I will inform the changes once i am ready with the upgrade.
Regards,
[GM]Scar
A3 Mania Server Dev.
rohitsinghania
Kelledeegs
Kelledeegs

Post by rohitsinghania »

yeah ... pk should not be reduced :P

@ firearrow n arid noobs u ppl dont cm in war this sucks to the core :|

the worst part is when i go from bw for wars i m left alone out there ... n got to face 7 - 8 aura 5 ppl alone n if i tp or die i had it XD

but the thing which makes the gr8 part of game " PK " worse is that ppl take it personal .. n not in game spirit :|
Last edited by rohitsinghania on Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IGN: Burningwater
IGT: Quanato
IGG: hogwarts

not active in game any more :)
Demente
Es Jakaka
Es Jakaka

Post by Demente »

Lol Bw u the only 1 who took pk personally n abused me....
I dnt knw whether its u or ur bro who plays on ur char...
N yeah u talking bot pk , fun arises when there r war @ gp ent n thn sm guyz from ur side start abusing...
I have posted sm SS of rmd abusing us coz he gt tickett so mant times from us n getting tped @ g9 dex 1-1 lol...
I guess hez the only rb 12 165 char who gt most of tickett from rb 11 char rofl =))
From ma side if no abuses thr its fun fighting each other....

@ aridaman
U want same map for q so tht we can fight thr during lvling..
But the thing is what is the problem @ gp ent.....

IGN : Hanna(Rb 11 165)
IGN: Hanna
IGC: Archer
IGL:Rb 11 LvL 165