For all players and GMs

Any suggestions to make A3 Mania a better place is welcome.
ANGELDEVIL
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

For all players and GMs

Post by ANGELDEVIL »

I do not think the attitude of how to refer you to be a player GMs Númenor the forum is to write what we like or do not like the server.

Many people here play when making the decision to change something you have to consult.

I imagine that we have a say I do not think that you are authoritarian who want to introduce things to the force so they like it or not the members of A3Mania think it is not the attitude of how you referistes to my comment and I'm not the only one to which bothers you, what they did.

it was better to reset the server and we all start from zero because virtually who took more time here we deteriorated to the level of a rookie.

I was the first person who hunted boss in all the maps of clorence now just kill me to see me you think that such is possible?

Scar if you go to get off to do the same with the boss of all the maps because if they hunted before in clorence should I do now, too.

I hope it will not block this message

thanks good day
Numenor
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Re: For all players and GMs

Post by Numenor »

It is not going to change. I will mention it again. It has been carefully thought on.

As far the chlor creeps... they are not edited yet. Read other topics in Ingame questions to GM too. I already have replied in many threads. You will find relevant information there.

I cannot reply in all threads which the same information over and over again. Please choose any of the topics/discussions going on those Ingame Questions section threads and continue.

Refer to those threads an participate in discussions there.

Locking this thread.
DONT PISS ME OFF. I get very mean and rude.