RB 5 merci

Any suggestions to make A3 Mania a better place is welcome.
gmlulu
Memora
Memora

RB 5 merci

Post by gmlulu »

To,
Gm blade/Warior
THis post is posted in order suggest some changes to u in the game , this post in particular about the merci exp
problem n Gp merci bug (though it is removed now).
1. Merci Exp Probem: 1 Month ago i launched the ticket regarding the problem that merci not getng experience while
player is lvlng up , when i talked about this to GM scar he said there is some problem which is being looked up on.
I dont think that problem have been resolved i would like you to check it for the same.
2. GP BUg: i guess hardly any one know what is Gp merci bug not even pro charcters of the game are aware about this
, only those who experienced it n was able to notice the same knows about it Now let me tell u about the bug
,,,lets suppose you as in player took rebirth and joined Gp party with his merci On (merci lvl say near 100)
as soon as some mage or archer with good milee attack kills 2-3 small mobs of Gp along with u gettng exp your
merci lvl will jump tremendously i.e.take it as merci will jump 160+ lvls from lvl 100 making merci lvl 260+
this is example of self experieced inccident when My charc Pkmachine took Rb 6 my archer merci RB2 lvl 102 jumped
up 160 lvls making it 260 lvl merci when i went to Gp party just for 2 mins on max . It doesn`t end here his bug
was sooon removed when Gm came to knw about this Bug but the problem is those who got their Merci lvled up up on
RB 4 are gettng unfair advantage of high merci lvls However some Player still thinks they lvled up their merci
himeself through questing but the fact is that if they calculate approximately how many time they quested they will
come to know the truth what should be their merci lvl.

Solution to this problem
I know some people seriously quested for the merci lvl ups taking that in to mind also taking that some person got
unfair merci lvl up .i would like to suggest the soultion as

INTRODUCING RB 5 Merci at lvl 200 n result of Rb 5 is 500 extra skill points
Reason : those who quested seriously for merci experience would have not crossed lvl 220 with their merci lvl up
and rest who have merci with 220 plus are surely got some advantage from Gp bug some day or another so they should
not complain about it and am choosing 500 skill point more beacuse people seriously worked hard for lvlinhg meric
upto 200 even and even those people wrked hard who got help of Gp bug i also appreciate their hard work.

With this new implementaion i am tryng to provide equal n Fair chance to all people who does hard work for their merci.
Hope So u like it n every one too :)

IGN :Pkmachine
Zorathus
Dark Olgoc
Dark Olgoc

Re: RB 5 merci

Post by Zorathus »

i think the idea is good.It will benefit those who work hard on their char n do not look for shortkut's .
Last edited by Zorathus on Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
-rEgards-
~zrt~{R.A}
~gFx aRt!st~
Greendragon
Tizor
Tizor

Post by Greendragon »

my merc is 257 (or 267) n i worked my arse off for it! damn.. why did my merc not lvl like that bug :)
IGN:- Greendragon
IGC:- Holy Knight
IGKH:- Maniacs
IGT:- Quanato
forgetits
Razbojnik
Razbojnik

Post by forgetits »

Yeah I too my merc is just 256 and I never ever joined a GP if rb5 for mercy launched then it will be really great
but then how we rb12 char will lvl up their mercy since their is no Q available for them and I dont think u can make 200+ mercy bcoz mercy hardly gets exp while player hunts

Solution:

A quest shud be available just for mercy player wont get any exp through that Quest (just a suggestion)
ING : Kingoferabus
INT : Temoz
INKH : ArabKnights ™
Out of GAME but partially active in FORUM
piku80
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by piku80 »

very good iea
IGN:Euforia
IGC: Mage
IGT:Quanato
gmlulu
Memora
Memora

Post by gmlulu »

HI guys
Thanks for support guys :)
I would like to clear some of Your misunderstanding or Some area of Confusion

1. WHy it is not working Now. i.e. why now merci not gettng lvled up after taking Rb and joining GP party
Reason : I told u guys that this bug was removed along with the Gp party bug (as we all know what Was GP party
Leave bug)as soon as Gm Scar came to know abt it. So Dont try it Now :P
I also tried after making my merci Rb 4..... hehe

2. Some1 said he Dont Believe that his merc Was affected by ny sought of bug ...
Clearification :I completely Appreciate your hard work no doubt about it... :) BUT friend i told u in begining
only even Pro player have no Idea about it ....so your Satisfaction i would like Gm may refer to Accounts of
Nightwishh and Gizmo(the 2 person i know)

One mre thing @ GreenDragon U said u worked your Arse off for your merci and if am not wrong u r Rb 12 Hk that
means probably u must have done Most number of quest among Most off us and considering that fact u still dont
have highest merci in our server or u can say ur merci lvl no where near Highest merci lvl (sorry about that)
people in the server Have Rb 4 lvl 300 merci if not wrong ..... According to me its not possible to make ur
merc lvl 300 if u concentrate on just 1 merci and u keep questng till Rb 12 starting from rb 1 itself(no party at all)
along with that am not forgettng people going for aura 5 twice in there lvlng process .

3.Benifit of rb 5 and what abt people with hi lvl merci already existing
clerification: M asking for 500 extra skill point that means almost 125 lvl of merci(500/ 4 = 125)
So even if u @ 250 lvl u just need to lvl up ur merci 125 lvl mre to get the same amount of skill point
(not a problem i guess)
gmlulu
Memora
Memora

Post by gmlulu »

Hi
Thanks for the support
Special thanks to KOE for reminding me about Rb 12 charc merci lvlng it slipped off my mind

In that case i have 2 issues to deal with

1. Once the charcatetr become aura 5 It stop sucking exp and if am not wrong merci gets a part of Players
experince from Quest

And if player is not gettng any experience at all should merci not get more experince then ussually if not the
whole experience

Friedns please leave ur Views about this issue as its MY first Aura 5 charc In any Server so need some GUidance
and the explanation from Gm itself too

2. Suggestion about lvling of Merci of rb 12 aura 5 charcter
Solution : @ KOE bro due to this reason also i told Gm to clear That bUG which stop merci from gettng experience
when player hunts

And if u still wants some thing differnt then i have a Good suggestion Gm introduce a new quest name MERCI EXP book Quest
Reward of this quest would be Merci EXp BOOK(JUst like player EXP book like red ,blue , Golden ) that make this quest
available from APC just like Custom Quest and this Quest should be Available for Rb 12 people also

IGN :Pkmachine
akshat01
Torturer
Torturer

Post by akshat01 »

we need a quest at rb12 165 wer in we get exp which goes to our merc
Swordzarc...
Zorathus
Dark Olgoc
Dark Olgoc

Post by Zorathus »

One and only solution -------------->>>>>>>>> Launch RB 5 for merc.
-rEgards-
~zrt~{R.A}
~gFx aRt!st~
a3anuj.2009
Memora
Memora

Post by a3anuj.2009 »

Hi frnds,
Well Ankur (Pkmachine) ur idea is damn good....nice thinking about merc.....keep it up...Gm's plz look after the suggestion it will b good if rb5 of the merc is launched and the idea of 500 skill points is also cool coz no 1 will feel sad while taking rb5 of the merc (i mean those who have 200+ merc) and i think you ppl should add Custom Quest (CQ) for rb 12 ppl it will help them to make their merc high lvl as well as in making some wz and it will also help to new players who cant afford letter quest and all so that they can buy letters from other players & make tarts to take their rebirth :D

IGN : Lifeeater
IGC : Mage
IGT : Temoz
hackerr
Yahgon
Yahgon

Post by hackerr »

plz dnt launch rb 5 of merce

coz many people have merce lvlv 250lvl+

its too hard to take merce lvl 250+

if lunching rb 5 then after rebirth merce starting at 200lvl :D
IGN: Blackcecil & Mrvirus

http://www.youtube.com/user/prichalalla
:yahoo:
roasteddragon
Manteedaigg
Manteedaigg

Post by roasteddragon »

I Would suggest make gp quest available at lvl 165..it's the easiest quest but with diff reward..like the experience should go all to the mercy ...:P
forgetits
Razbojnik
Razbojnik

Post by forgetits »

hackerr wrote:plz dnt launch rb 5 of merce

coz many people have merce lvlv 250lvl

its too hard to take merce lvl 250

if lunching rb 5 then after rebirth merce starting at 200lvl :D
@ All

Mercy lvling is damn easy thing I would like to mentioned this I have 2 chars King n Patchy.
King mercy would have crossed above 280 if I did the rb @ correct time I took rb1 @ 180lvl of merc n same rb2 @ 140
and now my mercy is 256 after making mess in 2 rbs

Patchy mercy I made this char just to kill Renais one time really u thing how fool I m but thts my dream :D to pk the noob once with my char
I made a mess here again I made 2 mercy of HK bcoz 1st first I did all the thing correct but the only Issue I had I removed mercy pant n boot after rb4 so i have to kept tht noob as it is and made new mercy with full g9 max set
and guyz now my mercy is 201 lvl the new 1.
so if i would havent messed with my mercy I would be having the highest mercy lvl :P
my 1st mercy lvl is 186 and new mercy lvl is 201.

And I do quest frm King still after aura5 rb11 just to get some more lvl of mercy.
Last edited by forgetits on Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ING : Kingoferabus
INT : Temoz
INKH : ArabKnights ™
Out of GAME but partially active in FORUM