Taking Rebirths

Any suggestions to make A3 Mania a better place is welcome.
Trojan
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Taking Rebirths

Post by Trojan »

Sir,
First of all i highly appretiate the time n effort u put into to make this server.And evn the neu rb system is better frm my point of view as it creates equal freedom for all to lvl up.But one thing i feel is that the conditions for rebirth till rb5 are quite difficult.First of all we need to pay huge amount of woonz and secondly we get no reward after rb1.SO its my heartly request to look into this matter.Either try giving some rewards for taking rb, not much but atleast 150 mill, as it is in the first rb.Secondly,The amount of woonz required for taking rb2 and above can be reduced.Either of the way will help us all and we will enjoy to the max.
In the previous rb system we had the capability to collect woonz faster but the neu one makes it quite difficult.
Sir, we will be very thankful to you if u consider this change.

IGN~Trojan
[GM]Scar
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Re: Taking Rebirths

Post by [GM]Scar »

We have drastically increased the drop rate, so I don't think there would be any problem making woonz.
Regards,
[GM]Scar
A3 Mania Server Dev.
Trojan
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by Trojan »

Yes i know, but yesterday in nevia after killing 3 forn khallesh n 6 di pheamino, i got 1 uj as a drop...........imagine i am 1 rb n take 1 trip for 1 boss ..............what will i get ..nothing..............it will take almost 2 weeks for 1 rb ?
Numenor
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Numenor »

Drop rates are only increased for maps bosses. Not Nevia Canyon.
DONT PISS ME OFF. I get very mean and rude.
Trojan
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by Trojan »

Sry guyz i didnt knew abt this.But evn then try considering what i said in my first post in this thread.Well sry once again for questioning without knowing.

U guyz rock !