Regarding the Event "NEVIA WAR"

Any suggestions to make A3 Mania a better place is welcome.
a3anuj_2010
Memora
Memora

Regarding the Event "NEVIA WAR"

Post by a3anuj_2010 »

Dear Scar,
Dude i just want to give some suggestion regarding the NEVIA WAR. while playing last time in Town war i found some thing wrong( according to me) which is........People use the noob chars in order to win in wars like if temoz is winning then Q ppl cr8 noob char(of temoz) and enter in the nevia and die wid Q ppl which increases their scores which is nt fair....also it is totally embarrassing when ur town loose due to such reasons (which was happened in last nevia war). Here are some suggestions:-

1. Set the lvl restriction....so that noob char below 150 cant enter the nevia while the event of town wars. Because u guys know its waste that non aura ppl go in nevia and fight wid aura 5 ppl which is totally unfair coz they cant e1 scratch the aura ppl.

2.If low chars also wana participate then try to make event in two classes...one is only for aura ppl and other is for non-aura ppl so that all can participate and enjoy the event which will be quite fair.

3.Gms plz look after the nevia score counter and also inside nevia because i personally checked both gates (q and t ent) when T was leading by 80-90 pts and there were no q ppl in nevia....i was confused wid either creeps killing also adding points or not but i chked full nevia canon there was hardly a Q ppl inside nevia at that time but in certain minutes the difference came to 5-10 i didnt got how it happened.

Thanks for reading it if any of suggestion is used by u guys than ill b glad..... :D :D

IGN: LiÆ’eeater
IGL: RB12 106 lvl
IGKH: Hellboruneâ„¢
IGT: Temoz
GriffinKing
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Re: Regarding the Event "NEVIA WAR"

Post by GriffinKing »

Well i agree to ur suggestions life .........
I was really confused how cm the score of q kept increasing even if they were the one dying.. they were nowhere in the map to be seen in the 2nd half of the game nd all t peoples were at q ent of nevia. Also we outnumbered them newhere in the map except the sad score at end 163-165 if i remember it right.
I agree with the suggestion life gave about using noob chars.

IGN: Hermy (Rb 12, lvl 165)
IGT: Temoz
IGKH: Hellbourne

YOU MAY BE ABLE TO DESTROY ME BUT THE BEAST MAY EVENTUALLY COME FOR YOU
rahuldx
Lirox
Lirox

Post by rahuldx »

guy Temoz ppls do this thing of using noob chars to increase their score ...
so dont act like Indian Politician n say Temoz is clean
my suggestion is always create two wars
1 aura wars n one non aura, in non aura ban chars below lvl 120 so that cheating of using noob char can be stoped
IGN : EUTUXIA
IGC : MAGE
IGT : QUANATO

ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImage
CLICK CLICK CLICK
roshanpatil
Cullijpayhern
Cullijpayhern

Post by roshanpatil »

zz ya nice suggestion i also Support ur Suggestion :-? :ymdevil: :ymdevil:
Mage : Christiana
jamesda
Razbojnik
Razbojnik

Post by jamesda »

even after doing that.. ppl may do coz many ppl have useless 160 lvl chars like me.. Make the woonz requirment bit high so than ppl can't

efford spam cming to nc n die Via noob chars...
IGN:Lusttt
IGC:Archer
IGT: Quanato

deadraizer
Ranias
Ranias

Post by deadraizer »

wht wz fees wud u keep to enter? 1 mil? nevia's supposed to b d map whr low lvlers cn earn wz, nt waste more, n ya, keep it in aura n non aura
IGN : Deadraizer
IGC : HK

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
jamesda
Razbojnik
Razbojnik

Post by jamesda »

I was saying..increase it during war only..

Non aura n aura separate is a gud idea.. along wid increase in woonz will stop this upto some extent.. :)
IGN:Lusttt
IGC:Archer
IGT: Quanato

adhiraj_frank
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by adhiraj_frank »

Lifeeater plz seee when gving suggestion Gm's make both non aura + aura war @ diffrent time but that day bcoz ppl was upset bcoz of tod they made it to make pplz fell a bit better so they created and gone but when gm's online they create it for both aura and non aura classes but the 2nd suggestion is good :D :D
I.G.N-Bountyarcher aka Knightcurer
I.G.L-RB 12-165
K.H-Hellbourne™

viperboy
Khastol
Khastol

Post by viperboy »

I totally agree wit all the suggestions lifeeater has given and also other suggestions.. But i dont agree to wat life saying bout Q pple getting ahead coz of noob killing by ther own.. :-o

Up till now all the war in recent past that have been there Q have won it comfortably and i was standing at one ent(T ent) with couple of Q pple alteast and T pple were just cming in ones and twos n Dying.. So dont giv this excuse ..

And Adhiraj is Right , GMs do make 2 separate events for Aura and Non-Aura pple almost all times..

Besides this i also have one suggestion from my side.. That is - Restrict the number of times u can die in nevia, and after that ,that character cannot enter the nevia fr that event.. This way only fixed number of times each char can die and participate.. this cud be set to may be 3 death to 5 death (watever it may be) :-? think about this suggestion..!! :)
IGN - Modsoul, Romulas
M0D I$ Ur G0D !!
Messenger Of Death
Legends Live Forever
hellraiserb29
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by hellraiserb29 »

I think modoul's suggestion of setting the number of deaths as a very gud suggestion as it wil restrict the number of times a person can enter irrespective of his level.

Hope some of these suggestions would be looked into by the GMs and giv us a better Nevia War event!!
crista
Torturer
Torturer

Post by crista »

Imposing restriction on number of deaths is a bad idea guys. In a war any one can die due to gameplay and hks will rock in that part as they can stay at nevia more than any other charecter. I think putting wz restriction also waste as high level charecters can give wz to low lvl players to enter nevia and give points for opposite team. Seperate aura and non aura wars good suggestion but keep non aura war level restriction like 100+ so that there cannot be any foul play.
IGN : Crista, Antigen, Xodus
IGRB : 11 165, 8 165, 7 160
IGT : TemoZ!!

Ma pets : ImageImage Image ImageImage
Eggs :
CLICK TO C RARE IMBA DRAGONS :D
a3anuj_2010
Memora
Memora

Post by a3anuj_2010 »

viperboy wrote:I totally agree wit all the suggestions lifeeater has given and also other suggestions.. But i dont agree to wat life saying bout Q pple getting ahead coz of noob killing by ther own.. :-o

Up till now all the war in recent past that have been there Q have won it comfortably and i was standing at one ent(T ent) with couple of Q pple alteast and T pple were just cming in ones and twos n Dying.. So dont giv this excuse ..

And Adhiraj is Right , GMs do make 2 separate events for Aura and Non-Aura pple almost all times..

Besides this i also have one suggestion from my side.. That is - Restrict the number of times u can die in nevia, and after that ,that character cannot enter the nevia fr that event.. This way only fixed number of times each char can die and participate.. this cud be set to may be 3 death to 5 death (watever it may be) :-? think about this suggestion..!! :)
Dude i m agree both towns do same i forgot to mention but my aim is to point the problem which occur during the war....
brisingr90
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by brisingr90 »

rahuldx wrote:guy Temoz ppls do this thing of using noob chars to increase their score ...
so dont act like Indian Politician n say Temoz is clean
my suggestion is always create two wars
1 aura wars n one non aura, in non aura ban chars below lvl 120 so that cheating of using noob char can be stoped
This is the best thing to do ....
ImageImageClick on 'em plzzz...

IGN : Constantine
IGC : Mage
IGL : Rb11 162