Regarding Damage in Player vs Player

Any suggestions to make A3 Mania a better place is welcome.
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Regarding Damage in Player vs Player

Post by Pain »

Hello Gms,

i have started this topic regarding damages over Player vs Player, coz, it seems there is some problem with this system.

i mean, i like the way u have kept the rb system and stats accordingly. But they seem to make no difference in Player vs Player.

i mean, in Player vs Player, even Rb 7 player gives the approx same damage on Rb 11 or 12 player, as they use to give on the same Rb people.... Damage should be according to the stats which we get in Rbs..... Higher Rbs should get much high damage or defense if they attack or being attacked by Lower Rb......

i play Rb 7 archer which gives some 600+ odd damage on the same Rb person and the same damage is given on Rb 11 or 12 chars......

this seems to unbalanced....

coz despite of having such a good stats on Rb 11 and Rb 12.... people give chillar 650+ damage on Lower Rb chars....

Plus....

we get stasts pts after each Rb...... and we distribute it accordingly..... some people especially Hk's just put their points in Hp bar and make it some around 11k..... which gradually helps them to stand in war conditions, where they stand tanking 6-7 players, which can be considered as a whole party, and just healing themselves.... coz they get chillar 600+ damage on them..... which will be like 4.2k damage on them at 1ce..... which is like just one third of their Hp is removed by the whole party on HK...... dood... this seems to be unreal with Archers and Mages.... which uses their stats pts in overcoming defense and damage.....

though it doenst matter much in above stated condition....

but do come to think of the situation for player vs Player.... i mean Arena Match... where Hk's are the rulers... they use their stats pts in increasing their Hp bars to 11k + as doing such thing... their damage/defense on/against other players wont get affected...... and player who is standing against an HK (with dex) will give chillar damage that is 600+ on him.... and get good damage by Hk.....

This gives the upperhand to Hk over each and every class, whether it is warrior, mage or archer......

Thus i suggest u people to give such a damage ratio which supports each and every char and his stats which he distributed....
For now,

Archers on anyother class at Aura 5 give 600+ damage (Normal)
Mages, offcourse they have good ele's, give 850-1000 damage (Normal)
Warrior , if they are using Uni spear give some 800 damage without cruize, with cruize 1000 damage(Normal)
Hks, give 600+ damage(Normal).. though they have kept hell lot of pts in HP....

For Eg.:- If a low RB Aura 5 Hk who has pumped his stats in Hp bar instead of giving some pts in damage.... then he shouldnt be able to give much damage on other class chars....
or if he has pumped his Hp bar with instead of putting them in Hp bar..... then he should get imbaa damage from the other class chars.

P.S. : This is Just a Suggestion, and my point of View.... Please put some light to the facts, if m ignorant..... and Dont Spam or flame in this tread.....

Enjoy!!! All izz Well :) :) :)
£€G€ÑК Ðøц С€......... Wë K¡££ TH€M....... !!!!!!

IGN: Recobeast, BunnyFastard, Cybertooth
IGC: Archer, Warrior
IGKH: Akatsuki(Leader)
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Re: Regarding Damage in Player vs Player

Post by maximus »

Frst of all...This is not so Reco... Ppl get high damage coz they hav more stats in str.... It is true that hks giv themselves the hp bar advantage...but that is so coz they can eventually heal themselves.. !

If u want to say that we should prevent hks from keepin high bars..then the game will be highly unbalanced for the class...as it is the heal in arena for hks is 30%... !

now cming to the damage.....a warrior with cruise gives 1.2-1.5k damge to a hk.. Even on dex.. !

1 thng to notice is that if u keep ur def low...ppl will hav high damage on u even if ur usin dex.... So...hks keep high bar n high def..so that eventually ppl cant hav high damage on them....n so...they can tank all of em.. !

thats y in game whenever a hk hits me....it feels like im being hit by a memora. !

they dont hit massive dmg....but they are tankers... let them be.. !

Bout the rb system.... i again repeat that it is not so that a high rb player has more advantage in stat distribution as compared to a low rb player.... !

they hav the same attack coz high rb players thnk of distributing the stats into hp bar n def....BUT...there is a thng known as Arena def...no matter hw much def u keep...ur def cant exceed that limit of arena def...so..no matter hw much xtra def the high rb person gives..he gives the same damage on a low rb player..similar is the case with the low rb guy.. !

But in his case...he doesnt hav those xtra stats to distribute in the def...so wat he does is he balances his attack n bar..n keeps sufficient def..but in most of the cases..this def is nearly equivalent to the arena def...so it doesnt make that much of a diff.. !

and ..if u wanna test it..u can go in some map with some high rb player..ull notice the diff there.... !

And i will also state that if u ask some high rb player to giv more stats into his attack n go 1on1 with him in arena..ull find the difference :) !!
IGN : Oblivion
KH : ƒerocious

IGC : Mage Redyan

\m/ \m/
Save Earth...Itz The Only Planet Wid Gurllzz !!
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by Pain »

@Maximus....

thanx dude.....

i was not knowing abt arena defense....

but still.... whenever i attack any HK.... say for example Nofear..... who is just RB 6 and Aura5...... he just tanks my damage and heals...... and when he attacks me he gets some 650+ odd damage on me..... i should mention that... he doesnt have Dex.... so he has kept his Hp bar high....... but still i give that chillar 600+ Normal damage on him !!!!
and that too in map !!!!!!

dont u think this is somewhat unreal....
£€G€ÑК Ðøц С€......... Wë K¡££ TH€M....... !!!!!!

IGN: Recobeast, BunnyFastard, Cybertooth
IGC: Archer, Warrior
IGKH: Akatsuki(Leader)
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

its not unreal..its his high def..he has given most of his stats into def n bar...in bar..so that he can tank every1...n in def....so that ppl dont deal so much damage on him... Now Nofear wears Sword boots....he has his hk merc out..n he must be having crit eva passives...so..most of the tym when u guys hit him..he evades ur crits...simple...n the dmg is low coz of his high def.. !

\m/ \m/
rituel
Ranias
Ranias

Post by rituel »

dude maxi cant u understand wat hes saying??? he means dat nofear str is low becoz he gave more to def n bar but still he gets 650+ dmg while dis reco dude just gets 600 dmg dat sounds unreal to me acc. to me d hk wid low attack shud get 500 odd dmg :) frm dis we can understand dat if we set our str to g10 stat we dont hv much difference in dmg during pvp... right?
rockstar8
Ranias
Ranias

Post by rockstar8 »

bc i strugged spending over 20 bill testing stats for all chars...stats passives builds etc...

and i tell obli and he simply leaks the secret in forums

now every1 will put the same build and act smart roflmao!!

Æ’uck u guys!!

X( X( :ymdevil: :ymdevil:
sahil
Cullijpayhern
Cullijpayhern

Post by sahil »

ppl dont gv high dmg coz we increase our hp bar
ppl keep defense upto 1500 around in each n every rb thts y u get 650 dmg on even rb 11 and rb 12 chars
IGN: Sahil
A3 Mania
aniketora
Hell Yatake
Hell Yatake

Post by aniketora »

thr is also the aura effect tht yu ppl r ignoring
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

Nik....all of that stuff wasnt told to me by u...yea u told me some of it... !

But bc ...gyaan apne paas rakhkar kyun sadata hai.....spread it :) .. !

Luna..if u decrease ur points in ur STR or increase it...the difference isnt that much..STR/INT is a divisible Quantity.. !

therefore..a hk with 800STR points or a hk with 1.2k STR points neary do the same damg on every1.. !

It doesnt matter to that extent..try it out ingame.. !

moreover..other classes dont boost up their defense to that extent...therfore..the amount of dmg they deal is also very much as compared to the hk class.. !

\m/ \m/
Krait
Yahgon
Yahgon

Post by Krait »

rockstar8 wrote:bc i strugged spending over 20 bill testing stats for all chars...stats passives builds etc...

and i tell obli and he simply leaks the secret in forums

now every1 will put the same build and act smart roflmao!!

Æ’uck u guys!!
ahem!! :-@

BC Boobli X(
IGN - Krait
IGC - Archer
IGL - RB 12, 165

]3acK W!th a ]3la$t :D
rockstar8
Ranias
Ranias

Post by rockstar8 »

yea shaan was my partner in crime too :D
fragata
Torturer
Torturer

Post by fragata »

nickel how come u tell boobli evrythn,nthng to me X( X(
you jus told me 1 secret of stats n dats gud :D :D
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

FRST OF ALL...fkin assholez both of u..i ecperiment my stats myself...u just helped me on the arena def..but i neva said u didnt..n KRAIT it wasnt u who told me bout it..it was Nik...so im right in not mentioning ur name.. !

Now both of u stop fkin around coz the stat n build thng is of my own brain.. !

\m/ \m/
Vincent
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by Vincent »

Its sad that some noob got to know about all that stuff and leaked it..Keep things to urself..and about spreading gyaan ..spread this...That u suck!..and all u people are wrong..arena got a new change which i noticed just yesterday and u all will notice after a while..Start the Research..

Somethings are never to be told..No offence..but i feel sad that people know now..

Vince , Gw , Quad
HK , Archer , Warrior
Temoz
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

U hav different Viewpoints..i hav mine..i thnk we shuld share the stuff... u dont....its alright wid me..i dont mind.. !

\m/ \m/