Some suggestions

Any suggestions to make A3 Mania a better place is welcome.
crista
Torturer
Torturer

Some suggestions

Post by crista »

I would like to point out a few things related to the present server changes. The main three things are :

i) Merc reset : All the mercenaries have been reset to lvl 1 and rebirth system has been removed. And furthermore, to add to the difficulty, 10 exp per creep kill or quest. Lets do some calculation here. As per each level up, we do get 20 points to add to the stats of merc it means that merc needs to be 100 level + minimum to tank a ranias even if we are putting all points to dex. It is easy to level the merc till 40 or 50 level max. But after that i am sure one level of mercenary will take hours and hours. Suppose u need around 25000 exp to get from 49 to 50 level. I am sure its more than that. Lets just assume. Then we need to kill exactly 2500 creeps ~x( . IF we are killing olgocs,which means 5 in 1, then we need to kill exactly 2500/5 i.e, 500 olgocs which wil spawn individually into 4 more.
Considering the server population along with this, please do try to understand how hard it will be to raise one level of merc from lvl 40+ in a highly populated map. All higher rb players have once worked hard to make mercy rb4 and max levels. Now they all turned back to level 1 without any compensation to the players,but only more cruelty. This new system means we cant go and kill ranias in 3 or 4 months, that too only if we play for 24x7. This is extremely boring and rb11 and rb12 aura players have to roam around in carode and c1 leeching their merc all the time. Advantage is for hks and warriors who can clear cloro maps. Archers and mages will sukk without hk mercy and cant go for cloro bossing!

So what I am suggesting is i) to increase the 10 exp to some extent to make it as easy as before(not more).
ii) and to introduce monster scrools so that players can craft them and spawn olgocs(best way to leech merc) in vemerden, elkenver maps which will avoid all the chaos and confusion involved in other maps.Otherwise all aura 5 charecters will show superiority over maps and new players cant do anything!!..So please do necessary changes to it. Anyway the current merc exp suxx!!!

ii) Another thing is about unique set crafting. Please do give us more details about the sets.The max options and eles in sets and about their hidden properties should be updated into site.I am sure you guys will do it in a way to balance server and hope people still can compare g10 set with unique set. No player would take a risk and make g8 unique set without knowing the options. So please do give us clear info about the set.

iii) Mark of rubal : The random event which occur now purely depends on luck. I am online most of the time and I still missed two rounds. I will be afk for that particular 15 mins or something else will happen. Its completely ok though. I am trying to say that more such events that do give us mark of rubals should be implemented.

Hope GMs will give their opinion about all the three above mentioned suggestions :)
IGN : Crista, Antigen, Xodus
IGRB : 11 165, 8 165, 7 160
IGT : TemoZ!!

Ma pets : ImageImage Image ImageImage
Eggs :
CLICK TO C RARE IMBA DRAGONS :D
Krait
Yahgon
Yahgon

Re: Some suggestions

Post by Krait »

yes i also totally support this......after making rb12 we hav loads of stuffs to do rather than lvling mercy. cant even earn any woonz & just hav 2 lvlmercy that also in slow rate.... 10 xp/creep isnt wat we shud get after working so hard for more than an yr in this server. My mercy had exact 5327 defence & it isnt at all a pleasant thing for me or any of us to lvl mercy like this after having such a gud mercy before.

Its a request to GMs to either increase the xp rate of creeps or introduce sm mercy cakes. those players who cant play mch now has no choice but to lvl up mercy in the time they had 2 earn wz. Its ok that u resetted the mercy & all coz its ur server & we r no 1 to point it out to u but atleast compensate by giving us a fair chance to lvl mercy quickly so we can get back to the things which we really need to do.

& 1 more thing i want to point out is that u guys told that un-equip everythin from mercy or stuffs wil b deleted but many players who werent onl9 during the resetting process cudnt take out thr set & now they hav already a lead on us bcoz nothing was deleted from thr mercy & they r happily lvling mercy now coz they knw that after 60-70 lvls they can tank rania easily wich isnt possible for any of us to do who took of set.
IGN - Krait
IGC - Archer
IGL - RB 12, 165

]3acK W!th a ]3la$t :D
rituel
Ranias
Ranias

Post by rituel »

i suggest GMs to give back d stats our mercs had b4 reset i mean bring our mercs to d lvl wr our mercs had 4k def atleast dude dis sux!! lvling up mercs like nubs e1 after finish doing it b4 baah !!
bosses123
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by bosses123 »

Hi crista,i think that u r right.i was also thinking about this that we cant kill cloro bosses till we be more than 51lvls n so archers n mages will nt be able to hunt in cloro without hks n warriors.so wats d advantage to us is it ur mistake that sm of d mercys of sm players was deleted frm d server.so changes should be done by d gms. ~x(

1).Regarding unic sets i tell u that d set in which there r no aditional opt is called a unic set.yes u right that wats d use of the set.but me telling this to every 1 that if we can make this set by buying souls frm e shope than y do we work hard to get this marks. wats the use for this it just depends on luck of a particular 1.so i suggest u that u buy it frm e shope n make it otherwise it would nt be easy to make it by getting marks as these marks r just for that we try to get unic set frm that but when we dont get than we will ne ways after getting bored will buy frm e shope so dont work hard for that n just buy frm e shope.its a unic set so d gms would have given sm godlike opt.d gms r nt fools that just like they have made.

2) 1 more dought that there r no pant boots in g8 unic set, only armour,gloves . hemet r there so hope a gud reply frm d gms about all this :yahoo:
IGN -- Laura
IGL -- RB 11 165
IGT -- Quantos
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

Hmm..the monster scroll Idea is nyc... n i suggest that the Xp from the creeps shuld not be constant atleast coz then we will hav more maps to lvl up mercs in... !

I hav also suggested that the dmg of the ranias be reduced.. !

bosses123... dude the g8 uni set doesnt consist of the pants n boots..the g9 tier does.. thats the way the game is made.. N the options in the Uni sets are not wat u call GODLIKE....but u get prevention of item loss upon death..that rocks to an extent.. !

Yes the GM's shuld update the Options table on the main site.. !

Krait... the GMs said smwhr that these ppl who havnt removed their merc items hav more chances of gettin theri merc stuffs vanished.. !..lets c.. !

Crista..the Gms already hav conducted TOD...n now they hav implemented the Marks on the Bonus maps...i thnk they will keep addin on furthur in due course of tym.. !
IGN : Oblivion
KH : ƒerocious

IGC : Mage Redyan

\m/ \m/
Save Earth...Itz The Only Planet Wid Gurllzz !!
crista
Torturer
Torturer

Post by crista »

@ krait... The GMs have promised to vanish the stuffs of whom havent unequipped stufffs from mercy :P. That is why i dint point it out.

@ Chandraluna..I am sure all are okay with merc reset. Its just that the new system of lvling mercenary is not efficient and it is much more tough. We all have no problem with merc reset. But they should make the leveling of mercenaries in a smooth and not so hard way. The total of 6000 points at 300 level for mercenary is really great as per new system. But the leveling part is very very boring too.

@ bosses 123.. A3 mania is a private server and so it means that every thing here is different from the original server. I dont think that the unique set is gonna be godlike. I am sure Scar and his team would do anything which affects balance of server. And the GMs have took a right decision in not implementing boots and pants unique items as boots and pants really determine all the major options like evasion,accuracy,critical hit rate and critical hit evasion. I hope the unique sets have options which would not affect much of evasion and all. But the unique sets should not be a waste too. You also said that people have to rely on e shop to make unique sets. The GMs have made it clear that Soul of Silbadu has been added to droplist. Soul will drop from all hatrel cloro sidhe maps.

maxi..I am sure they will do :)

I hope Blade or Scar reply to this thread asap :)

Eggs :
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

Crista.... The G8 tier Uni sets dont hav Pants n boots..thats hw the game was made.. !

so its not that the Gms arent implementin it..its by default.. !

N the Options in the Uni sets wont be fiddled around with..they will be the same... as in other servers is guess... just a lil bit of Editin at max.. !

The options are quite usefull...Especially in terms of Prevention of item Drop upon Death.. !^^

\m/ \m/
bosses123
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by bosses123 »

Hi Maxi n Crista,i want to ask u dat d item will nt drop dats d only advantage? Than my g10 is better a lot frm this.i thought dat it will be better in terms of pvp.i never hunt so i will never get a soul drop.when i need wz than i hunt smtimes but i love pvp.dats d main intresting this of this game.so can u suggets me wat should i buy unic or g10.i m full g10 but before 2 days my g10 armour was lost im gp ent.i was murderer n i went afk than sm1 killed me n my armour dropped.n it was sold in game by equenox or smthing a noob.but i dont fell bad about him dat coz it was his luck dat he got a drop.nw wat i do i make g8unic set or i remain g10 only.Just pm in Laura,Wierdknight,or Frozenshadow. dat which is better n r ther ne more opt in g8unic set or nt.nw i have decided dat i will also collect marks n be an imba gamer in mania.by working hard i will make unic set sm how, sm day i think but till dat do i remain g10 or i make g8 unic armour,gloves n helmet just let me know plz. \m/ :-bd
IGN -- Laura
IGL -- RB 11 165
IGT -- Quantos
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

man right now U can remain G10.... thats fine.. !

n moreover..Preventing item loss isnt the only option that the G8 Uni set has..it has many other options too which help out in PvP also.. !

I cant exactly remember them... Look upto it either when sm1 makes a part...or if the GMs display it in the main website.. !

\m/ \m/
GhostWalker
Ranias
Ranias

Post by GhostWalker »

crista wrote: But after that i am sure one level of mercenary will take hours and hours. Suppose u need around 25000 exp to get from 49 to 50 level. I am sure its more than that. Lets just assume. Then we need to kill exactly 2500 creeps ~x( . IF we are killing olgocs,which means 5 in 1, then we need to kill exactly 2500/5 i.e, 500 olgocs which wil spawn individually into 4 more.

The lvl where i am at for the merc, to get from 4X to 4X i need 160k xp lol for 1 lvl, so that means 16,000 creep kills,
3200 oglocs taking into account that 5 spawn every time, sometimes only 2 or 3 spawn, then u can approximate it to 3400 oglocs. And yea that is in the 40's still imagine at 50's 200k or may be 300k xp needed for 1 lvl, at 1 point it will be like taking 24hrs for 1 lvl if u hunt in big parties that too.
IGN:Ghostwalker/Postmodem & Quadamage/Annihilation
IGC: Archer & Warrior
IGL:Rb 12/12 LvL 165, Rb 11/12 LvL 165
IGKH:Spartans
rituel
Ranias
Ranias

Post by rituel »

dude wen time cms fr such things ill bet rune of honor will b implemented..
crista
Torturer
Torturer

Post by crista »

Laura..If the unique set options are raise basic defence and prevent item loss upon death..then get g10 pants,armour,boots,gloves and unique helmet. I think the GMs will make it such that two items will be required to activate properties. Then make helmet and gloves. It all depends on the options though. No1 will be ready to make unique set widout knowing its properties and max eles. So lets juz w8 for GMs to post in here.

GW is right. I juz assumed 21k :P At 28 level need 35k exp to get to 29 level. GMs all that we ask is to make it easy till a point where the mercs can tank cloro bosses and ranias(like make it easy till 110 level) This would be a better compensation because every1 before used to have mercs that can tank ranias and it was possible to make mercs in such a way to tank ranias. We dont want it to be too easy. But consider requirement of 160k+ xp at level 45 itself. Only players who can do 24 x 7 will be able to reach 100 in 4 month time. Set merc exp to 1000 or so. It will be quite the same as before and we will be able to make it tank ranias. This suggestion is really fine because a 300 level merc with 10k defence should not be a veryyy hard concept annymore because till now no one in server was able to kill god boss. No one or no party of people or parties of players can kill a GOD boss here. So implementing a moderate way to make mercs lvl 200 would be nice. It is tooo harsh keeping merc exp 10. Please try to understand the situation as look from view of higher rb aura 5 people too. IT is very very boring for every1 to leech leech and leech for hours (cant go afk too cuz of pkpk) just to get 1 level for merc.
Gms, we need to know ur opinion about this. The server is very boring now. I am an rb11 165 archer and cant do bossing and all solo because i juz cant widout a mercy. All i can do ingame is leech for hours and get 1 level.
Please implement mercy cakes, increase exp to 1k or 5k(considering 100kk+ exp for one level from 70 lvl merc)and implement monster scrools. Btw, regarding monster scrools, dont implement 100 olgoc scrools alone as no1 can kill em because pc will crash on spawning 100 olgocs at once. So please do 10 20 30 olgocs at once scrools. 10 olgocs that will spawn to 50 more. Hope you guys got my idea :) Give ur valuable opinions here!

Eggs :
GhostWalker
Ranias
Ranias

Post by GhostWalker »

its a mistake its not 160k its 110k, coz i just reached next lvl xp is now 118k fopr next lvl to be exact. i think i miscalculated the previous number.

MERC can wear g10 now yay!! :P

AFK PARTY RULZ!!!!
IGN:Ghostwalker/Postmodem & Quadamage/Annihilation
IGC: Archer & Warrior
IGL:Rb 12/12 LvL 165, Rb 11/12 LvL 165
IGKH:Spartans
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

Many of the players left game coz of this merc thng... ZZ... they feel they worked so hard to make their mercs n now all this is happening.. !

Im just waiting for the admins to release Runes... !

\m/ \m/
toksick
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by toksick »

Yes GMs ... please look into this ...
I had 3 mercs :
Archer : rb4 lvl 235
HK : rb4 lvl 201
Warrior: rb4 lvl 201
I have gone aura 5 5times to get these mercs and did like thousands of CQs and now all of my mercs are lvl 1 :(
Please make it easier for all of us to lvl up mercy .. I liked how you made the changes and totally support it but its just that lvling part needs to be looked into according to me ...

If I may then i would like to suggest Merci lvl up Quest to be implemented for faster merci lvl up ...
That Rune of Honor wont do much of a difference as it would just increase xp by 50% or so ... That means 15 xp per creep If I am right...