Suggestion for Eshop

Any suggestions to make A3 Mania a better place is welcome.
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Suggestion for Eshop

Post by maximus »

Hi...

This Suggestion is regarding the Uni skills Bought frm the eshop ... it is mainly due to the reason that i feel all the Uni skills dropped ingame are 90% useless due to the fact that the drop rate being too low of the skills...ppl rarely get all the 3 levels of a particular skill...

Therefore i Felt the Need to suggest That the eshop shuld sell all the 3 level scrolls of a particular skill separately as well , Not only together as a whole.. but in separate parts as well ...

This will ease thngs up a bit...as it will provide value to the uni scrolls obtained ingame... nowadays.. if someone gets a lvl 1 Bloodthurst scroll ..its really difficult for him to sell it ..no1 wants to buy it for the mere reason that Bloodthurst Lvl 1 is of no use if compared to Bloodthurst lvl 3... and if that guy invests his wz on a lvl 1 scroll ...he will hav to stay n live wid it or will hav to arrange the lvl 2 n 3 scrolls as well..which is really really rare...
Therefore...the lvl 2..3...Uni scrolls ingame are of no value as such ..

Now cmin to the cost part..wat shuld be the cost distribution if this idea is to be implemented..i hav somethng in mind for that as well ...

I Thnk that each lvl of a particular Uni scroll..if bought separately..shuld be charged Rs. 200 ....

That makes the Entire set as Rs. 600 if Bought separately... But the set as a whole is already being charged Rs. 500 ... which can be kept as it is ... my idea of keeping each lvl scroll as Rs. 200 comes from keeping the Rs. 500 per Skill ( wid All lvl Scrolls ) as the base ... Therefore ther eis no need to change that...

I Hope my Fellow Maniacs may find this suggestion usefull... and this will in a way encourage more Uni skill hunting in Episode 4 n 5 maps ...

Regards,
Maximus
IGN : Oblivion
KH : ƒerocious

IGC : Mage Redyan

\m/ \m/
Save Earth...Itz The Only Planet Wid Gurllzz !!
fragata
Torturer
Torturer

Re: Suggestion for Eshop

Post by fragata »

even i support the mentioned suggestion, gud work Boobli \m/

its only creeps who linger in episode-4 and episode-5 maps,players need encouragement and a good reason to hunt there.
Last edited by fragata on Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
badshahdude
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by badshahdude »

Yeah! Good Call.

But Why should GM provide Separate skills?
I mean Some 1 will ask for Separate skill if that guy got any part of the skill scroll from Episode 4-5(Fcking RARE),
In that way Gm will get RS.400 only (Coz player have any single scroll)...

1 suggestion from my side is To make The Set of Skill(1,2,3) Scroll E-shop Price Rs.600 instead of Rs.500
Then they can Sell Separate scroll Each cost Rs.200..
So player can Either go for Set of skill or Separate for any 1 or 2.
Thank You,

ING -- KingofKing
INT -- Temoz

KING Forever...
rulz
Lirox
Lirox

Post by rulz »

But here Negative things also ......
I got bored in game to haunt... :|
lets will do smthing bossing ??
WIll KIll Erthshaker boss??And this suggestion aslo good :)
When cming Nxt rb ?? Oh..... :(
Last edited by rulz on Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.
IGN:Image
IGL:RB12 Lvl 165

Outta A3 Into Cabal CAOR!!
rituel
Ranias
Ranias

Post by rituel »

actually lvl 2 n lvl 3 skills is easy it has a gud drop chance in h1 n h2... u just hv to hunt solo fr 2-3 hrs n u get a uniq skill bt lvl 1 skill is d tufest !
virus2010
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by virus2010 »

@ Booblie nice means the best suggstion

@ KOK in mania sm guys r thr who play chars jst for a sec of playing

Like sm players buy From E-shop nd make thr char best nd according to me playing E-shop char is not that much Enjoyable so for the guys who make thr char only in game wz Enjoy more

IGN : Mytharchh , Tragidies , Princethrust , Drakknight
IGC : Archer , Mage , Warrior , Holy knight
KH :Hellbourne , Hellbourne, Hellbourne , Nrtst (DOnt know propely) :
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

badshahdude wrote:Yeah! Good Call.

But Why should GM provide Separate skills?
I mean Some 1 will ask for Separate skill if that guy got any part of the skill scroll from Episode 4-5(Fcking RARE),
In that way Gm will get RS.400 only (Coz player have any single scroll)...

1 suggestion from my side is To make The Set of Skill(1,2,3) Scroll E-shop Price Rs.600 instead of Rs.500
Then they can Sell Separate scroll Each cost Rs.200..
So player can Either go for Set of skill or Separate for any 1 or 2.

If they keep The set of the Skill(1,2,3) for rs. 600 then there wuld be no difference in buying separately or together... that is y i said let it be rs 500 ... the simple rule of the market applies here.. when u buy smthng in bulk the cost reduces a bit too ... tahts y.. separate skills makes it Rs 600 n together they can cost Rs 500 ..thats good...

As to the Question u asked ... "Why shuld GM Provide Spearate Skills?" ... The answer is given by u in the very next sentence... my idea is mainly that ppl who hunt for UNi skills...rarely get any..n if they do get..they dont get the complete set of the skills ..they might jsut get lvl2 or lvl 3 .... that is y this will benefit them ...it will save the player a 100 Rs from the eshop if he buys the other 2 remaining lvls of the skills..and it the admins wont be at loss coz they are getting Rs 400 for 2 level scrolls of a particular skill ... i hope u get wat i mean :) !

\m/ \m/
famashus1791
Dark Olgoc
Dark Olgoc

Post by famashus1791 »

Yes i support this suggestion too. It will definitly bring more value to Uni skills dropped ingame.

But i have a concern...
@Obli
Correct me if i am wrong, but i think the reason you are suggesting this is for is because more ppl will buy the uni skills ingame. But i think the value of these skill will still be less as the people who want uni skills will rather spend 500Rs and buy all 3 scroll from eshop rather than spend 400 Rs(for 2 scrolls) in eshop and ingame woonz for the 3rd scroll. ( i may be mistaken on this matter because i live in USA and 100Rs = $2 doesnt make a big difference...its one cheese burger from McDonalds =)) )
So my suggestion is make the creeps drops all the 3 scrolls at once .. :P =))

IGN - Spell
IGC - Archer,Rb11 165
Kh - No...Way...Out
Town - Quanato in war, Temoz and Quanato for friends :P
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

Lolax...Creeps dropping all the 3 scrolls at once cant happen... but my main reason for suggesting this is not that ppl can economize in dat way... i meainly suggested it coz if today i go for uni skill hunting and lets say i got Venom Shield 2 ...wat do i do wid dat scroll? ..its completely useless.. no1 will buy it and i cant use it on my hk either since i need lvl 1 scroll frst...

that is why here my suggestion comes into motion... i hope u understand it now :)

\m/ \m/
famashus1791
Dark Olgoc
Dark Olgoc

Post by famashus1791 »

I understand.
but even if your suggestion is implemented, what can you do wit dat lvl 2 VS scroll? will you buy the other two scrolls from eshop and sell VS 1,2,3 ? or will you sell it to some1 asking them to get the other scrolls from eshop?

ppl will prefer buying from eshop and selling still ^^

P.S - look at the cash on had for me... its so less coz i tried to rob 5k from you and failed :(
Last edited by famashus1791 on Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

IGN - Spell
IGC - Archer,Rb11 165
Kh - No...Way...Out
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

yea dat is my iDea...either i buy the rest of the skills and sell VS 1,2,3 ( which might cost me a lil bit) or i can sell off the VS 2... and the other guy has teh chances to buyit frm eshop n Use it on his char... in this way atleast the skill will sell ..nowadays if u get a VS 2 scroll.. it just Takes ur Str space dats it..nuthing else

P.S. i Havnt Kept my $$ in the bank for the same reason..so dat ppl can rob me ..its fun :P

\m/ \m/
famashus1791
Dark Olgoc
Dark Olgoc

Post by famashus1791 »

okies

IGN - Spell
IGC - Archer,Rb11 165
Kh - No...Way...Out
nitesh2010
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by nitesh2010 »

if this was to be implemented then mages will be benefited the most as instead of paying 500 inr for advanced hp absorber we would get it in inr 200 only ... :twisted:
300 bucks saved .... :yahoo:
Love me n i will be in ur Heart...
Hate me n i will be in ur mind....

IGN =Shily
IGC =MAGE