Forbidden Grounds

Any suggestions to make A3 Mania a better place is welcome.
Attila
Olgoc
Olgoc

Re: Forbidden Grounds

Post by Attila »

agree with Forbidden idea is damn good!! but still auras will come to gp coz it's cool there if GM's make a map based on the same pedestal design it will be imba!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

Attila
RB 11 A5
ThE ScOuRgE Of gOd™
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by Pain »

sandy1kumar wrote:1st of all i love the name... hehehe

2ndly why does this remind me of Nevia??

3rdly Though even i am for an empty map with NO creeps just for war (as creeps cause lags in maps) I'm pretty sure wars will continue in GP for multiple reasons.
*When a noob char gets pkd my aanother char his friend or his real char comes to aid.
*Some high levelers wud hav fun in pkin low levelers
*GP entrance is ideal for wars; a pedestal single point of entry with a place to sede and pan.

4thly Getting pked and learning how to avoid that makes you a better player at noob levels, improves your gameplay. Didn't we all level with pk on at gp?? Same reason that pk is kept on at gp even today.
@Above....

nice thinking..... and u gave more proper reasons as compared to Nub KB Leader(GAYbli) :P

But as i said in earlier posts, the map is only for Aura people for fair duels and even by having a Boss such as PHOENIX, people will come and hunt for it....

GMs can make some settings and make phoenix drop some imbaa items such as Tarts,letters or MORs ^_^
£€G€ÑК Ðøц С€......... Wë K¡££ TH€M....... !!!!!!

IGN: Recobeast, BunnyFastard, Cybertooth
IGC: Archer, Warrior
IGKH: Akatsuki(Leader)
sandy1kumar
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by sandy1kumar »

@Pain dude you seem more interested in hunting Phoenix rather than the war aspect of the map :P
IGN: Forbidden
KH:No...Way...Out

A Friend To All, A Quanato-nian in Wars...
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by Pain »

sandy1kumar wrote:@Pain dude you seem more interested in hunting Phoenix rather than the war aspect of the map :P
hehe....

m just giving 1 more reason for making a war in forbidden grounds :D
£€G€ÑК Ðøц С€......... Wë K¡££ TH€M....... !!!!!!

IGN: Recobeast, BunnyFastard, Cybertooth
IGC: Archer, Warrior
IGKH: Akatsuki(Leader)