Forbidden Grounds

Any suggestions to make A3 Mania a better place is welcome.
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Forbidden Grounds

Post by Pain »

hello GMs....

i have come with a suggestion of inclusion of new map, especially for war..... the name of this map will be Forbidden Grounds..... it should be specially for wars and pks..... as u know people go to gp for wars and even Noob players get pkd in such wars.... thus there should be a separate map for war and it should be in such a way that only Aura players can enter there.... this will remove the problem of war in GP....

Map should be in such a way that there should be walls with 2 entrance(same as C3).... and 1 open area in between.... this will remove the extra benefit which archers use to get in GP.....

in that map..... u can place some bosses like Phoenix and etc.... which will lure the high lvl and high rb players to come there and hunt.... thus even boss hunt will be the main cause of war in that room......

please do consider this post and answer for the same....

if other player have some ideas about this improvement.... please feel free to write about it........

:)
£€G€ÑК Ðøц С€......... Wë K¡££ TH€M....... !!!!!!

IGN: Recobeast, BunnyFastard, Cybertooth
IGC: Archer, Warrior
IGKH: Akatsuki(Leader)
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Re: Forbidden Grounds

Post by maximus »

wat if non auras want to Fight in aura war?
IGN : Oblivion
KH : ƒerocious

IGC : Mage Redyan

\m/ \m/
Save Earth...Itz The Only Planet Wid Gurllzz !!
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by Pain »

Simple.... they have to lvlup for that.... :)

Most of the times.... people bring high rb low lvl hks(i.e. lvl 10 below), who have stats points pumped in Mp bar..... and the only thing they do is heal the other guy..... now this seems to unfair and useless...... this looks like both sides are wasting their time in there....

its better if they want to enter that map... they have to lvlup for aura..... :)

maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

NO..Dat is fair...i didnt mean dat..i meant..like im 160 ... if im a hk ..ill want to go n heal my prtymates on dex...n for instance im an archer.... and i want the pvp system to shout my name when an aura player dies.. u know its easy...with ur archer merc and a ghrasat... ull do crits of 600 smthng but ull always get SOME dmg..and u might just get ur name if u get the last hit :) ... !

\m/ \m/
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by Pain »

Ok.... ur rite... so.... settings can be dont like..... 160 lvl player can also come in.....

but most of the times.... useless people come in there in war and BUG us..... for EG: Tempid.... he use to do nothing but roam around and abuse people or BUG them with his idioticity.....

the main reason for allowing only aura people is.... due to such restriction.... low lvlers will try to go for auras instead of fooling around here and there......

And 1 more addition to the above suggestion.....

Character which dies there in that map.... either due to creep or player will get -.5% deducted from his Xp(if he is carrying Saving Scroll) else 2%.... this condition will make other low aura players more conscious about their % or XP.....

maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

Then the restriction shuld be like..only players above 100 can enter...like in Case of Hatrel .. hmm ..dat can be done ... But rehne de na ..gp mai masti aati hai :D !

\m/ \m/
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by Pain »

Arre, GP is too much biased towards archers especially, as it has 4 entrances...... warriors struggle in that map..... i think every char should get equal chances......

Moreover..... i like c3 much more than GP..... but its too small for a war.....

and for this Forbidden Grounds Aura restriction should be there.....

Due to this idea... i think people in Gp can lvlup in peace and most of them can have 1 on 1 with other chars without any aura char harassing them....... :)

maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

yea ...its biased to archers...dats y its cool :D !

its good for mages also :P !

\m/ \m/
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by Pain »

i guess this suggestion of mine will give equal advantage to every char.... :)

thus i asked for just 2 entrances in that map.... which will be beneficial for warriors..... a center space which will be beneficial to all mele chars..... and walls which will give an advantage to mages tooo......

aniketora
Hell Yatake
Hell Yatake

Post by aniketora »

in this server gettin past Aura lvl is so easy... so thr cant b any xcuse for auras n non auras...
famashus1791
Dark Olgoc
Dark Olgoc

Post by famashus1791 »

You are forgetting one very important thing. What about gp parties? If Aura players cannot enter GP then there wont be any gp parties. and as long as Gp parties are there the Aura noobs will pk the Non-Aura pro's. But this can be easily countered by making a lvl limit for pk, like for example you cannot pk a char that is 10+ lvls below you.

IGN - Spell
IGC - Archer,Rb11 165
Kh - No...Way...Out
Town - Quanato in war, Temoz and Quanato for friends :P
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by Pain »

famashus1791 wrote:You are forgetting one very important thing. What about gp parties? If Aura players cannot enter GP then there wont be any gp parties. and as long as Gp parties are there the Aura noobs will pk the Non-Aura pro's. But this can be easily countered by making a lvl limit for pk, like for example you cannot pk a char that is 10+ lvls below you.
See.... m not asking GMs to stop Aura people from entering GP..... m asking them to introduce a Map Especially for WARs(i.e. Aura Wars).....

if there is lvl restriction in that map.... Aura people can call each other for fair duels without any interruption of low lvlers or lvl lvled losers.......

maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

rahul ... one thng is clear... Low lvlers never interfere in wars... its the aura players who most of the tym interefer in the low lvlers' lvling :D ...

And bet on it ...even if u keep a separate map , Pro ppl will still go gp to PK low lvlers..hehe !

\m/ \m/
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by Pain »

yea rite... but still... we can get a fair fight in the proposed map....

moreover, most of the nubs die in war.... coz....

1. whenever they pass from the crowd of some 7-8 players they are being pkd at that point.....
2. when they interfere in wars by simply healing on of the guy who is getting hit and even by dealing or asking party to the people...

there are many more reasons.... and u guys know them.... so its a waste to tell u guys abt them....

Atleast new map will give more option to people in wars... atleast they can fite with some dignity.... :D

And introduction of Creeps(i.e.Phoenix) in that map will also lure more people there.... even people wud stay more cautious for if they die by any means there.... they'll loose their Xp for sure....

sandy1kumar
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by sandy1kumar »

1st of all i love the name... hehehe

2ndly why does this remind me of Nevia??

3rdly Though even i am for an empty map with NO creeps just for war (as creeps cause lags in maps) I'm pretty sure wars will continue in GP for multiple reasons.
*When a noob char gets pkd my aanother char his friend or his real char comes to aid.
*Some high levelers wud hav fun in pkin low levelers
*GP entrance is ideal for wars; a pedestal single point of entry with a place to sede and pan.

4thly Getting pked and learning how to avoid that makes you a better player at noob levels, improves your gameplay. Didn't we all level with pk on at gp?? Same reason that pk is kept on at gp even today.
IGN: Forbidden
KH:No...Way...Out

A Friend To All, A Quanato-nian in Wars...