Lvl 166 or Whatever neu rb/lvl.

Any suggestions to make A3 Mania a better place is welcome.
Zorathus
Dark Olgoc
Dark Olgoc

Lvl 166 or Whatever neu rb/lvl.

Post by Zorathus »

Making the quest difficult doesn't delay the players in mania from winning over it.Thats what makes them MANIAC :)
What i suggest is like a uniq RB.
Let people collect sore real tough to get items and as usual let the players take rb from ACP. Here's a twist. Let the rb success be 5% of total rb attempts. Sounds something like ingame adding options. Haha this will get the players real bzy n' let them play for something.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah :ymdevil:
-rEgards-
~zrt~{R.A}
~gFx aRt!st~
famashus1791
Dark Olgoc
Dark Olgoc

Re: Lvl 166 or Whatever neu rb/lvl.

Post by famashus1791 »

dint understand. more details please.

IGN - Spell
IGC - Archer,Rb11 165
Kh - No...Way...Out
Town - Quanato in war, Temoz and Quanato for friends :P
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by Pain »

nice thinking.... but instead to of making success rates in taking RBs..... GMs should employ success rates in the combination of RB items.... if combination fails..... get the items again and try it again and again, until and unless u get ur required item...... this will create an excitement in game....... :)
£€G€ÑК Ðøц С€......... Wë K¡££ TH€M....... !!!!!!

IGN: Recobeast, BunnyFastard, Cybertooth
IGC: Archer, Warrior
IGKH: Akatsuki(Leader)
viperboy
Khastol
Khastol

Post by viperboy »

Pain and Zorathus, the idea is nice but for that u ll need new extra RB to be implemented which i have requested again n again in so many threads but its still a big question mark :(
IGN - Modsoul, Romulas
M0D I$ Ur G0D !!
Messenger Of Death
Legends Live Forever
Zorathus
Dark Olgoc
Dark Olgoc

Post by Zorathus »

Well as far as i remember Scar had once replied that he has some imba plans for this server. Hopefully he iz workin on it. Mine this was a suggestion. Well Pain gave a better flavour to it. Herez one more implementation that can be done. The items needed for crafting material and the item for rb shud not be tradable. It shud be a self achived success rather than a wz acquired one. Additionally if for a better taste the required items shud be dropped in solo play mode and not in party mode. Literally will be HARD GAMING den. :-)
Last edited by Zorathus on Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
-rEgards-
~zrt~{R.A}
~gFx aRt!st~
jamesda
Razbojnik
Razbojnik

Post by jamesda »

:(( :(( :(( good suggestion ..but m crying on my luck i know i will fail to craft the required rb items my luck sucks :( :(
IGN:Lusttt
IGC:Archer
IGT: Quanato

famashus1791
Dark Olgoc
Dark Olgoc

Post by famashus1791 »

oh i get it now :P

hmmmm nice idea. but also make some changes in the rb itself! like instead of 300 sp for each rb lets get some 500sp for this one since its more difficult :P.

IGN - Spell
IGC - Archer,Rb11 165
Kh - No...Way...Out
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by Pain »

@Zoro & Viper..... thanks Guys....

Zoro.... the idea of keeping the RB item nontransferable is good.... there is 1 more problem !!!!

if a person wants to craft those items by some maestro char... he might struggle through it.....

though the given person can make another char with maestro in his id and can transfer it by placing it in storage.....

I believe Rb items should be transferable..... but not the lvling item which can be used for lvling beyond lvl 165... i mean... there should be a lvl limit for taking RB 13, which is like a person shud be RB 12 and lvl 166 for taking Rb 13.... thus this will add a spice of excitement in it..... as for achieving Rbb 13 items might get easy.... but getting required lvl for Rb 13 wont be that easy.... !!!!

The above condition can be put in vice-versa form by keeping RB item as nontransferable and keeping item lvling beyond 165 as transferable....

i think the 1st option is good..... :D

Zorathus
Dark Olgoc
Dark Olgoc

Post by Zorathus »

I gave this idea after considering the gameplay of players here in mania for over 2 years. Being an rb server it is very easy for players to get the desired stuff on neu implementations very easily. Well its good that people are discussing it here. My idea of not making the rb items transferable was becoz in that situation the player willing to progress will have to work from his own character. And if crafting is a problem than the idea of making maestro in the same account is what should work. In fact 5 slots for char are already given not to make diff class of char but to make diff "KIND" of char viz. enchanter, reloader etc...........
-rEgards-
~zrt~{R.A}
~gFx aRt!st~
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

There will not be any new RBs. Instead, we have planned to make too many changes, which we think will not be welcomed by the players. We will keep you updated about it.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
BugMeNot
Memora
Memora

Post by BugMeNot »

[GM]Blade wrote:There will not be any new RBs. Instead, we have planned to make too many changes, which we think will not be welcomed by the players. We will keep you updated about it.
dnt tell you are going to reset the RBs....omg =))
Last edited by BugMeNot on Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zorathus
Dark Olgoc
Dark Olgoc

Post by Zorathus »

[GM]Blade wrote:There will not be any new RBs. Instead, we have planned to make too many changes, which we think will not be welcomed by the players. We will keep you updated about it.
Hehe is it what scar was planning long back. Neways will wait for the changes. Till then we cant say nethin abt it -)
-rEgards-
~zrt~{R.A}
~gFx aRt!st~
famashus1791
Dark Olgoc
Dark Olgoc

Post by famashus1791 »

@Blade - NOT welcomed? OMG --- too much suspense :( . Please dont change the rb system. This rb system rocks for PVP and i just got my g10 kit.

hmm. I really hope we can have a ranking system in pvp for each class. :P. anyway its possible?
And also i have another suggestion. HK's pvp takes ages to complete. and most often it ends in a draw. So instead of making a pvp match draw if hp over, let the system check if hp over, if its over let it chk for mp. the person who has higher mp wins. if mp also same then let it be draw. So first compare hp, if its different the person with more hp wins. If its same then chk mp, the person with more mp wins, if mp also same, then its draw. Im pretty sure this can be implemented.
Last edited by famashus1791 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

IGN - Spell
IGC - Archer,Rb11 165
Kh - No...Way...Out
sandy1kumar
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by sandy1kumar »

Guys Blade was just pulling your legs maybe a lil bit of sarcasm :P
He probably is gonna soon implement something goooood.

@Scar The a3returns thread was locked so could not post there, thanks for trying its implementation but also focus on lvl 166 first and then rb 13 coz lvl 166 is the reward from rb 12.
About a3returns i know the kind of harrasment it is to develop something in open beta, so wait for some time and then work on it, but hats off to you mate for working on that. Really appreciate the effort.
IGN: Forbidden
KH:No...Way...Out

A Friend To All, A Quanato-nian in Wars...
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by Pain »

ROFAL......

Isse Kehtein Hain, KAHANI me TWIST !!!!!
=)) =)) =))