A rule that should be there :)

Any suggestions to make A3 Mania a better place is welcome.
spiritguard
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Re: A rule that should be there :)

Post by spiritguard »

Guys come on be realistic... Pking afk ppl will only harm the server... All ppl at low rb cant lvl up fast so c3 parties are made.. Moreover no one has the entire day to play a game..So instead of keeping afk in town, Afk in c3 party is a more better option... Guys try to understand its not about a single person getting pked when afk.. Its for all low rb afk ppl.....
And Bauer i have no intensions to fight with any1 over here.. I m just trying to help the server grow... :)
Please My topic was that, whether there should be any rule to stop pking of afk ppl.. And not what we are talking about...Please stick to the topic.. A simple yes or no will do the required Job...
IGN:Spiritguard
IGKH:DeathPenalty
IGC:Mage
quadirm0786
Memora
Memora

Post by quadirm0786 »

GMs.....
i Agree with SG ................
Bauer
Arr Khallhiash
Arr Khallhiash

Post by Bauer »

i still dont agree that a rule should be made on it. not many people do it anyway so there really isnt much to worry about.
IGN: Bauer
IGC: Warrior
IGT: Temoz
IGKH: Genocide
sharathar
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by sharathar »

ok les not hav a rule as bauer said coz it really hard 2 impliment.........
but bauer u r really grown up now....u used 2 b in c3 4 ur lvlup aura etc.....i'm right here.
think if u were low rb n u r in c3 lvling up. sm big p3 dude cms npks u 4 fun wen u wana go 4 aura n dosent let u lvl up.......
wat would u do......
after so many days of such incidents wouldent u leave.......playing in dis srvr.........
IGN = hiss
IGT = Temoz
IGKH = Aftermath
[img][img=http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/7933/sign3po6.jpg][/img]
laxman

Post by laxman »

Bauer wrote:i still dont agree that a rule should be made on it. not many people do it anyway so there really isnt much to worry about.
+1

Demented wrote:Laxman sounds experienced in this :D
8-)

spiritguard wrote:Guys come on be realistic... Pking afk ppl will only harm the server... All ppl at low rb cant lvl up fast so c3 parties are made.. Moreover no one has the entire day to play a game..So instead of keeping afk in town, Afk in c3 party is a more better option... Guys try to understand its not about a single person getting pked when afk.. Its for all low rb afk ppl.....
And Bauer i have no intensions to fight with any1 over here.. I m just trying to help the server grow... :)
Please My topic was that, whether there should be any rule to stop pking of afk ppl.. And not what we are talking about...Please stick to the topic.. A simple yes or no will do the required Job...
You be realistic dude... The low rb people hardly go afk...
To cut to the chase, you want this rule to be implemented as you got pked yesterday!!

Where was this 'bright' idea of your until yest??

And yea... i will make it sure that i pk AFK people.. Stop me if u can!!!! :twisted:
spiritguard
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Post by spiritguard »

laxman,
come on dude, i loosing xp is not a very big issue... and i have been telling ppl not to pk afk ppl in tha party from last 2 days.... so when nothing seem to go in their heads ( and even brains too which ofcourse they dnt have ) :twisted: i had to post it on forums.... and for yur kind info my afk pk issue with burning was already resolved.. bfore i posted this topic.. so chill mar yaar nthing personal over here... and seriously speaking dont involve me in yur fights ... its just a suggestion so relax ..... cheers :)

and btw i had already asked SCAR to implement such a rule 3 days back when i gave sme suggestion for increasing players in server..... so its not at all personal.........so here i m talking about the entire server and not me....
laxman

Post by laxman »

a suggestion is given only once....

IF you repeat the same thing debating several times... the its smthing more than a suggestion... dont u think? :lol:
spiritguard
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Post by spiritguard »

@ Laxman
Plz dude i never argued on this topic.... I just asked for other ppl suggestions... I have already mentioned it That a yes or no will do the job.. Its u all who have been debating over it.. Plz check all post before saying somethng.... And my posts are just to help guys understand that such event(pking afk ppl) will harm the server which neither u nor me wants.... Also there are just a mere reply to yur debate....
Laxman wrote:
You be realistic dude... The low rb people hardly go afk...
Come on dude its me and not u making c3 parties since last 3 dayz.. So i knw many low rb players who have been afk in my parties for the whole day....And they have been rc pked by p3 hks.. Plz dont make me point out any1.. I dont wanna fight with any1... I m doing all this for just the betterment of the server and nothng else..

If u guys cant give yur suggestion than plz stop debating over this topic.. I repeat a simple yes or no will do the job...
[GM]Scar
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Post by [GM]Scar »

Its in this way - If others are PKing you while you are AFK, you can also PK that person while he is AFK...
Regards,
[GM]Scar
A3 Mania Server Dev.
spiritguard
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Post by spiritguard »

GM SCAR wrote:
Its in this way - If others are PKing you while you are AFK, you can also PK that person while he is AFK...
:) :) :) :) Hehehehe

Sir with all due respect if u r creating humour over this topic to chill the environment than its ok....if not than how can u expect a low rb player to pk high rb pking players...... And even this counter pk happens than will the higher rb player let that low rb player lvl up ?

Sir plz no offences.. I m just trying to make ppl understand that, y such a rule is imp..... :)
[GM]Scar
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Post by [GM]Scar »

We should consider that PK is part of the game. By implementing rules against it, its hard to make people follow it, and punishing the rule breakers will be another burden.
2. PK: It is allowed as this is MMORPG. It keeps the game real. But, if anyone is caught abusing the PK policy, he will be dealt with accordingly. High level players are not to target low level players repeatedly.

However, PKing in Nevia Canyon is allowed. No PKing of a particular race (or religion). That constitutes to Racism. PKing during NON PK EVENTS are not permitted.

3. KS: Simple. Do not KS other players during their gameplay. However, Bossing events are an exception to this.
Regards,
[GM]Scar
A3 Mania Server Dev.
spiritguard
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Post by spiritguard »

@ GM Scar,
Thank you sir for yur reply.... Sir i never went against the PK policy... I agree it keeps the game alive.. I was just against the pk/rc pk of AFK ppl...

Its my request to all players to stop pk/rc pk of afk ppl...(pk active ppl)... Thats all i want.....

Thanks to all ppl for replying on this topic.. Love you guys... :)

So its over now... no more comments from ma side... off to lvling now... and guys who wanna debate over it can do... no objections ... cheers...
once again thanking all ppl.... and especially GM Scar for giving yur time..... :mrgreen:

with reagards,
SG
laxman

Post by laxman »

[GM]Scar wrote:Its in this way - If others are PKing you while you are AFK, you can also PK that person while he is AFK...
owned!!
Bauer
Arr Khallhiash
Arr Khallhiash

Post by Bauer »

sharathar wrote:ok les not hav a rule as bauer said coz it really hard 2 impliment.........
but bauer u r really grown up now....u used 2 b in c3 4 ur lvlup aura etc.....i'm right here.
think if u were low rb n u r in c3 lvling up. sm big p3 dude cms npks u 4 fun wen u wana go 4 aura n dosent let u lvl up.......
wat would u do......
after so many days of such incidents wouldent u leave.......playing in dis srvr.........
erm if i was new, i would just note down who killed me and take revenge in the future. not all ppl would, yes i agree some might even leave server.

but the main thing im saying is that i dont agree the rule should be implemented coz its too hard to look over it, and im sure the GM's have other more important things to do
Bauer
Arr Khallhiash
Arr Khallhiash

Post by Bauer »

anyway hope this doesnt become a huge issue again....