A rule that should be there :)

Any suggestions to make A3 Mania a better place is welcome.
Trojan
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Re: A rule that should be there :)

Post by Trojan »

This is the damn issue i brought into the forums and yes all the retarded ppl of Anarchy were pissed off. I do support this thing but see the replies only anarchy members r against it...what does this prove "THEY R NOOBS...BIG NOOBS"
HAHA i duly respect those who tk membership coz they r the one who make this server run but deh r against this coz they want to show dere power......no dubt they hav spent more tym on this server but saying in 1 line.........they r fkin !@#$%^ who hav bought gameplay from e-shop..........thats all......
Numenor
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Numenor »

Sorry for replying on this late. Fcking internet connection.

This rule should NOT be there... and cannot be there.

1. You go AFK in a map at your own risk.
2. This game is not to be played offline or being AFK.
3. I treat AFK leveling as botting and do not encourage that.

So consider all the points above before going AFK in a map.
DONT PISS ME OFF. I get very mean and rude.
Bauer
Arr Khallhiash
Arr Khallhiash

Post by Bauer »

Agreed 100%. Exactly the point I was trying to put across.
IGN: Bauer
IGC: Warrior
IGT: Temoz
IGKH: Genocide
Demented
Cynick
Cynick

Post by Demented »

I'd also like to get a point across.

You do not "prove" noobness by PK'ing low people. Does anyone even KNOW what the word means ? Please, for the love of god, do not use words you have no idea about. If you wish to know it, proceed to google it. This is typically what happens when people know a little something about a particular "thing" (lol) and then extrapolate on it. Trojan this is specially aimed at you.
they r fkin !@#$%^ who hav bought gameplay from e-shop..........thats all......
Your a hk...why don't you fight Knight ? He doesn't have anyhting from the e-shop. I'll bet you a couple of billion wz that he will kick your ass. At the same time, your pissed because you don't have anything from the e-shop. It's not particularly expensive, if you want you buy it. Instead of going around saying shit about us. Seriously, you want to prove yourself, learn how to do it with action, and not attempting (and failing pathetically) with talk.
Its my request to all players to stop pk/rc pk of afk ppl...(pk active ppl)... Thats all i want.....
I don't get why this is hard to understand. It's as simple as turning your RC option off..or are you too lazy to do that ?
IGN : HellArcher
IGC : Archer (duh)
Trojan
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by Trojan »

Lets get simple and settle this matter in a decent way.

1.With all regards i claim that i'm not Gambler.....hard to believe but get it right. I don't even know who he is...so certainly u guyz guessed the wrong guy.

2. I never said that i'm against pking...itz a part of all mmorpg's so it is here...but what pking means to Anarchy is quite understood. U all try to show ur tyranny in-game. No doubt u r the strongest kh and definitely amoung the strongest players in the server. But be realistic u never allow ppl to lvl in c3...As soon as u see ne1 u pk them.

3. I never blamed the entire Anarchy except a few occasions.........Evn today ppl like Devaj help the players as much as they can.

4. Go and ask kai abt the attitude of SK in bossing events.........again unnessary pking . Sk was evn banned for entering the bossing event map.

5. Hellarcher, Bauer, Laxman and few others need to understand from Devaj and ARMAGDON, what being high lvl means.Guyz go and learn from them and then call urself high lvl's or remain noobs.
laxman

Post by laxman »

damn.... the above reply just makes it certain that ur Gambler... cos i just asked him 30 min ago n u post this reply immediately..

We dont pk people as soon as we see them...

We just pk people if they are on kos... or they irritate us...

And SK pked Firearrows only... tell me who else he pked during bossing events??
Besides, he had a reson for doing so, which is cleared now!
sharathar
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by sharathar »

i know pking is a part of da game.................
but pking noobs is really noobish 2 a grown up<lvled up>.........................
n adding noobs on kos is also sm wat noobish........................
if ne thing goes wrong tell da gms da seriousness n ban ta char/id 4 atleast a month or permanent ban is a better solution..................
not pkin ppl who r not in kos.......
n adding ppl 2 kos 4 no reason..........
IGN = hiss
IGT = Temoz
IGKH = Aftermath
[img][img=http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/7933/sign3po6.jpg][/img]
laxman

Post by laxman »

sharathar wrote:i know pking is a part of da game.................
but pking noobs is really noobish 2 a grown up<lvled up>.........................
n adding noobs on kos is also sm wat noobish........................
if ne thing goes wrong tell da gms da seriousness n ban ta char/id 4 atleast a month or permanent ban is a better solution..................
not pkin ppl who r not in kos.......
n adding ppl 2 kos 4 no reason..........
how can u say that i put people on kos without reason??
sharathar
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by sharathar »

GRRRRR i did not say its u .......
if u wana know whos tat pm me ig dont wana mention ne 1 here...............
IGN = hiss
IGT = Temoz
IGKH = Aftermath
[img][img=http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/7933/sign3po6.jpg][/img]
Trojan
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by Trojan »

damn.... the above reply just makes it certain that ur Gambler... cos i just asked him 30 min ago n u post this reply immediately..
i hv no problem with u pking Gambler...........go get gambler whereever u see him...........but i say it again that im not gambler...itz ur wish to believe.
We dont pk people as soon as we see them...

We just pk people if they are on kos... or they irritate us...
Rofl u sayin this to me........go ask ur kh ppl that y dey ks while others hunt specially SK.............lol n u r the 1 who irritate ppl.

Cmon SK only pked Firearrows.r u kidding...........ask SK how many times he has pked ppl during events.....Kai knows it better than me who evn banned SK once for doing so.
Bauer
Arr Khallhiash
Arr Khallhiash

Post by Bauer »

first of all, i dont go around pking noobs. i only pk ppl who r on kos. go around and ask noobs about me. i have helped countless of them, giving them wz and free stuff to get started.

some ppl in server who know me will tell u wat kind of person i am. however, if you think that all i do is go around pking noobs, then by all means u may do so.
IGN: Bauer
IGC: Warrior
IGT: Temoz
IGKH: Genocide
laxman

Post by laxman »

Cmon SK only pked Firearrows.r u kidding...........ask SK how many times he has pked ppl during events.....Kai knows it better than me who evn banned SK once for doing so.
He might have killed people accidently by SBing at FA...

N do u think im soo dum to fall to ur cheap tricks?? :O

Fine, if u aint Gambler.. then tell ur IGN?? :lol:
Demented
Cynick
Cynick

Post by Demented »

Trojan wrote: 2. I never said that i'm against pking...itz a part of all mmorpg's so it is here...but what pking means to Anarchy is quite understood. U all try to show ur tyranny in-game. No doubt u r the strongest kh and definitely amoung the strongest players in the server. But be realistic u never allow ppl to lvl in c3...As soon as u see ne1 u pk them.
then call urself high lvl's or remain noobs
You need to work on your logical while arguing. Lol.

Do you even know how many people Devaj pk's ? You are so lost. I refuse to learn from anyone whom I don't want to. There's nothign you can do about it. In-fact, "everyone" does not hate me. I actually made it a point to find out. I suggest you do too.
if ne thing goes wrong tell da gms da seriousness n ban ta char/id 4 atleast a month or permanent ban is a better solution
Thats a really childish solution. We can take care of ourself without the GM helping. Thus we put them on KOS. Seriously, you can't always complain about every wrong thing someone does. Abusing, to me, personally, is just funny to watch. Their seriously pathetic attempts to make us feel bad, I dunno how you can report that. Its among the things that make an MMORPG worth playing. Plain hilarious.
n adding noobs on kos is also sm wat noobish
Dude please please look up the meaning of "noob". It means a new player. Thats it. This insult is so overused that it lost whatever respect it had.
FA pked SK first. Kai didnt do shit. Then we went back, Pked FA. Kai warned US. So we PKed FA again. And then, Kai muted us, and kicked SK twice. Then we pked everyone there. :) Happy ?
vitalstrike
Arr Phameino
Arr Phameino

Post by vitalstrike »

:| :| :| :|
IGN : vitalstrike / Silentrike / Sprada
IGC : Mage / Archer / Warrior
IGL : Rb 12 A5
netdemon
Cullijpayhern
Cullijpayhern

Post by netdemon »

laxman wrote:n then spam ur chat box.. what proof will u have that he RC Pked u??
LOL ... no one has to spam .... we get the following message often

Welcome to A3 Mania Episode 5 Server!!
IGN: Netdemona
IGK: Maniacs
IGC: Archer