Sidhe & H-Bosses.....

Any suggestions to make A3 Mania a better place is welcome.
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Sidhe & H-Bosses.....

Post by Pain »

Hello GMs,

Its been a pleasure to see, how u guys have came up with an innovative idea and introduced a Maps such as Sidhe and Hamutzs with new challenges and interesting stuffs...

I am extremely Happy to see Scar and his Co.s are working hard, in order to make this server more and more interesting.... All of the works done by u guys deserve an Applause and i am very happy to with such a good management......

Okay, coming on to the main topic, they are herein,

1.) As u guys said that Hamutz Bosses will drop only 2 drops per boss, and those drop will be randomly dropped on players which are anywhere near to the boss within the 10 blocks range. Since, the bosses are impossible to kill alone, we people make party and then then set out for slaying them,& after taking so much hardships we are able to kill 1 boss..... I am suggesting for increase in Drop Items from these bosses should be done, from 2 drops(at present) to 5 drops or atleast 3 Drops per boss....

2.) Please Decrease the number of Creeps required in each qst of the Sidhe teleporter, whose reward enables us to enter Boss Map during summoning of the Boss(i.e. Sceptors). OR
Increase the Number of Creeps in those Maps by converting all EsCreeps into Normal creeps..... coz they are difficult to those char class who are hitting them while they roam here and there freely ignoring u(Mostly it annoys a Mage while they ignore its SB !!!!).

3.) About Boss of Sidhe Town...

Boss Name: Erinyu
Availability: Regular
Drops: Regular [Maximum 5 Drops Per Kill]

U have mentioned that this boss gives 5 Drops per kill.... but on a contrary it is giving drops randomly from 1 drop to 3 drops.... SOmetimes Nothing !!!! :|

Please check on it as soon as possible.....

4.) Nevia town was not only made for war, but also it served as good source of economy to the low lvl players, who use to hunt there and make money or items for their Kit or Rebirths.... With the closure of Nevia canyon, these players are now killing Beta maps bosses which are equally essential for the Tart Questers....

I wud suggest that please open Nevia canyon for the players 160 lvl or below, so that they can hunt there without bothering other players or Tart Questers......

Please Take these Suggestions into Consideration and Do reply for the same.....

Thanks & Regards

PAIN aka RECOBEAST :)
£€G€ÑК Ðøц С€......... Wë K¡££ TH€M....... !!!!!!

IGN: Recobeast, BunnyFastard, Cybertooth
IGC: Archer, Warrior
IGKH: Akatsuki(Leader)
[GM]Scar
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Re: Sidhe & H-Bosses.....

Post by [GM]Scar »

Pain wrote: 1.) As u guys said that Hamutz Bosses will drop only 2 drops per boss, and those drop will be randomly dropped on players which are anywhere near to the boss within the 10 blocks range. Since, the bosses are impossible to kill alone, we people make party and then then set out for slaying them,& after taking so much hardships we are able to kill 1 boss..... I am suggesting for increase in Drop Items from these bosses should be done, from 2 drops(at present) to 5 drops or atleast 3 Drops per boss....
Keeping in mind the Value of each drop (except few) that these bosses drop, its very important for us to consider the drop rate vs the number of players who are currently killing it. Since we have 3 bosses, we are expecting quite a lot of drops when considered from the Server point of view. Since these items are of high value in the game, we have to at all means preserve its value.
Pain wrote: 2.) Please Decrease the number of Creeps required in each qst of the Sidhe teleporter, whose reward enables us to enter Boss Map during summoning of the Boss(i.e. Sceptors). OR
Increase the Number of Creeps in those Maps by converting all EsCreeps into Normal creeps..... coz they are difficult to those char class who are hitting them while they roam here and there freely ignoring u(Mostly it annoys a Mage while they ignore its SB !!!!).
We don't expect RB12 players to actually do the quest. The whole point in letting everyone enter Sidhe maps was to encourage people to do the quest and sell the Sceptors ingame and make money. As a bonus, you would get your Merc Leveled too. When it comes to killing creeps, some classes have advantage whereas the other classes have disadvantages. It always happens and it depends upon the players to deal with it. A particular class wouldn't have all advantages at all times.
Pain wrote: 3.) About Boss of Sidhe Town...

Boss Name: Erinyu
Availability: Regular
Drops: Regular [Maximum 5 Drops Per Kill]

U have mentioned that this boss gives 5 Drops per kill.... but on a contrary it is giving drops randomly from 1 drop to 3 drops.... SOmetimes Nothing !!!! :|

Please check on it as soon as possible.....
Clearly mentioned that it drops a Maximum of 5 drops. Hence the number of drops varies, but you would get not more than 5 items per kill.
Pain wrote: 4.) Nevia town was not only made for war, but also it served as good source of economy to the low lvl players, who use to hunt there and make money or items for their Kit or Rebirths.... With the closure of Nevia canyon, these players are now killing Beta maps bosses which are equally essential for the Tart Questers....

I wud suggest that please open Nevia canyon for the players 160 lvl or below, so that they can hunt there without bothering other players or Tart Questers......
Nevia currently has insane drop rate as far as my openion goes. The Per Boss Value for the Items that drop exceed all the other bosses excluding the value of uniques. We have considered adding a Taxation System for Nevia to collect extra woonz from players when they enter Nevia. However, we had a tight update schedule and we were not able to decide on Nevia and we have left it for the future. Also, we are having plans of adding Special Bossing Quests similar to Special Quests where you need to Battle out each Boss.

I have noticed that all your issue point to bringing out changes that make the game easier. Please note that an update doesn't always have to bring positive changes. To adapt to the changes made, we have to make some negative changes too. I understand it's quite difficult to adapt to new things when you got used to something from a long time. \m/

Cheers!
Regards,
[GM]Scar
A3 Mania Server Dev.
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

Erinyu has given me 5 drops a few tyms rahul .. !
IGN : Oblivion
KH : ƒerocious

IGC : Mage Redyan

\m/ \m/
Save Earth...Itz The Only Planet Wid Gurllzz !!
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by Pain »

[GM]Scar wrote:
I have noticed that all your issue point to bringing out changes that make the game easier. Please note that an update doesn't always have to bring positive changes. To adapt to the changes made, we have to make some negative changes too. I understand it's quite difficult to adapt to new things when you got used to something from a long time. \m/

Cheers!
Perhaps ur are Right.... BTW.... there is 1 more question in my mind.....

The Even Creeps of Sidhe or Hamutz can drop UNI's(same as Clorence creeps) or UNI-Skill Scroll ?????

m much more interested in Uni-skill scroll part....

PLease do reply for the same ....

:)

@Oblivion....

Aaagaya spam karney... !!!!! :P
£€G€ÑК Ðøц С€......... Wë K¡££ TH€M....... !!!!!!

IGN: Recobeast, BunnyFastard, Cybertooth
IGC: Archer, Warrior
IGKH: Akatsuki(Leader)
[GM]Scar
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Post by [GM]Scar »

Pain wrote: The Even Creeps of Sidhe or Hamutz can drop UNI's(same as Clorence creeps) or UNI-Skill Scroll ?????

m much more interested in Uni-skill scroll part....

PLease do reply for the same ....

:)
All creeps starting from Episode 2 give Unique weapons by a low percentage. New Skills (Episode 4) are dropped by Episode 4 and 5 Monsters too in low percentages too. There is a much higher chance of getting Unique Skills from the Hamutz bosses.

If you check the older topics you could find posts about where to find Unique Skills. In those posts its mentioned about the creeps. If we had removed the Unique Skills from the creeps, we would have definately added that change to the Changelog which we released.
Regards,
[GM]Scar
A3 Mania Server Dev.