Improvement in server.

Any suggestions to make A3 Mania a better place is welcome.
watcher
Memora
Memora

Improvement in server.

Post by watcher »

I recently started to play a3 mania and I am really enjoying it. Since 2003 I have played many different kinds of server of a3. But A3 mania was the best server I have enjoyed Although I think GM can improve very small matters in A3 mania. I played last a3 in 2010 which was tta3-2 . It was great server but most of the Indian player were lagging really bad over there + GM (Kevin) attitude towards players were not good either. I really enjoyed playing that server a lot. Since so many Indian players left the tta3 -2 and came in A3 mania including my KH , so I thought I would rather enjoy server with my friends that being powerful alone.

I have just started a3 mania around week ago. These are the things I have in mind which GM can improve on it.( Its not about drop rate or abuse to any GM or their techniques)

1.) GM should repair the player items, because player should not lose their items death in pk or died by monsters.

2.) at the 8th rb GM should give reward as lartek, Ishinis , Khryon ( player must choose 1 of the reward).( tta3-2 and tta3-1 they had system which helped player a lot to level and in bossing, so players just dont have to go to town just for mp)

3.) GM should close grinita park and make exp map as P1 for 1 to 165(Puseener) where no pk will be allowed because this high level noob players dont let them level at all.( if GM satisfy condition 2 and 3, GM can break tta3 and people will starting to join a3 mania. GM will see more players in games and server will be active and rich people will buy GM's membership)

4.)As for mercenaries, players should not waste time in carode or other maps to just level the mercy. out of town there should be drop as lucking bags . If player open those bags, player will get 3 type of different cake which make merci L and 3 merci L will craft to merci G.

5.)As for people who make money in carode as afk, GM should make that map a c1.(make more mobs and respown time a little quick)

6.) If player got uni but he doesnt want that uni because his class is different for that uni. GM should be able to change with uni + WZ( GM should decide how much he wants) = player's choice uni.( last a3 I played they had 15B + uni to change the uni of their choice. because server had c1 non pk map where they can make wz easily and protect the newbie also)

7.)GM should make drops sj, lj and Uj often in p1. so newbie can make their g8 set easily ivi 10. for ivi 15 items they should hunt god bosses which drops craft items of upstar and success ratio should be 80%( to craft).

8.)For sue instead of neyri G, GM should create sue rice which would drop by bosses only. which will increase the ivi of sue by 2 level.

9.) GM should create the site to shift the players points when they take rb. ofcourse there should be fee to shift points everytime they want to shift( 10 mil - 30 mil)

10.) there should be merci rb instead of leveling merci for long hours at same place. because that make players lazy.

11.) In nevia cayon, GM should held nevia war every week( if Server does not have that many people and GM doesnt held that is understandable) GM should give reward as their choice ofcourse.

12.)In nevia cayon boss should spown much faster. because everytime I go in nevia there are no bosses at all)

13.) GM should create auto hp mp heal (press F5). so players does not have to worry about press 1 or 2 or 3. they simply can focus on hunting or pking.

Thank You.

old and experienced player of a3(from tta3-2 Lpark, HoliGod, archerrullz, luvruls, FIRE)

a3 mania IGN : Npatel (archer)
Watcher (HK)

I love a3 mania with everything especially there is no lagg.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Re: Improvement in server.

Post by [GM]Blade »

watcher wrote:1.) GM should repair the player items, because player should not lose their items death in pk or died by monsters.
Feature of the Game. Item drop on death is a penalty for Parole. It has always been like that.
watcher wrote:2.) at the 8th rb GM should give reward as lartek, Ishinis , Khryon ( player must choose 1 of the reward).( tta3-2 and tta3-1 they had system which helped player a lot to level and in bossing, so players just dont have to go to town just for mp)
It's too late to issue Rebirth Rewards.
watcher wrote:3.) GM should close grinita park and make exp map as P1 for 1 to 165(Puseener) where no pk will be allowed because this high level noob players dont let them level at all.( if GM satisfy condition 2 and 3, GM can break tta3 and people will starting to join a3 mania. GM will see more players in games and server will be active and rich people will buy GM's membership)
We don't want to break anyone apart. People realize where they feel good and comfortable. At this point of time, we cannot make such critical changes to the game.
watcher wrote:4.)As for mercenaries, players should not waste time in carode or other maps to just level the mercy. out of town there should be drop as lucking bags . If player open those bags, player will get 3 type of different cake which make merci L and 3 merci L will craft to merci G.
Mercenary leveling will be addressed in the next update.

watcher wrote:5.)As for people who make money in carode as afk, GM should make that map a c1.(make more mobs and respown time a little quick)
We don't encourage botting
watcher wrote:6.) If player got uni but he doesnt want that uni because his class is different for that uni. GM should be able to change with uni + WZ( GM should decide how much he wants) = player's choice uni.( last a3 I played they had 15B + uni to change the uni of their choice. because server had c1 non pk map where they can make wz easily and protect the newbie also)
Game will be imbalanced. There will be too many uniques of the same kind. Ex:- Grahsat, Illmar etc. People will exchange low value uniques for higher value uniques.
watcher wrote:7.)GM should make drops sj, lj and Uj often in p1. so newbie can make their g8 set easily ivi 10. for ivi 15 items they should hunt god bosses which drops craft items of upstar and success ratio should be 80%( to craft).
The drop rates of such items are good enough.
watcher wrote:8.)For sue instead of neyri G, GM should create sue rice which would drop by bosses only. which will increase the ivi of sue by 2 level.
We could consider this for the future.
watcher wrote:9.) GM should create the site to shift the players points when they take rb. ofcourse there should be fee to shift points everytime they want to shift( 10 mil - 30 mil)
We haven't added such a thing because it could cause problems with the stats.
watcher wrote:10.) there should be merci rb instead of leveling merci for long hours at same place. because that make players lazy.
Merc RB is removed due to certain Merc leveling bugs.
watcher wrote:11.) In nevia cayon, GM should held nevia war every week( if Server does not have that many people and GM doesnt held that is understandable) GM should give reward as their choice ofcourse.
Events will be thought of. Weekly Nevia will eventually get the people bored.
watcher wrote:12.)In nevia cayon boss should spown much faster. because everytime I go in nevia there are no bosses at all)
There are quite a few bosses which spawn regularly. There are too many people there due to which you find less bosses.
watcher wrote:13.) GM should create auto hp mp heal (press F5). so players does not have to worry about press 1 or 2 or 3. they simply can focus on hunting or pking.
As mentioned earlier, we don't encourage botting.

It's good to see such a post after a really long time. I appreciate your patience and observation. I am not trying to offend your thoughts. I am just trying to make you understand the situation. :)
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster