Suggestions to make the game more intresting.

Any suggestions to make A3 Mania a better place is welcome.
RougeAssasin
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Suggestions to make the game more intresting.

Post by RougeAssasin »

I think mania is becoming a place for relieving one's frustration as the number of abusers in the game are increasing day by day. I thought of some suggestions that might make the game more interesting as it was before.

1) Implementing g7.5 unique weapons so that low levelers or starters can make woonz more easily.
2) Requirement quests for rebirths. Most of the beta maps in mania are not being used so if rebirth requirements quests are introduced with quest drops that only beta map monsters can give, leveling up can be more fun and the number of noob characters that are created just for the purpose of healing and abusing people will decrease.
3) New quests to be added in sidhe to keep the aura 5's busy and also to reduce the player kill madness.
4) Updating the words that can lead to chat ban( English only as other languages are tough to keep). Just open a new thread for the list of such words, the players of mania know many. :p
5) Give the aura 5's a new place to fight(they are stuck in grinta park) so that the starters can level up their characters. But player kill should not be disabled in grinta park as it would take away the fun for low levelers.

Hope these suggestions come in handy. :)
IGN: NECROMAGE
IGlvl: rb 11 aura 5
IGkh: IMPULZ
IGT: QUANATO
naishmegani
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Re: Suggestions to make the game more intresting.

Post by naishmegani »

+1 :D
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Re: Suggestions to make the game more intresting.

Post by Tomriddle »

Nice suggestion.
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord