Requesting changes in Aura Quest

Any suggestions to make A3 Mania a better place is welcome.
Fightclub
Memora
Memora

Requesting changes in Aura Quest

Post by Fightclub »

GM's

Would it be possible to make changes to the Aura quest.
We understand that this quest has been there since many years but now a days how many of us does it?
Whats the use of keeping a quest if people do don't do it, The main reasons why people avoid doing the quest is the time Variance that a person faces leveling up in GP Vs doing quest.It almost takes 40-45 min on an average for any char to complete a single quest rewarding him 3% on comparison a person in GP can get up to 15% in the same amount of time,

Point to be noted here is Mania has always been self sufficient to any class and char,by this i meant if i start playing a char X i can max out a char without anyone's help, all the classes are balanced and have their own importance.Why does leveling up has to suffer disparity?

As i understand that earlier class specific aura quest was changed and new quest systems was introduced to balance time consumption taken by different classes Eg: Archer = 10 Min Warrior = 40 Min but it seems that in doing that management team failed to consider GP leveling to Aura Questing disparity hence now a days rarely people do Quests,

Two possible solutions

One you can go ahead and reduce the no. of kills needed in each map or you can increase the Experience per quest to 5%
Obviously in any scenario GP should always provide better Xp compared to Aura quest else people wont make GP parties and non auras will suffer, hence a stead hike in per quest is enough.

Second you can reduce the Xp in GP hence making it more difficult and something to achieve, people get motivated by things that are difficult to achieve. (Though not advised by me)

gxsandysmashup69
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Re: Requesting changes in Aura Quest

Post by gxsandysmashup69 »

HI Blade sir,

he is right its to hard to level up .. on warrior please sir this is request from all player please increase to 5% !!
:-bd GX_Sandy_Smashup :twisted:
Mr.Sandy :-bd
Goldenarrows
Demeratone
Demeratone

Post by Goldenarrows »

Aura Quest should be one map quest.
Who's Next To Join My List? :-?
मन करे सो प्राण दे, जो मन करे सो प्राण ले, वही तो एक सर्वशक्तिमान है!
A3_Legend
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by A3_Legend »

Goldenarrows wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:49 pm Aura Quest should be one map quest.

That wouldn't be possible as Single map quest gives advantage to archers and they would complete the quest much faster then other classes. The main idea of change earlier class specific quest was to balance the time taken for doing the quest by each class.Hence as per the new questing system we dont spend time doing the quest we spend time on travelling in different maps thereby balancing time taken for questing by each class.
IGN : Many Faced God, Every Lasting Legacy !!!
I am the Soul whose existence is questionable, But know that there is always someone watching you.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

Fightclub wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:09 pm but it seems that in doing that management team failed to consider GP leveling to Aura Questing disparity hence now a days rarely people do Quests,
Leveling is always preferred over questing. Why take all the pains to do quests when you can just stay AFK and level up? No matter how easy the quests are, leveling through parties is always preferred over questing since it involves relatively less effort. Quests however provide you with NPC relations which will be helping your character in indirect ways. The only way to force people into questing is by disabling experience sharing in parties.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Goldenarrows
Demeratone
Demeratone

Post by Goldenarrows »

@GM,

why dont we keep Syvave Map as the Aura Quest Map for all the classes with spawn rate of the creeps a little higher with a little more xp? We used to get around 2.76% to 2.9% per quest according to the relation with the NPC + hunting XP.

As of now, there are very less players who do Aura quests. But there are those infinitesimal 'quest lovers' who like to level up the hard way.

The current quest is damn boring and time consuming. Allowing all classes to quest in a huge map like Syvave will be a fair proposition to all.

regards
Goldenarrows
Who's Next To Join My List? :-?
मन करे सो प्राण दे, जो मन करे सो प्राण ले, वही तो एक सर्वशक्तिमान है!
Terror99blade
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by Terror99blade »

Hello GM,

Just a suggestions, the creep kills and all are absolutely fine. Just reduce the number of kills of those Razbojnik to around 15 (Like for Parmurcallea and Vellgrador Forest) and the T3 creeps to about 30. 30 and 50 are a bit too much for chars. I did the CQ about 15 times with my char and it takes a lot of time to kill the creeps in Denenherr and T3. So if u can reduce their numbers it would be fair enough :)

Cheers :-bd
debatoshchk
Memora
Memora

Post by debatoshchk »

Who gives the aura quest
A3_Legend
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by A3_Legend »

[GM]Blade wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:21 pm Leveling is always preferred over questing. Why take all the pains to do quests when you can just stay AFK and level up? No matter how easy the quests are, leveling through parties is always preferred over questing since it involves relatively less effort. Quests however provide you with NPC relations which will be helping your character in indirect ways. The only way to force people into questing is by disabling experience sharing in parties.
Maybe this is a presumption that people prefer leveling up in GP rather then questing, Possibility is that people want to quest and level up but because of the heavy time consumption they go for parties you never know it unless you reduce the time consumption and try it. its not about forcing people to do the quest its about giving everyone 2 alternatives to reach a certain objective but balance both paths is necessary.

Goldenarrows wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:08 pm @GM,

why dont we keep Syvave Map as the Aura Quest Map for all the classes with spawn rate of the creeps a little higher with a little more xp? We used to get around 2.76% to 2.9% per quest according to the relation with the NPC + hunting XP.

As of now, there are very less players who do Aura quests. But there are those infinitesimal 'quest lovers' who like to level up the hard way.

The current quest is damn boring and time consuming. Allowing all classes to quest in a huge map like Syvave will be a fair proposition to all.
This suggestion can be taken into consideration limiting the no. of maps in the quest can be confined to certain maps say t1, t2,t3 more then 3 maps creates huge disparities.
IGN : Many Faced God, Every Lasting Legacy !!!
I am the Soul whose existence is questionable, But know that there is always someone watching you.
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

Just do this aura quest till its changed :D
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord