Forum Feedback Topic

Any suggestions to make A3 Mania a better place is welcome.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Forum Feedback Topic

Post by [GM]Blade »

Post your feedback about the forums in this topic. You can also suggest changes and make feature requests.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
coolsmanak
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Re: Forum Feedback Topic

Post by coolsmanak »

UI of the forums is way better than older but there should be quick response from A3-Mania Team for solving issues and making events. Don't take it personally Blade. We have some differences. Was excited to play A3 Mania after four Years. Probably was on Clouds :P I played for Two months but Recently stopped playing. It is kinda boring. There should be good events like in a3 india whole october month was full of events. Also something new in game feature will attract more players :D
forever
Dark Saint
Dark Saint

Post by forever »

The entire UI is great to start with. Well done on the job! There are just few things that you might want to look into:
1. Views: The desktop version of forum shows no. of views. But the mobile version of the same doesn't show that. It will be great if you can add that functionality too, its great đź‘Ť
2. Chat section of Mania: I remember the earlier version of forums had an open chat system. Most people used to use it to confirm whether server is up or not. It was handy in that case, where you didn't have to make a new post just for one single day. If you can add it back, please do as it reduces the amount of posts that people make for the same issue of server breakdown.
3. Cleaning things up: Its just a suggestion, not to offend anyone. There are numerous posts that have no worth in the sense that such posts have no relevance or are locked because of abusing. So if you have enough time please remove all those posts, which are meaning less.
4. Removing abusers: There are few profiles on Mania that contain offensive names and made for the sole purpose of abusing and spamming majority posts. Kindly remove them and their posts, will make things better.
5. Addition of Event Calendar: I have seen it getting implemented really well in other games. I hope that Mania can also the same, where there is a monthly calendar of events so that people get to know what events are coming up.
Brodax
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by Brodax »

The Old UI was Friendly, I Request you to make a Small chat box as we had before. So there is no need to make New topic for small things. And Can you Replace The DP and Players info on Left side as we had before, It looks preety uncomfortable on right side.
Rest Everything is fine, Appreciate your work :) ;)
ALIS [RB 11 165]
BRODAX [RB 11 165]
Not playing anymore! Just a Community member :)