Reduction of time of sedemen. (mage skill)

Any suggestions to make A3 Mania a better place is welcome.
nitesh17
Moulek
Moulek

Reduction of time of sedemen. (mage skill)

Post by nitesh17 »

5 sec is way too much of a cooldown on sedi. Mage doesnt feel like a mage.
Kindly consider bringing it down to 2 secs atleast.
pathofjustice
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Re: Reduction of time of sedemen. (mage skill)

Post by pathofjustice »

Agreed, but GM doesn't understand. His logic be like because other chars stand and fight in War, mage should also stand and fight. What they fail to understand is mage isn't meant to do physical attacks like Archer, or Warrior. Mage needs to use skills. HP abs can be removed twice with help of an HK. If he weapons a mage twice, Mage has to wait for CD's of HP abs. Mage is practically useless in any pvp now or any war or pk event.

Sementare with NO CD or even lower CD of 2-3 seconds will not only help a mage, but also her party. Mage is royally nerfed as it is!
nitesh17
Moulek
Moulek

Post by nitesh17 »

I feel so sad inside seeing the mages in the server.
Quite a few new players playing mage never uses sedi they just walk .just so sad to take one such on bossing trips.
Just so useless to call panners anywhere .
I thought a3 was suppose to be a team game .If you nerf the main strength of a character who would anyone call them anywhere?
Please dont tell me it's still faster to boss w/ mage even now because the difference is too much.
Putting sedi on cd is same as making grahsat hit normal instead of 3x.

If the reason stated above is the real reason, it's lame. So a mage running around is unfair but a high hp hk tanking entire server w/ 3 sec heal is fine? Any archer buying a grahsat for 3x and wrecking havoc among low lvl players is fair?
Instead of making mages irrelevant make the warriors/hks more relevant or make these changes only for arena .
Not everyone is interested in pk.

Instead of improving gameplay you are slowing down the gameplay.Thats the truth.

I am playing after years and the server feels so stiff now compared to when it was launched.
It might even be better to not bring such "big" changes which decrease's server's online count.Not to mention decreases ur e-shop profit.
Kudos for keeping server running. But just breathing is not enough .

You might have vested a lot of time in making the changes but consider the position of players as well.
Even a single player wont say this has improved or balanced gameplay in any way.

Feel bad for 2 hks duelling in arena w/ cds. No fun seeing potatos fight.
You are asking players to go from 4G to a dialup connection in terms of fighting speed.
Reflexs is what made a player better than another.But now w/ cd arena is just sad.
Just sad.

Well i just wanna have fun in holiday month so will just go back to my lms and uj drops from bossing.
pathofjustice
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by pathofjustice »

You absolutely nailed it. Players that stopped playing include international players. As it is scammers had spoilt the game experience for Koreans and South Americans, now with CD even more players quit. One such foreign KH is Mercenary, players like Fabricio brought some fun playing , now they quit because of the stupid update.

As far as potting goes, the new changes make sense, and even exp rate is faster, but mages having cd on on sedi and pan nerfed it. HK remains the same, still tanking everyone and using heal after 3 seconds, boring and lame.