Banbot V2

Any suggestions to make A3 Mania a better place is welcome.
OneBoss
Torturer
Torturer

Banbot V2

Post by OneBoss »

Dear Gamemasters,

I take this opportunity to congratulate you for using learning machines in order to classify a message (string of words) as abusive/non-abusive.

At the same time, I suggest you use Convolutional neural networks or Random forests or Extreme Gradient boosting for classifications. Reasons :

1. Naive Bayes assumes the independent variables vector is identical and independent which is very rarely met in the real world

2. Naive bayes is computationally expensive as it calculates the conditional probability per Bayes theorem before classifying each row where as some of the deep learning techniques like CNNs/LSTMs are very easy to implement with a Tensor flow / Spark based implementation

In case you do decide to upgrade your algorithm and need a helping hand, I’d love to volunteer as I specialize in NLP :}

Congratulations again!
Last edited by OneBoss on Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
*Left this server due to distribution of bugged stuffs to players by the gm*

#RanjanaRandLoverForever
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Re: Banbot V2

Post by [GM]Blade »

OneBoss wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:33 pm Dear Gamemasters,
2. Naive bayes is computationally expensive as it calculates the conditional probability per Bayes theorem before classifying each row where as some of the deep learning techniques like CNNs/LSTMs are very easy to implement with a Tensor flow / Spark based implementation
This is why we do deferred processing. It's useless to waste time on this kind of implementation that is so unproductive. We might as well consider such advanced AI/Neural Networks for boss behaviors.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
OneBoss
Torturer
Torturer

Re: Banbot V2

Post by OneBoss »

[GM]Blade wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:55 am This is why we do deferred processing. It's useless to waste time on this kind of implementation that is so unproductive. We might as well consider such advanced AI/Neural Networks for boss behaviors.
Makes sense. AI for boss behaviour seems interesting!
*Left this server due to distribution of bugged stuffs to players by the gm*

#RanjanaRandLoverForever