Improving Gaming Experience

Any suggestions to make A3 Mania a better place is welcome.
Airborne
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Improving Gaming Experience

Post by Airborne »

1. Stats:

We have 1x stats system in the server which is going to be discontinued sooner or later. 1x stats system had Sidhe Bossing Maps and many PvP centric events, maps, etc. which could give more fun compared to the High RB stats.

Disadvantages of High RB stats w.r.t Player vs. Player:

I) Insane HP Bars:
Taking Holy Knight class as an example;
An Aura 5 Character character can get 6 x 164 = 984 primary stats. As per G10 requirements of a Holy Knight, 583 points to be given to Strength and 434 points to be given in Dexterity. Default HK Stats 30 Str, 20 Dex, 25 Vital, 20 Mana. Required Stats for Str and Dex are 583 - 30 = 553 and 434 - 20 = 414 respectively. Points which can given to Vitality is 984 - (553 + 414) = 17 Stat Points. Default Stat points for HK is 25. For each level up, HK gets default +3 Stat Points in vitality ; By calculating for an a5 char 3 x 164 = 492 Stat Points. Total Primary Stat points for Vitality 25 + 17 + 492 = 534.
Now calculating HP Bar; 4 x 534 (Primary Stats) + 2500 (5 auras) + 1000 (G10 Set Option) + 600 (Robust Passive) + 320 (Redyan Ring) = 6556 (Total HP Bar in 1x Stats)
RB 12 gives +3600 primary stats which can increase HP Bar by 4 x 3600 = 14400.
Maximum HP Bar a HK can have in the server is 6556 + 14400 = 20956.
Approximate HP bars can be from 15k - 20k differing from player to player.
Players can use High Stat points as an advantage and be almost invincible (except rubal's elixar mage damage) which decreases fun.
Not only HK's can have advantage...but also other classes.

Currently, We take advantage of High RB Stats for bossing and the 1x stats for PvP as 1x stats have a real PvP experience of a3. But now, as it is going to be removed, my suggestions regarding stat points could improve PvP experience in game.

II) Unique Set option (+100 increase in stats) gives only a little advantage:
As players can have insane amount of HP bars (in 5 digit values), Attack and Defense (1.4k - 2k (defense) and 2k - 3k (attack power)), this option turns out to be near negligible in a high RB stats server.

My Suggestion to overcome this :
  • For every Rebirth, increase the stats by +100 and not +300. For RB 1, +100; RB 2, +200.... ;RB 11, +1100 and RB 12, +1200.
    By this maximum HP bar increase will be maximum 4 x 1200 = 4800 and not 14400.
  • Increase unique set options from "+100 increase in stats" to "+400 increase in attack power and defense; +1000 increase in HP Bar. Increase G10 Set Option from "+1000 increase in HP Bar" to "+2500 increase in HP Bar"
  • Note: Point 2 valid if and only if point 1 taken into consideration
2. Eshop Exclusive Rings (Redyan Ring, Billmade RIng, Sirrid Ring, Kwaon Ring)

Currently, only Redyan Ring is being used in the server the players. Other rings have lesser options compared to Redyan Ring.

Suggestion:
  • Make all other rings (Sirrid Ring, Billmade Ring, Kwaon Ring) options to +100 defense, Reduce MP consumption by 30%, Reduce Exhaustibility by 50% and +320 HP bar increase
  • Make a requirement for Rings:
    Kwaon Ring- Warrior Only
    Redyan Ring- Mage Only
    Billmade Ring- Holy Knight Only
    Sirrid Ring- Archer Only
  • Add a different additional option for each of the rings according to strength and weakness of the respective classes.
  • To maintain the economy and price stability for the rings, make an exchange system for these rings in the game (Any E-shop Exclusive Ring) for a month so that players can choose whatever rings they wanted.
    For example, if i had an Archer and have Redyan Ring currently, the exchange system should take my RR and give me Sirrid's Ring or whatever ring i choose among the 4.
IGN : Hemime [RB 11 165], Airborne [11 165], Thalaivar [RB 11 165], Tamizhi [RB 11 160]
Town: Temoz
Other Forum ID: Gigantic
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Re: Improving Gaming Experience

Post by [GM]Blade »

Airborne wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:10 am 1. Stats:
II) Unique Set option (+100 increase in stats) gives only a little advantage:
As players can have insane amount of HP bars (in 5 digit values), Attack and Defense (1.4k - 2k (defense) and 2k - 3k (attack power)), this option turns out to be near negligible in a high RB stats server.
This will be adjusted after the updates are rolled out with regards to RB stats.
Airborne wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:10 am My Suggestion to overcome this :
  • For every Rebirth, increase the stats by +100 and not +300. For RB 1, +100; RB 2, +200.... ;RB 11, +1100 and RB 12, +1200.
    By this maximum HP bar increase will be maximum 4 x 1200 = 4800 and not 14400.
  • Increase unique set options from "+100 increase in stats" to "+400 increase in attack power and defense; +1000 increase in HP Bar. Increase G10 Set Option from "+1000 increase in HP Bar" to "+2500 increase in HP Bar"
  • Note: Point 2 valid if and only if point 1 taken into consideration
This is not feasible since change in RB stats would mean that we have to rebalance even the PvE aspect of the game. Also it will again have way too much learning curve.
Airborne wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:10 am 2. Eshop Exclusive Rings (Redyan Ring, Billmade RIng, Sirrid Ring, Kwaon Ring)

Currently, only Redyan Ring is being used in the server the players. Other rings have lesser options compared to Redyan Ring.

Suggestion:
  • Make all other rings (Sirrid Ring, Billmade Ring, Kwaon Ring) options to +100 defense, Reduce MP consumption by 30%, Reduce Exhaustibility by 50% and +320 HP bar increase
  • Make a requirement for Rings:
    Kwaon Ring- Warrior Only
    Redyan Ring- Mage Only
    Billmade Ring- Holy Knight Only
    Sirrid Ring- Archer Only
  • Add a different additional option for each of the rings according to strength and weakness of the respective classes.
  • To maintain the economy and price stability for the rings, make an exchange system for these rings in the game (Any E-shop Exclusive Ring) for a month so that players can choose whatever rings they wanted.
    For example, if i had an Archer and have Redyan Ring currently, the exchange system should take my RR and give me Sirrid's Ring or whatever ring i choose among the 4.
Will be considered.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Airborne
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by Airborne »

One More Suggestion:
Please increase Redyan's Necklace inbuilt attack power from +100 to +200 as even 165 level Necklace (Hwyukhen 5) have the same +100 inbuilt attack power.
IGN : Hemime [RB 11 165], Airborne [11 165], Thalaivar [RB 11 165], Tamizhi [RB 11 160]
Airborne
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by Airborne »

More suggestions:

1) Zoomed in window after getting killed in Maps:
This is causing a major problem when i get killed in maps....we can get back the normal window by reconnecting....but this will destroy our own party and getting the party back will be a difficult task as we won't know how many players are there in a particular map.

2) HP bar indicator of party members :
When a party member casts a skill which alters the HP bar of a particular player, the HP bar indicator could not adapt to the player's apparent HP bar. We could observe this behaviour particularly when warrior casts Normal Cruise/High Cruise/Regeneration skill (HP bar altering skills). The HP bar indicator could show the changes properly with the particular player, but with party members, this HP bar indicator fails to adapt properly.

Please consider making an update accordingly to fix these issues for a better gaming experience.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

More suggestions:
Airborne wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:49 am 1) Zoomed in window after getting killed in Maps:
This is causing a major problem when i get killed in maps....we can get back the normal window by reconnecting....but this will destroy our own party and getting the party back will be a difficult task as we won't know how many players are there in a particular map.
We are hunting this issue down.
Airborne wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:49 am 2) HP bar indicator of party members :
When a party member casts a skill which alters the HP bar of a particular player, the HP bar indicator could not adapt to the player's apparent HP bar. We could observe this behaviour particularly when warrior casts Normal Cruise/High Cruise/Regeneration skill (HP bar altering skills). The HP bar indicator could show the changes properly with the particular player, but with party members, this HP bar indicator fails to adapt properly.
Can you please provide a video demonstrating the issue?
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Airborne
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by Airborne »

[GM]Blade wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 5:06 pm Can you please provide a video demonstrating the issue?

Keep an eye on the HP bar indicator viewed from a second person. I have casted Fire Cruise skill from my warrior.
Airborne
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by Airborne »

Suggestion regarding Ranias drops :

Taking down Ranias need a lot of effort and time from Players, especially when an opponent town comes and fights with players. But, even after killing Ranias after this much effort and time, it drops only regular g8's and other common drops similar to Hatral bosses. I agree to the fact that Ranias unique drop rate is higher compared to other normal Hatral bosses. But whenever uniques doesn't drop it is disappointing despite the time and effort taken by us. Farming in Hatral maps rather than killing Ranias is getting way more effective due to the sad drops.
My suggestion here is remove all the common drops (g8's, g9 crafting stuff, etc.) and add Jewel of Reconciliation, Jewel of Harmony, Magic Candy (HP & MP), God Larcs, Sarghis, etc. (Which are commonly given as giveaways at Events). We have a shortage on these items due to which either the prices become very high or we won't even get these items for months together; I hope adding them to Ranias will balance the shortage of these items. Also please try to increase the drop rates of Grace of Silbadu, G8.5 Unique Weapons a little bit so we can get a better result out of our time and effort.
Also, please add Magic Candy (HP & MP) boxes, Jewel of Reconciliation, Jewel of Harmony to E-shop for the convenience of players.

Shortage of G9.5 Level 15 Weapons, Silbadu's Soul, Redyan Necklace, Redyan Ring (E-shop Items):

The number of people who E-shops and sells item for woonz in-game are reducing day-by-day due to which the prices of these items are inflating too high. To balance the shortage we need a proper way to acquire them in-game.
Airborne
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by Airborne »

Suggestions regarding HP Boss Notification and Mania+ Subscription :

Taking in mind the recent poll (about HP Bar notifications) and the yet to be launched Mania+ Subscription, I would like to give some suggestions.
  • As Unique skills and Neryidars are becoming a basic requirement for a player to survive in the game, you can consider making sidhe bosses accessible to everyone by removing HP Bar notification from them.
  • Add Episode 5 & Real Tower God Bosses (If developed & optimized) and old God Bosses (Ranias, Thyrgmjor) to Mania+ Subscription (as in Mania+ Exclusive maps), make map item entry requirement and optimize unique items drops accordingly. Adding HP Bar notification only for God Bosses will be a good idea. This way we can acquire some of the rare and exclusive items in-game and even promote Player vs. Player and wars to a greater extent.
  • Cloro bossing is becoming least effective in the as of now. It will be good if you could work on optimizing the drops and drop-rate in Cloro bosses
Airborne
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by Airborne »

Currently we got only 2 ways to farm items in the game ; Hatral/Cloro Bossing, Sidhe Bossing/Ranias/Thrymgor. We get to kill Hatral/Cloro bosses either by killing alone or with 2-3 people. When it comes to Sidhe bossing/Ranias/Thrymgjor, we need a team to kill it. Many people here are interested in team play and want to go for these bosses. But due to map restrictions, stats difference, and requirement of candies/god larcs in order to survive in the map, it is getting difficult for new players/players without these resources to enter sidhe maps. We get such rare resources from either bonus maps or Snowman event. We got an alternative Ranias/Thrymgjor as well ; But when we kill this boss after so much effort, it drops only g8's and getting unique drops from this boss is extremely rare. Now I do understand that Sidhe bosses are meant to be exclusive maps because of the drops from the boss. So accordingly I want to give some suggestions.

1) Modification of Khainen/Graybone/Statue Kartere/Erinyu bosses :

Location : Khainen's Room/Graybone's Room/Statue Kartere's Room/Sidhe
No. of bosses in each map : 5
Spawn : 5-6 hours
COMMON DROPS :
Neryidar (I), Gold (S), Crafting Item (I), Sarghis, Mark of Rubal, Pineapple Tart, Neryidar (G), G8 Weapons, Magic Candy (HP), Magic Candy (MP)
UNIQUE DROPS :
Jewel of Harmony, Jewel of Reconciliation, G8 Unique Weapons

Modify the HP Bar, Defense, Damage of the boss given according to the drops such that team play is required to kill the boss and make the boss move around only a specific region in the map. These maps should be long and wide enough such that 2 or more bosses should not come together in the map. Moreover these maps should not have any entry restrictions and No Universal HP Bar notification. You can adjust the drop rates accordingly. Making these maps a free pk zone will bring some competition to fight for the drops amongst the players.
Total Number of bosses : 5 x 4 Maps = 20 bosses will keep engaging the players in the server and by this we can find more number of players actively playing together.

2) Sidhe bosses slight drop modification :

i) Ishina :
COMMON DROPS :
Neryidar (J), Gold (M), Crafting Item (II), Descision to being Upgraded, Regeneration 1, Crystellen 1, Hells Rage 1, Divine Heal 1, Windwalk 1, Reduce Defense 1, Sand Storm 1, Wide darts 1, Shockwave 1, Blood Thirst 1, High Cruize 1, Deny Mechanism 1, Venom Shield 1, Divine Resurrection 1, Farcy 1, Element Mine 1, Stun Mine 1, Poison Mine 1, Basic Mine 1, Elegance 1, Ice Vortex 1, Fire Vortex 1, Lighting Storm 1
UNIQUE DROPS :
G8 Unique Weapons, Small UJ, White Eutuxia, Jewel of Harmony, Jewel of Reconciliation, Grace of Silbadu, Silbadu's Soul

ii) Arr Ishina :
COMMON DROPS :
Neryidar (J), Gold (M), Crafting Item (II), Descision to being Upgraded, Regeneration 2, Crystellen 2, Hells Rage 2, Divine Heal 2, Windwalk 2, Reduce Defense 2, Sand Storm 2, Wide darts 2, Shockwave 2, Blood Thirst 2, High Cruize 2, Deny Mechanism 2, Venom Shield 2, Divine Resurrection 2, Farcy 2, Element Mine 2, Stun Mine 2, Poison Mine 2, Basic Mine 2, Elegance 2, Ice Vortex 2, Fire Vortex 2, Lighting Storm 2
UNIQUE DROPS :
G8 Unique Weapons, Small UJ, White Eutuxia, Jewel of Harmony, Jewel of Reconciliation, Grace of Silbadu, Silbadu's Soul

iii) Di Ishina :
COMMON DROPS :
Neryidar (J), Gold (M), Crafting Item (II), Descision to being Upgraded, Regeneration 3, Crystellen 3, Hells Rage 3, Divine Heal 3, Windwalk 3, Reduce Defense 3, Sand Storm 3, Wide darts 3, Shockwave 3, Blood Thirst 3, High Cruize 3, Deny Mechanism 3, Venom Shield 3, Divine Resurrection 3, Farcy 3, Element Mine 3, Stun Mine 3, Poison Mine 3, Basic Mine 3, Elegance 3, Ice Vortex 3, Fire Vortex 3, Lighting Storm 3, Soul Sacrifice 1, Advanced HP Absorber, Advanced MP Abosorber
UNIQUE DROPS :

3) Exclusive God Bosses :
As Real Tower Map is under development for the future, I want to give suggestions for god bosses in this map as well as other maps. Bosses under this category : Ranias, Thrymgjor, Hakkan (Real Tower Boss), Kwaon (Real Tower Boss).

i) Ranias :
COMMON DROPS :
Neryidar (X), Aseupone, Sareu, Daereu, Arpone, Dipone, Rapone, Feararr, Afeararr, Sprint Potion, Void Stone, Rubal's Elixar, Mark of Rubal, Crafting Item (III), Crafting Item (IV), Crafting Item (V), Gold (L)
UNIQUE DROPS :
Grace of Silbadu, G8 Unique Weapons, Jewel of Harmony, Jewel of Reconciliation

ii) Thrymgjor :
COMMON DROPS :
Neryidar (X), Aseupone, Sareu, Daereu, Arpone, Dipone, Rapone, Feararr, Afeararr, Sprint Potion, Void Stone, Rubal's Elixar, Mark of Rubal, Crafting Item (III), Crafting Item (IV), Crafting Item (V), Gold (L)
UNIQUE DROPS :
Silbadu's Soul, G8 Unique Weapons, Jewel of Harmony, Jewel of Reconciliation

iii) Hakkan :
COMMON DROPS :
Neryidar (X), Aseupone, Sareu, Daereu, Arpone, Dipone, Rapone, Feararr, Afeararr, Sprint Potion, Void Stone, Rubal's Elixar, Mark of Rubal, Crafting Item (III), Crafting Item (IV), Crafting Item (V), Gold (L), Magic Candy (HP), Magic Candy (MP)
UNIQUE DROPS :
Redyan's Necklace, G8 Unique Weapons, Jewel of Harmony, Jewel of Reconciliation

iv) Kwaon :
COMMON DROPS :
Neryidar (X), Aseupone, Sareu, Daereu, Arpone, Dipone, Rapone, Feararr, Afeararr, Sprint Potion, Void Stone, Rubal's Elixar, Mark of Rubal, Crafting Item (III), Crafting Item (IV), Crafting Item (V), Gold (L), Magic Candy (HP), Magic Candy (MP)
UNIQUE DROPS :
Redyan's Ring, Kwaon's Ring, Sirrid's Ring, Billmade's Ring, G8 Unique Weapons, Jewel of Harmony, Jewel of Reconciliation

These bosses can be made to spawn 1 boss per day like 1 day Ranias should spawn, next day Thrygmjor etc. So, we get only 1 exclusive god boss per day. Keeping in mind the difficulty to kill these bosses due to its curses, evolution of different stages, etc. no map entry requirement will do good. You can make the drop rates accordingly.

4) Description about certain Items :

i) Crafting Item (I) :
Used for crafting Unique Items

ii) Crafting Item (II) :
Used for crafting Unique Items

iii) Crafting Item (III) :
Main Ingredient to craft Grace of Silbadu

iv) Crafting Item (IV) :
Main Ingredient to craft Silbadu's Soul

v) Crafting Item (V) :
Main Ingredient to craft Redyan's Necklace, Redyan's Ring, Kwaon's Ring, Sirrid's Ring, Billmade's Ring

vi) Neryidar (I) :
Increases Elite Super Shue Experience by 1000

vii) Neryidar (X) :
Increases Elite Super Shue Experience by 5000

viii) Jewel of Reconciliation :
Crafting : Crafting Item (I), Sarghis, Sarghis

ix) Jewel of Harmony :
Crafting : Crafting Item (I), Sarghis, Gold (S)

x) Grace of Silbadu :
Crafting : Crafting Item (III), Crafting Item (I), Crafting Item (II), Gold (L), Sarghis, Sarghis

xi) Silbadu's Soul :
Crafting : Crafting Item (IV), Crafting Item (I), Crafting Item (II), Gold (L), Sarghis, Sarghis

xii) Redyan's Ring :
Crafting : Illmar Staff, Crafting Item (V), Crafting Item (I), Crafting Item (II), Nanna, Kayrhon

xiii) Kwaon's Ring :
Crafting : Svarog, Crafting Item (V), Crafting Item (I), Crafting Item (II), Nanna, Kayrhon

xiv) Billmade's Ring :
Crafting : Bragir Sword, Crafting Item (V), Crafting Item (I), Crafting Item (II), Nanna, Kayrhon

xv) Sirrid's Ring :
Crafting : Munin, Crafting Item (V), Crafting Item (I), Crafting Item (II), Nanna, Kayrhon

xvi) Redyan's Necklace :
Crafting : Grahsat, Illmar, Crafting Item (V), Crafting Item (I), Crafting Item (II), Sarghis

These Crafting Items mentioned can be renamed according to it's uses in the game.

5) Clororence Bosses Drop Suggestions :

COMMON DROPS :
G8 Weapons, G8 Armors, Saving Scroll, Syldinon Crystal, Kardion Crystal, Shuteburr Crystal, Kardite Crystal, Neryidar (G), Ing (9), Odal (10), Ruby, Topaz, Sapphire, Catalyst, Stabiliser
UNIQUE DROPS :
G8 Unique Weapons, Jewel of Harmony, Jewel of Reconciliation

These bosses should drop 3-6 G8 Parts in contrast to Hatral Bosses which drop only 1-3 G8 Parts keeping in mind the time and effort to kill Cloro bosses.

6) Making Forge of Egonihl/Snowman Event as Mania+ Exclusive Events, as the drops given in these events are already been added to the some of the bosses according to my suggestions given above. Exclusive events like this with no pk can be helpful to motivate Mania+ Subscribers to boost their progress.