Request to increase drop rate of some specific Items

Any suggestions to make A3 Mania a better place is welcome.
BloodLusT
Memora
Memora

Request to increase drop rate of some specific Items

Post by BloodLusT »

GMs,

I wanted to tell you that in the current server state.... The drop rate for catalyst, stabilizers, ores, drapurr, aigis, kartas and kirpis are too low.. Its too difficult for ne one to get it wid ease... People literally cry for crystalls... So cant the drop rate be increased... Or the price of the items in the NPC decreased?? And also... The attack and damage of epi 3 + map creeps is too much... Looking at the server status i suggest you lower it down a bit till we get more strong characters.... Once we have some good number of strong characters... You can increase it back... But for now... Please decrease it...
[GM]Scar
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Re: Request to increase drop rate of some specific Items

Post by [GM]Scar »

Considering the use of Stabs, Catalyst and Crystals, the present configured Cost is fine, The drop rate is fine in lower end maps. We have benefited you by adding it to the NPC.

We can't keep on decreasing and increasing the Episode 3 Creeps, because it would be very unfair to newbies starting later on. You don't expect to tank all the creeps at RB1.. Do you?
Regards,
[GM]Scar
A3 Mania Server Dev.
Numenor
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Numenor »

I can go hunt clor bosses with a healer on RB 5-6 stats. If you dont beleive me.. give me your char.. I will show u how it is done. And few players have already tried that successfully.

Please dont compare it to any other server or with RBs. Rite now.. it might seem difficult and hard for you.. level up and keep playing.. u will know its importance. You will understand why it has been increased.
DONT PISS ME OFF. I get very mean and rude.
MystiqueSlayer
Dark Memora
Dark Memora

Post by MystiqueSlayer »

well its fine...n to DR...i got so many cata n stab taht till now i hvnt tried to hunt in NC n collect wz.for my RB......all wz i got by selling cata n stab at 70mil n till now i hv taken 3 rb n hv 4RB wz ready...so i think drop rate in on getting luckier...:p

Regards,
Mystique..