Event Calender

Any suggestions to make A3 Mania a better place is welcome.
madmanzrocks

Event Calender

Post by madmanzrocks »

why not implement an Event Calender.... lik... we can hav events of the nxt month already decided and updated in the calender... so we kno the time etc in prior and can make adjustments.... many ppl miss events.... coz GMs change the timingz at the 11th hour... (though the last one was done due to player's request)... but still..if we hav an event calender... we kno wat event s we gonna hav....

IGN AnikeTorA
forgetits
Razbojnik
Razbojnik

Re: Event Calender

Post by forgetits »

Cool Idea Madmanrockz but I think its not possible in a3 in any server
N1 bro good thought
ING : Kingoferabus
INT : Temoz
INKH : ArabKnights ™
Out of GAME but partially active in FORUM
deadraizer
Ranias
Ranias

Post by deadraizer »

well, I doubt if they'd do, b'coz many times they hv to change the times, and if they decide the time a mnth ago, its nearly for sure it'd get delayed, and thn they'd hv to face a lot of criticism. I m nt accusing the GMs of nething, but jst saying it's normal for thm to change it, b'coz many things r out of their control.
IGN : Deadraizer
IGC : HK

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
madmanzrocks

Post by madmanzrocks »

no... GMs change the time coz players arent ok wid it... if we r given the time 1 month b4... or atleast if we even know the date for any event... thn we can make sure to be free that day
nitesha3a3a3
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by nitesha3a3a3 »

well Mad ur name should be Genius this time ........ just kidding
well ya i m 2 wid MAd the GMs should arrange sme calendar event and regarding timing thy should try doing basically @ evening and if any problem cme at tht moment of whn the event is abt 2 start thn thy cn do tht event next day or may even cancel tht event and may even change the time . Its all upto thm

Hope u like this :)
madmanzrocks

Post by madmanzrocks »

this event calender if shown in the main website then nebody who visits the site will get impressed... and if he sees tht we had soo many events occasionaly in the past then he will surely join the server.... and wat hppnd abt my player of the month idea yaar???
Numenor
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Numenor »

Hmm. I have not function in the main website. I have not enabled it. It is in dormancy. I have planned this all in advance before making the website. :)
DONT PISS ME OFF. I get very mean and rude.