improvement in to all shout

Any suggestions to make A3 Mania a better place is welcome.
bharatb
Moulek
Moulek

improvement in to all shout

Post by bharatb »

hi thr its me again with yet another suggestion
this one is regarding the to all shout. now i m quite sure every1 knows those few players who keep spamming ingame and fighting over useless things and keep shouting in "to all" mode. seriously this is a mood killer they keep spamming and shouting and fighting and its a pain in the neck it spoils the whole mood of the game we havnt logged on to see our chat boxes filled with your useless fighting if u wanna fight y dont u ppl do private chat i mean even children dont fight and cry like these players forget children i doubt if even retards cry so much
so i have come up with an idea to reduce this i dont know if its possible or not but its worth trying
normal to all shout = 100000 wnz
if more than 10 to all shouts within 10 minutes then next to all shout= 1 mill woonz
still if more than 10 shouts in 10 mins then next shout 10 mill
if they still dont stop 100 mill and so on
atleast with loss of so much money they will stop shouting
tell me if u like my idea and gms is it possible 2 implement this????
ign:Merc
igt:quanato
LaxmanM
Dark Olgoc
Dark Olgoc

Re: improvement in to all shout

Post by LaxmanM »

OMG OMG!!!

If you dont like it, switch the option off in your chatbox
Image IGN:Laxman,Dawn Image

IGL: Rb11 165, Rb9 165
IGKH: Grudge, POZZEZED
IGT: Quanato
sahil
Cullijpayhern
Cullijpayhern

Post by sahil »

LaxmanM wrote:OMG OMG!!!

If you dont like it, switch the option off in your chatbox
+1
and other players mood should also be taken into consideration...its not all about you everytime
IGN: Sahil
A3 Mania
bharatb
Moulek
Moulek

Post by bharatb »

Dude thr shld be a limit ok u got pked u wanna shout for 5 mins fine but ppl keep on shouting curses at each other for more than half hour and the to all is important as ppl sell and buy stuff from thr its not meant 2 be a place 2 spam your frustration for hours u wanna shout your frustration go ahead but dudes not for half hour 1 hour thr has to be a limit no
sahil
Cullijpayhern
Cullijpayhern

Post by sahil »

bharatb wrote:Dude thr shld be a limit ok u got pked u wanna shout for 5 mins fine but ppl keep on shouting curses at each other for more than half hour and the to all is important as ppl sell and buy stuff from thr its not meant 2 be a place 2 spam your frustration for hours u wanna shout your frustration go ahead but dudes not for half hour 1 hour thr has to be a limit no
i m feeling damn sleepy rite now all i wanaa say is when it willhappen to you you will know
IGN: Sahil
A3 Mania
bharatb
Moulek
Moulek

Post by bharatb »

lol dude i get pked by high lvl rbs all the time which low lvled player dosnt get pked maybe 10 shouts is to few a number but something similar shld be implemented and this is not a new thing its already implemented in mmos like pirates of burning sea or tales of pirates even private servers of ragnarok have auto chat ban options in qro if u say the same thing more than 10 times u get silenced for 1/2 hour u cant even use skills the spam thr is so not tolerated if u even count from 1 to 10 by the time u reach 9 pronto silenced still i would like coments from other players and not just u 2
deadraizer
Ranias
Ranias

Post by deadraizer »

this suggestion basically sux, there needs to be put some control on those shouts bt nt by increasing wz, wht if u wanna buy smthing, and many of ur frnds took rb, within the last 10 mins, wnt u shout more than 10 times? rather than this, there shud b a way to report such spams wid screenies, GMs cud warn thm first time, bt whn they keep repeating it, they cud b fined sm in game wz, chat bans for 1-2 hours, maybe even banned 4m game for a day, tho ppl shud try to keep their fights in pms.
IGN : Deadraizer
IGC : HK

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
bharatb
Moulek
Moulek

Post by bharatb »

hmm ya maybe wiz idea bad wht about auto silence like in qro????? no need 2 even get gms involved i agree maybe 10 is just to small a number maybe 30-40 quite enough i quite like the inbuilt auto silence function in qro and tales of pirate whr the computer itself silences the person if he spamming 2 much
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

bharatb wrote:hmm ya maybe wiz idea bad wht about auto silence like in qro????? no need 2 even get gms involved i agree maybe 10 is just to small a number maybe 30-40 quite enough i quite like the inbuilt auto silence function in qro and tales of pirate whr the computer itself silences the person if he spamming 2 much

Dude..1st thngs Frst.....Stop Bloody advertising Other servers.... ;)

2nd.....My Money....My Wish..I shout.... ;)

3rd...its a MMorpgh...these things Happen....A3mania Is one of the cleanest servers in town Regarding Abuses Baby.....Nw since uve taken in other Servers..Just Chek out a3india...n then try Complaining Bout ABuses....Its Just an unnecessary Topic to bring bout...

N btw..Why do u thnk dat ur SHouts Regarding Sale Of smthng or the other is Ignored...Ppl Playing on the server read each n every shout If they arent Busy....Atleast i do....Ya...Ppl who are A Æ’ K Wont :D
IGN : Oblivion
KH : ƒerocious

IGC : Mage Redyan

\m/ \m/
Save Earth...Itz The Only Planet Wid Gurllzz !!
AthenaIndia
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by AthenaIndia »

Oblivion +1

@ Merc
Stop crying and play the game as it is.

Putting any kind of control on shouts will make the game DAMN ! Boring . The server is clean as it is.If you dont like it, switch the option off in your chatbox.
bharatb
Moulek
Moulek

Post by bharatb »

Hmm ok ok it was just a suggesstion no need 2 get angry at me and oblivion dude love your tagline save earth only place with gurlz lmao
And if any1 thinking tht me advertising other servers srry abt tht I was just pointing 2 various tactics used in other games
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

bharatb wrote:Hmm ok ok it was just a suggesstion no need 2 get angry at me and oblivion dude love your tagline save earth only place with gurlz lmao
And if any1 thinking tht me advertising other servers srry abt tht I was just pointing 2 various tactics used in other games

He he..thnx..!!
Well nvm..its just that u dnt like all dis abusing...and ur shouts get neglected while all thse fights go on....!!
dnt wrry bout that..Wat i do is..let these SHouts cool down a bit..and then shout.. :)....Simple..he he!!

\m/ \m/
Demented
Cynick
Cynick

Post by Demented »

Aww shouted arguments are fun! You get to see some person who you may or may not like, get their asses handed back to them, verbally. Plus seriously, its really boring when the only shouts taht come are B> KW 3 SCROLL!!!!!!! and stuff like that. x-x
IGN : HellArcher
IGC : Archer (duh)
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

Demented wrote:Aww shouted arguments are fun! You get to see some person who you may or may not like, get their asses handed back to them, verbally. Plus seriously, its really boring when the only shouts taht come are B> KW 3 SCROLL!!!!!!! and stuff like that. x-x

+1...N its even better..When the person kiking asses is u urself :P

\m/ \m/
forgetits
Razbojnik
Razbojnik

Post by forgetits »

Shouting is fun but 1mil per shout its too much @least make 500k
ING : Kingoferabus
INT : Temoz
INKH : ArabKnights ™
Out of GAME but partially active in FORUM