Should we play in this server ?

No Non-Game related topics here.
Trojan
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Re: Should we play in this server ?

Post by Trojan »

Are you telling me that I "better" shut up ? You know NOTHING about me. Your problem being that you mess with things you should not. You and your groupie mage friends attacked Bauer, 5 on 1. And then you expect us to just watch ? Hell no.. Your KoS. Now I watch you and those PATHETIC excuses for mages sed around in c3, trying to avoid us.
huh who the hell told u that i belong to that groupie who attacked that cheap ass.....we he is not worth attacking........u see he cant face being attacked........he always needs some anarchy member to pamper him....lol noob ass.
Sk didn't "beg" for 100m each. Please do look up the definition of the word "beg". He "demanded" 100m each, or you get PK'ed. Since you opted for the latter, why whine ? Clearly, you had a choice..
ooh so u call that demand.....uuf sry bro asking for 100 mil is nothin less than begging..........woo u say u stop pking if we pay 100 mill....u gone crazy bro...itz jus a matter of tym.....had dere been no xamz for me i wud hav shown what u play and what i play.........being honest u all suck in gameplay......lmao
So you say we benefit because we were there in the server since it started. Isn't that a good thing ? We have always supported this server...what can you say for yourself ? We are at a better position because, instead of sitting on our asses and whining, we actually attempt to get stronger. Try and learn something from that...
hey crazy ass read the post again i hav mentioned that u noobs are in the server when dere was the old rb system which has put u in a better place...............bro go get some reading skills cuz i think u r real bad in it.........actually u all r worth nothing in evrything.......rofl lmao
Bauer
Arr Khallhiash
Arr Khallhiash

Post by Bauer »

look, i'll take on anyone 1 v 1.... just bring it. no point being a tough guy on the forums.

talk is cheap. come fight or stfu and quit server. mania doesnt need your whining here.
IGN: Bauer
IGC: Warrior
IGT: Temoz
IGKH: Genocide
Trojan
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by Trojan »

look, i'll take on anyone 1 v 1.... just bring it. no point being a tough guy on the forums.

talk is cheap. come fight or stfu and quit server. mania doesnt need your whining here.
haha u jus bark here dude..........in the server when u r attacked u jus tp or call ur noob kh members....rofl
Bauer
Arr Khallhiash
Arr Khallhiash

Post by Bauer »

5 v 1 and i killed 3 before i tped.

if ur so tough come face me one on one. if not then stfu and quit the server kiddo.

and dont self own with ur barking comment.

whos the one that came crying to the forum. go tell ur mom instead coz nobody here cares.
Trojan
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by Trojan »

if ur so tough come face me one on one. if not then stfu and quit the server kiddo.

and dont self own with ur barking comment.

whos the one that came crying to the forum. go tell ur mom instead coz nobody here cares.
hah gettin frustrated hmm..................btw u r no 1 to ask me to leave the server........woo well if dogs shout then we call it barking, get that thing ...................n who came crying to the forum.........i jus came to complain against anarchy's excessive pKing................but for ur kind information go check ur kh members post who came to the forums CRYING and begging for 100 mill when u were attacked........so better see urself first n then see others...........lol u noobs ............... lmao
Bauer
Arr Khallhiash
Arr Khallhiash

Post by Bauer »

nobody begged for 100m... its a demand. they have the choice to say no, and we pk them. why the hell u even get involved is beyond me. u dont even have the balls to say who u are.

anyway im done talking to u kiddo. go lvl up and come fight us if you don't like us. if u cant, then just bear with it. simple as that.
[GM]Scar
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Post by [GM]Scar »

Moving this Topic to the General section since it has nothing to do with GM opinion.
Regards,
[GM]Scar
A3 Mania Server Dev.
fireart123
Memora
Memora

Post by fireart123 »

Trojan wrote: haha u jus bark here dude..........in the server when u r attacked u jus tp or call ur noob kh members....rofl

mind ur words......just see whom u talking to....and just point to the person u talking,dun involve whole kh in this.....and who gave u rights to call our kh as noob kh....go ingame then u will find how much our kh stands...got it !!! ;)
Demented
Cynick
Cynick

Post by Demented »

Seriously this guy needs to get a hole drilled in his head. Obviously, information does not go through his eyes and ears.

SK said, in laymans terms "Give me 100m, or I PK you". Just where is he begging ? Do you realize that, alongside his 3b a month salary as membership, he gets taxes ? He does not need to beg from idiots like you.
hey crazy ass read the post again i hav mentioned that u noobs are in the server when dere was the old rb system which has put u in a better place...............bro go get some reading skills cuz i think u r real bad in it.........actually u all r worth nothing in evrything.......rofl lmao
You retard, if we are such noobs, explain how we kick your pathetic ass. I would read your post again, but its pointless. How the heck would the old RB system put us ina better place ? That was a time when an RB 2 HK could tank an RB 10 character. Your either exceptionally stupid, or just in denial. My reading skills are perfect, instead of insulting what is clearly not in fault, learn how to argue to the point.
huh who the hell told u that i belong to that groupie who attacked that cheap ass.....we he is not worth attacking........u see he cant face being attacked........he always needs some anarchy member to pamper him....lol noob ass.
He was not even 160, and he killed 3 mages out of the pathetic group of 5 who attacked him. We don't need to "pamper" him. He can take care of himself. Only when the ganging gets to a point where its ridiculous, do we interfere. But now, I'm going to PK that gang whenever I see them, thanks to you ;).
ooh so u call that demand.....uuf sry bro asking for 100 mil is nothin less than begging..........woo u say u stop pking if we pay 100 mill....u gone crazy bro...itz jus a matter of tym.....had dere been no xamz for me i wud hav shown what u play and what i play.........being honest u all suck in gameplay......lmao
Why don't you tell us your name you sad pathetic nincompoop ? Then I'll show you the extent of my gameplay. Do you think your the only one with exams ? Learn how to multitask. I can efficiently juggle exams and the time I spend ingame. Once again, SK did not "ASK" or 100m, HE TOLD TO GIVE IT OR GET PKED. HOW FREAKING HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND ? Its a matter of time, maybe you should be saving up on it, leveling, instead of wasting time typing up posts which do nothing more than reduce your apparent intelligence.
haha u jus bark here dude..........in the server when u r attacked u jus tp or call ur noob kh members....rofl
TP ? This coming from the 5 mages who just run around c3 when Bauer is there ? Idiot.
hah gettin frustrated hmm..................btw u r no 1 to ask me to leave the server........woo well if dogs shout then we call it barking, get that thing ...................n who came crying to the forum.........i jus came to complain against anarchy's excessive pKing................but for ur kind information go check ur kh members post who came to the forums CRYING and begging for 100 mill when u were attacked........so better see urself first n then see others...........lol u noobs ............... lmao
Who the f is "we" ? As far as normal human beings are in consideration, shouts will remain homo sapien, despite your efforts to change it. Excessive PK'ing ? You tell me your ingame name and I'll show you what excessive PK'ing is.
For the last freaking time, NO ONE F*****G BEGGED FOR 100m. PAY OR GET PKED. Yeah, obviously we get frustrated. We assume that, when we talk to fellow people, that SOME level of intelligence is displayed. This is rather lacking on your part, you could have been a tape recorder with repeats itself and no one would have noticed the difference...except a recorder would have been more clear..

SOMEONE PLEASE TRANSLATE THIS INTO SIMPLE LANGUAGE FOR TROJAN...
IGN : HellArcher
IGC : Archer (duh)
Odyssey
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Post by Odyssey »

Demented wrote:Why don't you tell us your name you sad pathetic nincompoop ?
Gambler.i.e As far I know,I may be wrong !!
Regards,
IGN : Odyssey
IGC : Mage
IGG : Anarchy
IGT : Temoz
Trojan
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by Trojan »

nobody begged for 100m... its a demand. they have the choice to say no, and we pk them. why the hell u even get involved is beyond me. u dont even have the balls to say who u are.

anyway im done talking to u kiddo. go lvl up and come fight us if you don't like us. if u cant, then just bear with it. simple as that.
hah cant u understand a simple term...itz all called begging..........if u all consider urself so powerful y u begging ...let all lvl and u don interfer in their matters..........rather help, but u noobs dont evn do justice to ur power....i jus cant take it y u argueing n tryning to xplain what is pointless..............................rofl
Moving this Topic to the General section since it has nothing to do with GM opinion.
sure but i wanted to raise awareness abt the xcessive pking................
mind ur words......just see whom u talking to....and just point to the person u talking,dun involve whole kh in this.....and who gave u rights to call our kh as noob kh....go ingame then u will find how much our kh stands...got it !!! ;)
y i mind ma words.......i better know that im talking to some sort of noobs........huh asking me to go ingame......lol u go ingame n see the reputation of ur kh................itz crazy sucking................
cming to ur question i proudly call ur kh noob coz u r................itz fkin simple.........get it...or need more detailed xplaination
You retard, if we are such noobs, explain how we kick your pathetic ass. I would read your post again, but its pointless. How the heck would the old RB system put us ina better place ? That was a time when an RB 2 HK could tank an RB 10 character. Your either exceptionally stupid, or just in denial. My reading skills are perfect, instead of insulting what is clearly not in fault, learn how to argue to the point.
Better consider urself retard n accept it ...........kicking the so called pathetic ass without ne reason makes u noob...n bro accept it........i considered saying old rb system in terms of lvling and not pvp.....so go n read ma post again......aha if im stupid than u r what...go get the answer, u r worse than me...........recheck ur reading skills too.
He was not even 160, and he killed 3 mages out of the pathetic group of 5 who attacked him. We don't need to "pamper" him. He can take care of himself. Only when the ganging gets to a point where its ridiculous, do we interfere. But now, I'm going to PK that gang whenever I see them, thanks to you ;).
i don think he can and needs to be pampered.........u say u dont interfer unnecessarily....u retard or what....don u involve in evrything.............lmao
Why don't you tell us your name you sad pathetic nincompoop ? Then I'll show you the extent of my gameplay. Do you think your the only one with exams ? Learn how to multitask. I can efficiently juggle exams and the time I spend ingame. Once again, SK did not "ASK" or 100m, HE TOLD TO GIVE IT OR GET PKED. HOW FREAKING HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND ? Its a matter of time, maybe you should be saving up on it, leveling, instead of wasting time typing up posts which do nothing more than reduce your apparent intelligence.
i do know how to multitask...but certainly ma xamz need more tym...............and how many tyms i need to say that SK was begging. HOW FREAKING HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND ? on intelligence lets keep it off cuz u wont understand- that is what a retard iz ....:P

Who the f is "we" ? As far as normal human beings are in consideration, shouts will remain homo sapien, despite your efforts to change it. Excessive PK'ing ? You tell me your ingame name and I'll show you what excessive PK'ing is.
For the last freaking time, NO ONE F*****G BEGGED FOR 100m. PAY OR GET PKED. Yeah, obviously we get frustrated. We assume that, when we talk to fellow people, that SOME level of intelligence is displayed. This is rather lacking on your part, you could have been a tape recorder with repeats itself and no one would have noticed the difference...except a recorder would have been more clear..
"we" is for the all da ppl who r normal not considering retards lyk u.again the begging issue.........well ur name "demented' says it all..u retard insane................lmao

SOMEONE PLEASE TRANSLATE THIS INTO SIMPLE LANGUAGE FOR TROJAN...
luk who's sayin this................first u get the thing in ur not so useful wealthy brain.........lol
Bauer
Arr Khallhiash
Arr Khallhiash

Post by Bauer »

Odyssey wrote: Gambler.i.e As far I know,I may be wrong !!
Regards,

Noted.
Demented
Cynick
Cynick

Post by Demented »

Lets get the begging thing clear first. Obviously, we need to work step by step.
beggary: a solicitation for money or food (especially in the street by an apparently penniless person)
http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&q= ... arch&meta=
Take note of the word "Penniless".
Beg \Beg\, v. i. To ask alms or charity, especially to ask habitually by the wayside or from house to house; to live by asking alms.
http://www.dictionary.net/beg
Take note of the word "habitually" and "asking"
hah cant u understand a simple term...itz all called begging..........if u all consider urself so powerful y u begging ...let all lvl and u don interfer in their matters..........rather help, but u noobs dont evn do justice to ur power....i jus cant take it y u argueing n tryning to xplain what is pointless..............................rofl
Your an idiot, lol.

If you want more proof, google it yourself. Now that we'r past that, lets get on.
y i mind ma words.......i better know that im talking to some sort of noobs........huh asking me to go ingame......lol u go ingame n see the reputation of ur kh................itz crazy sucking................
cming to ur question i proudly call ur kh noob coz u r................itz fkin simple.........get it...or need more detailed xplaination
Rofl. Why don't you go ingame and ask as to how many people hate us ? Mention my name specifically if you want. If you do manage to conceive a list, please do post it here.
Better consider urself retard n accept it ...........
I don't have to. I know I'm not a retard. And unlike you, other people actually are with me on that ;). Owned ?
kicking the so called pathetic ass without ne reason makes u noob...n bro accept it........
No it does not make us "noob". It makes us arrogant. Get your terminology right. Once again, not accepted on the basis that you have absolutely no clue what your talking about.
i considered saying old rb system in terms of lvling and not pvp.....
You think we hacked and leveled ? We put in time you dimwit.
so go n read ma post again......
As I've proven till now, a waste.
aha if im stupid than u r what...
Obviously, I'm someone wiht intelligence.
go get the answer, u r worse than me...........
Impossible lol. You represent an extremity in the terms of stupidity.
recheck ur reading skills too.
Once again, my reading skills are fine. This is obvious from my posts. Think before you type.

Now, the next part of your ridiculous post.
i don think he can and needs to be pampered.........
See ? We agree on it.
u say u dont interfer unnecessarily....
Yes
u retard or what....
No
don u involve in evrything.............lmao
I get myself involved in whatever I want to. Unfortunately for you, there's nothing you can do about it.

And the next part now.
i do know how to multitask...but certainly ma xamz need more tym...............
Exams need more time, yes. But if you manage your time PROPERLY, everything you want, gets done. Read a book called "Time Management" It will help.
and how many tyms i need to say that SK was begging.
Just you repeating stuff does not make it true. I've already proven you wrong on the fact that SK was begging. Refer to the first part of my post. Moron.
HOW FREAKING HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND ?
Very easy to understand. Even easier to show you where you are wrong.
on intelligence lets keep it off cuz u wont understand- that is what a retard iz ....
We don't have to keep off it. Clearly, your the one appearing more retarded. Everything I type is supported by arguements. You, on the other hand, just repeat yourself over and over again. Owned again ?

And then onto the next one *sigh*
"we" is for the all da ppl who r normal not considering retards lyk u.
I know that I am perfectly normal. Which is 10000x more than I or anyone else can say for you. Do you realize that your the only person supporting yourself here ? Lol.
again the begging issue.........
No issue. Proven time and again. Your in denial.
well ur name "demented' says it all..u retard insane................lmao
The name Scar. Does it mean that Dheeraj is scarred ? It's a display name you idiot.

And the final part.
luk who's sayin this................
I said it. Hard to read ? Aww..
first u get the thing in ur not so useful wealthy brain.........lol
The thing ? My brain is fine lol. My posts are legible, to the point. Your dithering all over the place. And, you know, FOR, your information, I have not donated a single paise to A3 Mania. I'm not proud of it, but its a fact.

You see ? If I want to prove you wrong, I can do it anytime. I just did not think you were worht my attention. I normally reserve it for people who are on par with me, as far as intelligence is considered. But you know, everyone has to stoop sometime or the other :)
IGN : HellArcher
IGC : Archer (duh)
Bauer
Arr Khallhiash
Arr Khallhiash

Post by Bauer »

dont need to post here anymore. Trojan is Gambler from Aftermath kh. topic closed. we know wat to do
[GM]Scar
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Post by [GM]Scar »

Aaaah! I can't find time to read all this.. Anyways, Avoid excessive Flamming.
Regards,
[GM]Scar
A3 Mania Server Dev.