A farewell bid

No Non-Game related topics here.
Audwisch
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

A farewell bid

Post by Audwisch »

Dearest A3Mania Comrades,

Its been almost to 2 years now since I have devoted my time to A3Mania, and I guess I should take my leave due to my overwhelming work schedule.
It has been a great experience knowing people all over the world. Learning the culture and adjusting to the environment.
A3Mania watched me grew up from a normal character to a character well loved by and remembered by many, therefore I really have to thank several or I must say a number of people.

These are the people who will always be in my heart and memory, I will never forget you all

Shaan aka Krait - You will always be in my heart.Thank you for all your guidance, teaching me in every way possible to maximize my char's potentials.

Immortaldead aka Amey - You will always be my knight in shining armor.Thank you for everything. I will always remember you as the sweetest Holy Knight.

Chaosknight aka Yudi - Jaanu, take good care of yourself. And thank you for always being with me when I am bored.

Hermy aka Ved - Jaaneman, take good care of Jaanu ya..Ur the nanny in the house, keke.. Will alwas remember the times we had in Sidhe, slaying all the bosses juz for a stupid Uni scroll.

Knightcurer aka Akash - I may not be as close to you but you are still a great person. Thanks alot.

Lifeeater - Thanks for letting me have a place in Hellbourne. Its the best family Knighthood. I felt belonged there.

Kylina - Sometimes you irritate me, but come to the think of it, you are one of the most dedicated player I have ever come across, thank you for having the faith in me.

Evanss - Crazy player I must say, but you worked your way up hard.

Wolfgang - The sweetest boy on earth. Thank you for taking care of my chars while I am gone.

Deadraizer - You are one of the best friends in Mania, although you left early, you will always be remembered as someone who has a good heart. I wish you all the best in life.

Oblivion aka Max - Things might not work between us, but as a person, you are someone who is always there to offer a helping hand in any way that you can. Apologies should things have turned sour in amidst of the friendship that we acquire. I will still remember the days when u really spam abuses (in a joking manner) in the previous ally.

Stalina aka Shamsher - Handsome boy..Ahaha, Loved and missed the days when i teased you like nobody's business.

Swordzarc - One of the nicest people around, take good care of yourself.

Spazstar aka Nikhil Reddy - I love your sarcastic jokes, and will miss you indeed. Thank you for the guidance.

I may have missed some people, and trust me, the list goes on. To those who knows me as Ladystella aka Windvv, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for all your support and I will always remember it.

And to those who might be wondering, finally its time to say that I am a female player playing A3Mania.

This is the Seri Erliyanalisa players have been talking to.
41370_100000810281783_3340_n.jpg
I finally revealed myself :D

Last but not least, Kylina, will be taking over Windvv. Please be nice to him as you people had been nice to me. Guide him in every possible way that you can.
I may drop in once a while to catch things up with friends
Thank you so much for everything.

Love and Regards
Seri Erliyanalisa Danial
Ladystella AKA Windvv
Ladystella
Windvv
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Re: A farewell bid

Post by maximus »

hey Seri ... Ive wanted to tok to u for a long tym regarding the probz we had...its fine..i dnt keep such small stuff in mind for long ... its good to see that u feel the same :) ...best of luck for ur life ahead..n try finding tym if u can and cme online once in a while to chat ...

I still spam alot ...but reduced the amount of abuse spam in ally :P ... !

P.S. u look beautiful :) ...Tc..Safe :)
IGN : Oblivion
KH : ƒerocious

IGC : Mage Redyan

\m/ \m/
Save Earth...Itz The Only Planet Wid Gurllzz !!
Krait
Yahgon
Yahgon

Post by Krait »

Miss you a lot Seri.

Wish there was a way to get in touch with you again. :)
IGN - Krait
IGC - Archer
IGL - RB 12, 165

]3acK W!th a ]3la$t :D
hellraiserb29
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by hellraiserb29 »

Hey Seri,

Really goin to miss ur help and guidance but it was real fun playing with you as Windvv and slaying bosses in Sidhe though I doubt you would remember me as its been a long time. Take care and all the best for your future endeavours!!

IGN: Hellangel
Chatsification
Dark Memora
Dark Memora

Post by Chatsification »

Good bye Seri, it was fun playing a3 with you.

aka
chats
IGN - Tzar ; Aurhyon ; Rupture
IGKH - Akatsuki ; Sharinghans ; Fightclub
Terror99blade
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by Terror99blade »

Noob Chats :p

This post was way back in 2010...Seri plays Elements now I think :p
Go check out there
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

Please check the date of the post before making a reply.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

=)) :P
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord