About Drop rate plz chk

No Non-Game related topics here.
Gauti
Hwamar
Hwamar

About Drop rate plz chk

Post by Gauti »

With the release of seedhe map.....only rb 12 player's life has been improved.
Players of rb 10 or lower are facing a lot of problem is earning wz nowadays.
E.g-3 Ujs from 11 Den boss.WOW!
If we keep getting drops like this then we will never reach to high level.
I know ill be getting a negative replay from da GMs but its worth trying..TY
Please rply Gm.........
vitalstrike
Arr Phameino
Arr Phameino

Re: About Drop rate plz chk

Post by vitalstrike »

dude wat ur sayin is right if u wanna make wz y not go aura aftr rb9 so tat u can hunt in sidhe maps ...rb9 wit proper stats u can hunt w/o much difficulty aftr makin the needed wz go fr rb ..... :).. BTW wats ur char :-?
IGN : vitalstrike / Silentrike / Sprada
IGC : Mage / Archer / Warrior
IGL : Rb 12 A5
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

We are making some changes in the next update.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
deejam
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by deejam »

wen shall i expect the next update.? (approx date)

its December month, no events, no snow and NO DROPS ..... :|

Plz take necessary steps to bring the server more INTERESTING
Firearrows
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by Firearrows »

Gms plz do smthing about the drop rate...server is boring without wz..these days 1 bil looks like 10 bil lolz..Make sm event also christmas and New year r cming :D it will be good for players.This time not even the christmas client is updated...ZzZ :(
IGN-Firearrows
IGC-Archer
KH-Wanted™
sanychocoboy
Moulek
Moulek

Post by sanychocoboy »

Firearrows wrote:Gms plz do smthing about the drop rate...server is boring without wz..these days 1 bil looks like 10 bil lolz..Make sm event also christmas and New year r cming :D it will be good for players.This time not even the christmas client is updated...ZzZ :(
Exactly agreed with you man..
Pls do this update asap...
Gauti
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by Gauti »

I hope the next update by GM is a positive 1......n if its a nuub 1 then game wud be totally boring(it already is starting to become boring)...Lets see wats GM's have got for us this new year:)
Gauti
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by Gauti »

vitalstrike wrote:dude wat ur sayin is right if u wanna make wz y not go aura aftr rb9 so tat u can hunt in sidhe maps ...rb9 wit proper stats u can hunt w/o much difficulty aftr makin the needed wz go fr rb ..... :).. BTW wats ur char :-?
Dude you are playing from a long time and the server before was not like this.
I mean ive made my 2 chars rb 11 but surprised to see that im nt able to get any drops from snowman's and Cloro or H bosses....But you have made ur char long back so u r hving least probs nw but the new players the server is just too boring so i hope the gms can do smthing for us definately:)
akash6789
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by akash6789 »

Gauti wrote: Dude you are playing from a long time and the server before was not like this.
I mean ive made my 2 chars rb 11 but surprised to see that im nt able to get any drops from snowman's and Cloro or H bosses....But you have made ur char long back so u r hving least probs nw but the new players the server is just too boring so i hope the gms can do smthing for us definately:)

Me 2 old player but i agree with Gauti...
GM u playing a nice trick with us u want to earn RC frm player by decrease Drop rate..
me doing so much E-shop but when i saw from new player's point of view than this server is too boring nothing new in server...if new player want to go for g9 than also they haven't WZ even i m old player i haven't Wz for buying G10...
so cheaper thing u doing please Do something for Drop Rate alter make 2 drop from Cloro boss n Decrees (LMS,UJ,SMS,ETUXIA etc) Drop rate ...
Hope you can understand US n make us happy by giving new surprise in New YEAR..
Gauti
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by Gauti »

WTF no rply gms and no server Update kya kar rahe hai gms?????????????
Not a single drop is falling from Boss plz do something .......this aint fair re.
I along with many ppl r using the eshop atleast increase the drop rate..not asking to make gameplay easier but atleast make it playable no Drops nw......
THe current state of the server is critical now.
THe prices of various items which r not falling is increasing like hell..and on the buyers part thy dnt hv wz to buy so plz do something fr the players atleast PLZ!
sanychocoboy
Moulek
Moulek

Post by sanychocoboy »

You Guys promised updates on christmas guys... pls at least make thm before last day of 2011..
At least begin 2012 with a new and a stable drop system and with snow all over..
MIssing that in a3.