Razerwire hacked

No Non-Game related topics here.
chrome9812
Memora
Memora

Razerwire hacked

Post by chrome9812 »

Hi guys,
I am the real Razerwire, and I stopped playing a3 about 6 months back to focus on other things as the game was getting too addictive and my studies were ruined already, and since I've decided I wouldn't come back anytime soon, I gave my stuff to a friend and my naked char to another friend I met on a3 (Sumit), now Sumit bought his own stuff to build my char until it got hacked recently (naked char, everything stolen, password unchanged), he thinks I hacked it, because nobody else knew the password (trust me, I myself don't remember the password, I could have only changed the password (not retrieve) using my email Id but then he was able to login using the same password only to find the char naked). I am not really bothered about the char getting hacked but I don't have the heart to tell him to "move on", especially considering the time and possibly money he might have put into the game, I am 22 yrs old and for me, it's no big deal, but for a 14 yr old it is, this I considered after I tried putting myself in his shoes and figured I should help him out though I am really helpless at the moment but the least I could do is write up on this forum hoping a GM would notice and be kind enough to retrieve the stuff or if it is not possible, at least please get my name cleared by tracking the status of stolen items (I really don't know if that can be done either though). I understand that you are in no way liable for our mistakes (char sharing, possibly leaving the PC vulnerable to a keylogger), and am not expecting much but at least I ought to give it a try in the interest of my friend as I have nothing to lose.

About char sharing: I don't know if passing on a char is qualified as char charing, we never played in a parallel sort of way, I passed it to him because I didn't want my effort I put in leveling up the char to go in vain.

Regards,
Razerwire
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Re: Razerwire hacked

Post by [GM]Blade »

Please send a mail to support. Please note that we are Neutral about Hack or Scam issues. So please don't expect item recovery.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
chrome9812
Memora
Memora

Post by chrome9812 »

Thanks a lot for the response, I'll do it.
vitalstrike
Arr Phameino
Arr Phameino

Post by vitalstrike »

dude u r lucky tat gms responded to ur post .....dont giv ur acc fr others to use he cud done anythin like del char or use it fr scammin ma advice plz dont share acc unless u personally dont know them so u can sort prob face to face
IGN : vitalstrike / Silentrike / Sprada
IGC : Mage / Archer / Warrior
IGL : Rb 12 A5