Big Karterian
Big Karterian

info :Beware(Scammer and how they scam)

Post by nikhilnair »

hi friends
this is for all a3 mania player.

My Topic is on

:ymdevil: Scammers and how they scam :ymdevil:

I made this post so that every a3 mania players can come forward.and post information about the scammers and how the scam
some of them got scammed :( and some were lucky or clever who escaped from scam :D .
Some of them were lucky they may not have faced scammer yet.

the reason i made this post is
i have archer called maxwell.i decided to make mage.i have lvl15 grashat.which i tried to sell inexchange of unique staff.But some of them tried me scam me.But Luckly my best friend magethenub (mage) was there and he was know about the scammer who tried to scam me.he helped me from scammer and saved my lvl15 Grashat .

And told me to make Archer instead of mage and bought me on right track.

I dont care about scammers what they feel about me.what ever they say i just :-@ .

I just want to say them F**k off

IGN:- Maxwell
IGC:- Archer
IGKH:-
IGT:- Temoz
nikhilnair
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Re: info :Beware(Scammer and how they scam)

Post by nikhilnair »

Let me start first about the scammer and how he tried to scam me.

Scammer name: Brokken Arrow.
How he tried to scam:first he started to talk to normally.then he said to show weapon
and called me in storage.then asked me to show weapon by deal.at that time my Best friend i mentioned above was sitting next to me.he told me that wait a sec he will cancel the deal.and what he told was true
he cancelled the deal.he want to drop my grashat by dealing.he told me that Brokken arrow is a Scammer.he read about him on forums.and one archer dont know name but he was abusing brokken arrow 10 min after he fail in first attempt to scam me he scammed that archer.and he was trying to scam me. my friend told me lets have fun with brokken arrow.by trying to know how he will scam me.

2 after some time he pm me and told to show grashat again.but this time he disabled the option to deal.and said that there is some problem show me by opening shop.
this time another attempt to scam.as i know grashat lvl15 cost 40 to 45 bil
and opening shop and put max amount.but i was knowing that items maximum amount will be 4 bil by opening shop.and by dealing it will be 4.8 bil.if he buy it will be big loss for me.mean i would have got scammed.so i told no to him.
after some time one hk pmed me and told to come to pluchir.and hold me he can max element in grashat.first he told me to deal 3 elements then he later told me to deal grashat.i had ought and wait for few sec.after some time he canceled the deal.i understood he was trying to scam me.i teleported back to town
3later one hk also tried to scam me saying he is going to leave a3maina and he will give his stuff to me.but he want to see my grashat.i know he was going to do the same.
and samething happen.canceled deal.
this is my story that scammer tried to scam me this way.

many month ago my best friend got scammed when one warrior opened shop f small jugo for 1 wz.but when he purchased it .he lost his 100 mil wz
this is my friend story how he got scammed.

and now its ur time to inform us about scammer and how they scam
thanks

And Dont forget to congradulate me
i got promotion in forum
from memora to big Karterian
=)) =)) =)) =)) =))

hereticgame123
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by hereticgame123 »

Hahaha u r one lucky guy bro..

this type of scammers exixt a lot in server.. now.

Jst follow 1 formula ..

No sharing of stuff thats it ..

u wont be scammed ever......
nikhilnair
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by nikhilnair »

ur right Bro but there are many scammers who try to scam in game.so i request everyone to make list of scammer u know and how they try to scamu or scammed u so all new or old a3 players wont get scammed again

jamesda
Razbojnik
Razbojnik

Post by jamesda »

Most Scams Happen coz of sharing stuffs to known or unknown people..like scammers will pretend to be ur frnd , they might be even u r frnd.. but after taking items... Gone :p
So never ever give ur stuff to unknown chars... best way keep a secret word with your frnd if u r bound to share item..

Next is Real cash deal... 99.9% of people doing real cash deal will scam u ;)
IGN:Lusttt
IGC:Archer
IGT: Quanato

auro990
Moulek
Moulek

Post by auro990 »

hi...buddy....wanna share ur weapon.....
cn i use ur arrnir for asome time plz ???

im not a scammer ask any 1....im no scammer

beware folks.....above are the common lines(remove the 'n' from "lines")....

don't trust anyone....not even me.....

thank you ;) \m/

all the best and enjoy a3 mania coz its just a game and games are meant to bring fun.....
:-bd
IGN - Zinniyia(Archer)/Ironweaver(Warrior)/Klasnic(Holy Knight)
IGT - Quanato (4Life)