Getting to Know Mania

No Non-Game related topics here.
tapout
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Getting to Know Mania

Post by tapout »

Hey Der GMS, WARRIORS, MAGES, HKS , ARCHERS....Cheerzzz ALL

My first post so to start offf lemme strt by tellin dat i used to play a3 india(Archer: Quicksliver lvl 120) & TTa3 (HK:Fearlesknight RB 11 165) and now me Njoying mania :yahoo:

Me a Rb 4 HK Tapout(dated : 8/5/12...yea me goona rb 12 sumday hopefully )

My reason for posting is that i have got hell lotta questions...hopefully the GM or an A3 GURU or an truly A3 Maniac will shhot my queries....so here goes

1)I am rb 4 Hk wyt 1200 xtra stats and lvl 140...is it tat in this server the dmg and hp of T/Q Map bosses have increased....like the Khanien(hope i got the spelling ryt..the red boss) from s4 rapes me....i have no passives and lvl 1, 0 opted g8 sword Hk set....me waz thinking that having 1200 xtra stats apart from normal killingn khanien wud b like a walk in the park...but that khanien waz tough ass to knockout :((

2) Wat is sidheee How to go tooo Sidheeee...show me the way sum 1 plzzzz

3) what is this ticket thingy...Like raise a ticket, my ticket number is 99429944994....How to raise a ticket and whats the use of ticket

4) does pluchir bettin thingy works in this server....

5) whats is this e-shop credit thingy...plz elborate

6) does any tym of the year the e-shop prices go down or bcum half like in tta3 prices are slashed during diwali, christmas and other festive occasion....actually i plan to buy hell lotta stuffs but goin overbudget and compared to other servers i found mania e-shop to be the most expensive ~x(

7) does this server has that 63 ele set i.e in tta3 we can buy g10 all option 63 set if i am not wrong...

8) what are the properties of Uniq set...waz not able to find the properties of UNIQ Set....and uniq set are like g8 only or i can have uniq g10 set...like the uniq set of hk show red color seide set...can i have uniq set propertise in g10 sword hk set???

9)Relationship wyt Merchants....is it the same like other servers where u get 1 point for 100k thingy u npc and in order to have 30% relation wyt a merchant u need to have 30,000 points...so i.e if i Npc a 10 M thingy to yarmo i will get 100 points???

10) Please provide a link wyt latest updates/details of properties of Uniq rings i.e RN,RR,Billmade ring etc....i saw a post where there waz a debate wether RN acts as a saing scroll or no.

11)Sum 1 plzzz provide me the clicker software i use windows7 64....

These many questions as of now...i am sure i will cme up wyt more as i explore mania more...untill cheerz and happy lvling and pking :-bd

Regards
Tapout
cury
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Re: Getting to Know Mania

Post by cury »

1)I am rb 4 Hk wyt 1200 xtra stats and lvl 140...is it tat in this server the dmg and hp of T/Q Map bosses have increased....like the Khanien(hope i got the spelling ryt..the red boss) from s4 rapes me....i have no passives and lvl 1, 0 opted g8 sword Hk set....me waz thinking that having 1200 xtra stats apart from normal killingn khanien wud b like a walk in the park...but that khanien waz tough ass to knockout

ans:its rb server bro ...u have to reach more rb nd get more sp points add them in dex nd hp bar ...!!!! u have to go for clore nd sidhe also :D

****************************************************************************************
2) Wat is sidheee How to go tooo Sidheeee...show me the way sum 1 plzzzz
ans: sidhe is epi 5 map u have to go to c2 then remove all stuffs nd click on teleport u will teleport @ proxima...then find a big chair...click on it then u teleport to sidhe...its town like temoz,qunto,hatrel,clore,...!

**************************************************************************************

3) what is this ticket thingy...Like raise a ticket, my ticket number is 99429944994....How to raise a ticket and whats the use of ticket

Ans: ticket is use to solve ny kind of problems of urs its like help ...open ticket as what ever u want to ask gms...like eshop,hacking issu,ny bug,,ur char is stk in game..what ever ...gms will read ur ticket nd solve ur problems...!
**************************************************************************************

4) does pluchir bettin thingy works in this server....
ans: ya it works in this server also sat to sunday..!

5) whats is this e-shop credit thingy...plz elborate
ans:eshop is that opt where u can buy uni items...gos...sos...uni jewel....nd all expencive things...!!
6) does any tym of the year the e-shop prices go down or bcum half like in tta3 prices are slashed during diwali, christmas and other festive occasion....actually i plan to buy hell lotta stuffs but goin overbudget and compared to other servers i found mania e-shop to be the most expensive

ans: hmmm this thing net yet happend in mania...but may b depends on gms mood :D
but most of time not possible.!

7) does this server has that 63 ele set i.e in tta3 we can buy g10 all option 63 set if i am not wrong...
ans : NO, srry bro u have to disapoint @ this time no 63 ele set in a3mania..!

8) what are the properties of Uniq set...waz not able to find the properties of UNIQ Set....and uniq set are like g8 only or i can have uniq g10 set...like the uniq set of hk show red color seide set...can i have uniq set propertise in g10 sword hk set???

ans:There are only g8 uni set in a3mania..Helmat,gloves nd arrmor...properties are 100+basic stats,6% decresed dmg ,ur items will not drops no matter what ever happend..!!

9)Relationship wyt Merchants....is it the same like other servers where u get 1 point for 100k thingy u npc and in order to have 30% relation wyt a merchant u need to have 30,000 points...so i.e if i Npc a 10 M thingy to yarmo i will get 100 points???

ans:sry no idea abt this...!

10) Please provide a link wyt latest updates/details of properties of Uniq rings i.e RN,RR,Billmade ring etc....i saw a post where there waz a debate wether RN acts as a saing scroll or no.

ans:NO rn will not work like saving scroll in this server...it may drop when ur char will die....opt of rn is incresed (100,50) hp mp per sec.....in rr 30% desersed hp mp consupsion...!!!

11)Sum 1 plzzz provide me the clicker software i use windows7 64....
Ans: :D go in google nd find a3clicker... write a3 clicker u can get there...!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS(())((WELCOME TO MANIA FAMILY))(())OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
tapout
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by tapout »

Alryt me posting has definately helped me alot nd big thx to Cury for posting reply to my ques and also to clooney and Djdevil for helping me a lot in game....cheerz guyz :yahoo:

sum more questions :P

1)Two clients are the maximum that i can run using sandboxie....i tried running 3 client but the third client neva open(tried even thru sandbox and also normal)....how to run 3,4,5 clients at a tym????

2)GM plz answer relation wyt npc question m sure lots of players will benefit from it

3) every a3 server be it a3 India or tta3 HKs dominate Pvp and ppl kept saying that warrior will dominate in epi5 howeva i fail to see that...like most of the servers a DEX match wyt HK using ny char..Hk always win....even a non-unique match(I.e no using paum,g9 uniq spear or ghrasat)normal class weapon...Hk always dominates...is it the same story over here.....coz i helllotta Archers in mania...every 2nd character is an Archer

4) Curry thx a lot for helpin me out bro but m just a bit unclear wether the HP and DMG of Bosses Nrmal maps like Khanien of S4 and Chemoz of Forest has been increased in this server?????.....

Once again thx a lot Curry, Clooney and Djdevil rock on brothers :D
cury
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by cury »

hi bro ..i m back to give ans of ur qustions....

1)Two clients are the maximum that i can run using sandboxie....i tried running 3 client but the third client neva open(tried even thru sandbox and also normal)....how to run 3,4,5 clients at a tym????

Ans: u can open max 2 clients in one account of users..ex u have account name xyz..in ur pc..u can open 2 clients in that account after that if u want to open 1 mor client...go to start after that click on log off..then swith user..open another acount ..open client there like this u can open many more accounts..
nd it depends on ur ram that how much u can open 2 4 6 8
****************************************************************************************

2)GM plz answer relation wyt npc question m sure lots of players will benefit from it
ANs: no idea so hope gms will give ans of this qustion :)

3) every a3 server be it a3 India or tta3 HKs dominate Pvp and ppl kept saying that warrior will dominate in epi5 howeva i fail to see that...like most of the servers a DEX match wyt HK using ny char..Hk always win....even a non-unique match(I.e no using paum,g9 uniq spear or ghrasat)normal class weapon...Hk always dominates...is it the same story over here.....coz i helllotta Archers in mania...every 2nd character is an Archer
ANs:in mania hk= 5x hp bcoz he can heal nd recover its hp...nd ya he can beat on pvp...1 on 1...nd his def was so high ..with g10 kit nd dex nd rn tuff to kill hk with 3 4 archrs ...
when u cm on archer its very agrecive char in a3...archer gives a deadly dmg....if u like to atk first then chose archer ..if u like to be defencive nd play long matchs .. :) keep healing nd all.. then go for hk.....!!! in short hk is def char...nd archer is atk char..

4) Curry thx a lot for helpin me out bro but m just a bit unclear wether the HP and DMG of Bosses Nrmal maps like Khanien of S4 and Chemoz of Forest has been increased in this server?????.....
Ans:HP nd DMG incresed in this server bro...!!! hp bar is high then a3 india...nd dmg also :) so after rb6 7 u can kill s4 nd chemoz boss. :)if u want to survive increse ur hp bar more then 6k.! then u feel better.!
post more qurys if u have gms reply or not but i will
paritosh
Memora
Memora

Post by paritosh »

Welcome to mania... :)
And here is your Ans for...

Ans: yes, its true like all other a3 servers... you can get points by doing quests and NPC items... and for more Info about NPC relation check this link
http://forum.a3mania.com/viewtopic.php?t=2004
If this link dose not open try to open after you logout in forum...

Ans: Now you using Sandboxie is tral version or simple version.. You can Run 2 or more client based on your PC without logging off.. for that you have to buy or register the sandboxie... So you can run 2,3,4 + more client at a time.... :)
Knightkp
Memora
Memora

Post by Knightkp »

First of i would to thank the topic creator.... u r doing nice job...

i would also like to help u in following 1 question...

Ans. Get licensed version of sandboxie (get it download using torrent). Install it, run it...
Now open it. Window with title sandboxie control ll open.
Form the menu bar, select sandbox->create new sandbox.
Enter any name and then okay.
Create sandbox as much as u like.

Now right click on A3.exe and click on Run sandbox.
You ll pop up with a window. You can see all sandbox name that u have created. Select sandbox name and then ok.
Repeat this step but open with different sandbox and this way u ll able to open as many account as u want.

If a3.exe is not working then go to the folder where to installed ur game n then repeat same steps with ByPass Launcher.exe instead of a3.exe

ENJOY

By Sweetiemage
tapout
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by tapout »

Thank you for helping me out here sharing so much wyt other a3 maniacs :ymapplause:

All set and clear me Imba lvling now....So watch out all you 11rb-12rb Folks ;) hehehhehe.....

Everything is sorted only that i am still runnign only 2 clients coz i cudnt find a cracked version of sandboxie...I have windows 7 64 Bit and sandboxie 3.68...reason i can stil run 2 clients is bcoz i am unable to fnd cracked version of sandboxie...i had tried some version of sandboxie while searching on google however all those version dunt work infact i tried almost every version provided by this youtube link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCyvERpNS7s and followed as suggested but nothing happened ~x(....so would request if any a3 maniac can share the link of cracked sandboxie wyt other a3 maniacs dat wud be gr8 :yahoo: ,.....

Untill next tym brothers Njoy Wars, Bossing, Pking, Lvling \m/
Knightkp
Memora
Memora

Post by Knightkp »

Here is the link for sandboxie 3.46 (for win 7 also 64-bit)

http://www1.clickdownloader.com/downloa ... serial.rar
tapout
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by tapout »

Hey Der Dear Brothers....

Yup still got sum more questions....hehehehehe...i know most of u must by now b like " TAPOUT NOOOOB JUST STFU AND PLAY THE GAME ~x( "....Hopefully dis wud b the last of the lot

1)How do i cme to know wether i have formed a relationship wyt a merchant i.e i dunt do Yarmos Quest but i do npc lots of stuff to yarmo so can i cme to know how much reltion i have wyt yarmo by not taking his q....

2)if i keep crafting stuffs at yarmo i.e crystals or strg box will it depriciate my relation wyt yarmo...

3)All you A3 Born Natural talents plzz temme what wud b the exp required from SS Lvl100 to ESS Lvl101 and from ESS LVL 101 to 102 and so on and so forth.....this wud help to calculate approx how many how mnay Nery G,L,M required for SS 100 to ESS 110...and all you a3 entrepreneurs wud u suggest me to Keep on feeding Neris to Ma bird or to keep selling Neri G,L,M and directly buy an 110 ESS

4)Knoghtkp aka Sweetiemage thx a lot bro for the link you provided but me unfortunaelty me aint keyboard jockey or a comp wizz :( ....so i treid your link but the download neva progresses i am attaching the two printscreens on how to it appears on ma desktop..

5)I tried on sunday but pluchir doesn't work...it waz no race today....

Once again Big thankyou to all for your awesome replies and ingame help :x (no me not gay for putting that smiley ;) )
Attachments
Sandboxie crack error 2
Sandboxie crack error 2
Sandboxie crack error 1
Sandboxie crack error 1