Confusing Mania---GM and Player Plzz Speak up

No Non-Game related topics here.
Gauti
Hwamar
Hwamar

Re: Confusing Mania---GM and Player Plzz Speak up

Post by Gauti »

@CA_Harsh dude nobody here said that any char is bugged or something......we are talking here about the balance abt which the gms were talking abt......
The main point is why is there a need for rebirth system when there is no need for it in war or bossing......rb 0 can kill rb 12,rb 1 can challenge rb 11......This is balance?thats pure shit!
Rebirth system was implemented so that inferior and superior can be judged among players.
Gameplay is not always the thing....its about the hard work money and time they spent to make a character rb 12.....
Some people like u will never understand this.......
CA_Harsh
Hautz
Hautz

Post by CA_Harsh »

Gam3plaY is always the thing... :D
and read ma above post.. y cant low rb ppl defeat high rb ppl? y???
Crazyarcher
Alfaqforever
Maleficient

Be-like-water
[rokbox=https://24.media.tumblr.com/b963f4f2444 ... o1_500.gif][/rokbox]
Gauti
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by Gauti »

Dude u phsyco or wat?Or u have problem in understanding english huh?
RB-SYSTEM has no use according to you then.....remove rb of players from next update(dont know when on earth that wud cm actually:P)
[GM]Scar
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Post by [GM]Scar »

Having RB doesn't give you horns. You are prone do die if you can't play properly.

RB is not everything and that is how we wanted it to be. If it was not like that, everyone would have been racing to RB12 and characters which are lower than RB12 will be least important.

And as far as the damages are concerned, please don't use the arena to jurdge the it. We have already mentioned that there are some damange calculation issues in the arena. Search for the older posts and you will find out. We have been working on them for the past few months.
Regards,
[GM]Scar
A3 Mania Server Dev.
Gauti
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by Gauti »

so u meant to say is that if an rb 12 char cnt play properly then he would die to rb0,1 chars....then wat was the need for rebirth system huh?you could had just adjusted the creeps,bosses hp,attack,defence.
As per ive notice players level and stuffs(armour,ess) is what matters...please then remove rb system and let players show some gameplay Gmscar
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

Yes. Stand with your legs wide, someone will eventually come and rape you.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Gauti
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by Gauti »

Im not Rolando or Gay like you... :D
Rainbow
Dark Memora
Dark Memora

Post by Rainbow »

Well considering this Post, I would like to say that, as pointed out by Harsh, there is a limit to the defense and attack, stat based.

However, if someone uses non stat enhancements like rings, ESS, it does make a difference, i have noticed that.

Also, regarding the Especia issue, I always used to go after him in map, when he shifted to T. 255 level shue or no shue, I just liked to go after him ;) Now he back to Q, so bug bug crying started from T side, before it was Q (no offense here) ;) .

Well, such allegations, surprises me also. 'Cauz such allegations were made against me also many times, by many players, but Gm's had to certify me 'bug free'. Well even today, many players from T cry the same (no offense here). They used to say, how can an rb4 non aura archer (Rainbow) tanks an a5 characters on g8...And even now, if someone dies or tp's they say bugged char, candy eater, and so on.

Passives also play an important role. Also, I feel that, there are certain hidden specialties, like passives, which are automatically given to char at its creation. Otherwise, same lvl and rb char, with same set, equip and shue and same passives, should logically, finish very close. Well this has to be answered by the GM's.

As for RB thing, I cant comment much on that as I have no time to play different RB Servers. Just played A3India and now this :D

Enjoy the Game, that is what I would like to say!

PS: Out of Game<> I mean no offense to anyone!