In Reply to Drop Rate Changes....All must read

No Non-Game related topics here.
Gauti
Hwamar
Hwamar

In Reply to Drop Rate Changes....All must read

Post by Gauti »

GM[Scar] said,"We have implemented a new Drop System called "Item Frequency Cycle" by which drops are randomized inorder to preserve the frequency of occurrence without sacrificing the value of items dropped.

The Drop rates of the following bosses have been effected as a result.

Goshualeng
Gunge
Kuazer
Amra
Irkade Mann
Snowman
Guanzhhiyan
Ernumo
ShuizhuBazi"
Kindly someone the GM explain me this in detail(cant understand it)

Another very important thing i wanna bring to your notice is that.......you have fixed the drop rate of cloro snowman and hamultz......but Hetrel now not giving a single drop from any boss.....I hunted yesterday around 20 Den(hetrel) bosses where i got only 1 uj......
Now think about the non aura lower rb players ......if they spend their 3-2hours in hunting 20bosses and get just 1uj then eventually that player will leav server.....
And If there are no drops like Kartas,Aiigis from hetrel bosses then its obvious that the item prices will reduce and increase(due to scarcity).......
Sir for me in this update you have done everything ok except u havent fixed the Hetrel bossing drop rate.......getting shit from there......:((((
sanychocoboy
Moulek
Moulek

Re: In Reply to Drop Rate Changes....All must read

Post by sanychocoboy »

Gauti wrote:GM[Scar] said,"We have implemented a new Drop System called "Item Frequency Cycle" by which drops are randomized inorder to preserve the frequency of occurrence without sacrificing the value of items dropped.

The Drop rates of the following bosses have been effected as a result.

Goshualeng
Gunge
Kuazer
Amra
Irkade Mann
Snowman
Guanzhhiyan
Ernumo
ShuizhuBazi"
Kindly someone the GM explain me this in detail(cant understand it)

Another very important thing i wanna bring to your notice is that.......you have fixed the drop rate of cloro snowman and hamultz......but Hetrel now not giving a single drop from any boss.....I hunted yesterday around 20 Den(hetrel) bosses where i got only 1 uj......
Now think about the non aura lower rb players ......if they spend their 3-2hours in hunting 20bosses and get just 1uj then eventually that player will leav server.....
And If there are no drops like Kartas,Aiigis from hetrel bosses then its obvious that the item prices will reduce and increase(due to scarcity).......
Sir for me in this update you have done everything ok except u havent fixed the Hetrel bossing drop rate.......getting shit from there......:((((
Dude i cleared forest twice today .
got 2 kartas, 3 drapurr n many OPG's thr
This update is an awesome one..
Cloro drop rate is awesome now..

Gud work by Scar after such a long time.. :)
Gauti
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by Gauti »

Hmm will try and keep this updated....
Gauti
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by Gauti »

Just now Cleared Forest Map and the drops are:-
7uj
1lj
2Opal

Gm is doing partiality with players now?xD
Please check this gm :((
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

Drop rates are fine. I have checked it. Keep trying.

And we are also keeping Nevia open.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Gauti
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by Gauti »

Sir What is fine?
Do you know that im doing bossing from Morning today and havent got a single drop like kartas or drapur...
See im not expecting that boss will drop uniques.....but atleast i should get atleast a kartas or smthing like that......and matter of fact is Hetrel gving nill drops.....
Not only is it me saying this but also each and every player who tried H bossing after this update.....

If u cant balance the drop rate in H atleast implement quest system for rb items(kartas drapur aiigis)....
So that low rb players can earn man.....
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by Pain »

Hmmm....

Lemme Check if i can get 1 Munin drop from the map..... i guess m missing that drop above all of em !!!! :-?
£€G€ÑК Ðøц С€......... Wë K¡££ TH€M....... !!!!!!

IGN: Recobeast, BunnyFastard, Cybertooth
IGC: Archer, Warrior
IGKH: Akatsuki(Leader)