Please credit my E-shop Account.

No Non-Game related topics here.
akash6789
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Please credit my E-shop Account.

Post by akash6789 »

Dear Admin,
Please see my support ticket no. 790886.
i made a payment in your e-shop account. so please credit in my e-shop account of mania.

-- awaiting of your kindly reply.
akash6789
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Re: Please credit my E-shop Account.

Post by akash6789 »

Dear Admin,
Since there is no post from you to when server up.
and there is rumor that server closed. if its true then return Player RC(real case).
reply in ticket so i can give my A/c no.

---- Badly awaiting your kind reply.
akash6789
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by akash6789 »

Dear GM,
After a long waited for your kind reply. My patient gone this is my kind request that you of any GM do credit in my account support ticket number #790886 its related to e-shop please checked and credit as soon as possible its exact 50 days completed still no reply.

And yeah Dheeraj i dont know how you guy but just reply of massage and don't cut call of any buddy, today what you get its only from players investment in such a game in your term its donation.

And MR. Rahul what you guys expected from player that not doing any RC dealing huh! how man you guys don't have time to credit amount in Account and you wish player keep doing donation how it is possible think twice and don't BAN any Character till you not have time for server.
zjaan
Memora
Memora

Post by zjaan »

Yes i Agree with you dude i also Deposite cash on 24/01/2014 and my bad luck same day server was down for reasons GM,s say dont have cash for buying Hardware Parts if you all GM,s not able to credit in player account with in 24 *- 48 hours then all player doing RC dealing so you want to dont do any one rc dealing please credit cash in 24 - 48 hours.
akash6789
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by akash6789 »

Dear Mania Admin,

Hey! i made a payment in your bank account for e-shop there is already complete more than 4days kindly please can you credit it in my mania account. brother do some needful. Dear i have only one complain that you guys done fantastic job for e-shop but Dheeraj don't have time to credit cash in mania account or he don't have a facility like that he notified that he get credited in ICICI account ? what's the problem with him we guys need credit urgently do whatever you can do but please do some needful in this step.
brother you guys telling us for donation and to run server, you guys are taking this much time then tell me how can we do more payment for e-shop ?
do some needful please .
My support ticket : #492037
Character : Dreamweaver