Shameless Q

No Non-Game related topics here.
maniawatcher
Memora
Memora

Shameless Q

Post by maniawatcher »

Q people are the most shameless people in this game, Q used to shout day and Night on use of bug by Especia, General and many more.

Stormknight SK is the most shameless fellow who linked up with bug users to win tholls, is he so hungry and low graded? he is the same guy who once said that "I will post Video of Bug".

I remember when complete Q party was pked in h3 by Especia and Gang at that time Stormknight, Milestone and Bruteforce shouted for Bug Use.

Now no bugs when you people are getting woonz? Dont destroy game.
pratik092
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Re: Shameless Q

Post by pratik092 »

!frustration frustration!
atleast dnt make noob accounts here like u do ingame...u coward(fattu)
IGN: Medorna (Rb12 165)
IGN: Gremlin (Rb12 165)
IGN: Heartattack (Rb12 165)
IGN: Deathstroke (Rb11 165)
IGN: Smokinnn (Rb11 165)
IGN: Blunderbuss (Rb1 165)
MauMau
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by MauMau »

Whatever,

Guys Bruteforce here, i dont know y my name cropped up. I will never be supporter of Bug users in A3 mania.

Has anyone seen me in H Maps bossing or in any gangup with the people whom u blame???? I guess not.

As far as other characters are concerned, i cant comment on them as its their on WILL to decide.

But one thing, we fought the same people when they were in T and that time T people enjoyed their company. But when same people came to Q... u people just ran away!!!!!. Atleast have guts and face it.

So before taking my name, just read the words i have written.

Bruteforce
Lets Face It
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

Beuteforce is the same psycho who first said "peace peace ....." And then kill low level players in gp.
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord