remembering a3mania

No Non-Game related topics here.
anantpandher
Memora
Memora

remembering a3mania

Post by anantpandher »

things about a3mania MMORPG
this is going to be a wall of text.. so if anyone is not customary to reading long texts you are by all means spared..this is my opinion and is only entitled to myself.. you are by no means made to/asked to or forced to follow/read this..introducing myself should be easy.. i play jattsta and have bin playing it ever since i made it.. i've had long journey on a3mania.. many of my real life friends were avid a3india players before.. so most of them readily joined me in mania when a3india closed.. those were our starting days which i will always cherish.. sandhu playing stalina and me playing jattsta.. our foes were just our foes in a3.. our enemity was limited to us trying to get better of each other in pvp.. to name few ariana, zorphia, burningwater, lusttt(dont know number of t's in it), netdemona, immortaldead, modsoul, sunbatross(even though i hated him), ghoswalker, Bauer(my warrior idol) and plenty more am sure i dont have fast enough memory to remember.. our beloved GM's specially Scar(he used to spend a lot more time with us).. The point am trying to
make here here is we always kept that decency among us.. we might loathe each other or be hard on each other but we kept certain degree of honor among one another.. compared to those days when i see ppl quarreling these days on shouts all i see is ma behen ki gaaliyan.. they are so glad to fck sm1's mother and equally glad to hear their mother being fcked just over a game.. i fail to realise how come they've never had any maturity over the years.. to be honest i've bin seeing few ofthem over the years and these kind of ppl are present in both Q and T.. we never used to let this game get over our heads..

when u play an mmorpg there is always possibility of faction imbalance.. this is natural.. it may occur at any point of time.. if some1 doesnt understand what faction imbalance is i would explain it in simpler terms.. in an mmorpg there are always two factions, like in a3 there is temoz and quanato, whenever one of the faction/town gets stronger then the other, we call it faction imbalance.. faction imbalance occurred a lot of times before and mind it there were always such players who preferred playing from town which was weaker, not essentially weaker but with low population as presently i think strength of one town is directly proportional to active war population of that town.. but this criteria i guess is no more.. most of the people now days are either invertebrates who will shift frm Temoz/Quanoto to other town at slightest hint that other town is getting stronger, then there are some who are just like an ostrich and keep on pretending that our town is weak by keeping their their head buried inside sand.. whatever the reason is i have seen there is not much character left in people to take a stand.. on a sorry note i would say this is no more a3mania which i used to play..
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Re: remembering a3mania

Post by [GM]Blade »

Unfortunately most of what you have mentioned is beyond our control in the game.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
samir
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by samir »

-A single RC PK over these many years resulted into this Essay.

-No offence but Is dis post just to remind old days? come on !! Tym n tide doesnt wait for ne one.It changes :)
-Talkin about Abusers and spoilers of game , I can not find any one in Q who doesnt respect others until opponent shout on their parents and family members.It is not acceptable if u abuse some one on their Family members. ( THey will reply back , in respectable manner ).

-On the other hand Talking about balance and imbalance , it is nt any one's fault if some members that belongs to IMBALANCED town Can not accept their defeat and show some maturity.It is totally their fault if they feel ashamed playing after total defeat. ( NO ONE CAN HELP IT ).

- Last but not the least I came on this conclusion, Players who can not see others play Better thn theirselves spoils the game and starts abusing on parents. Ekalavya , Goldenfox and so many R examples of it. U will see many shouts from them on forums , in game. But when d time comes for show some action, Even u know what will happen. You experienced it.

-Will show you D solution for it. Tell your imbalanced town mates to concentrate on game more and shout less.

"NO TOWN IS IMBALANCED UNTILL U GIVE UP"

ADIOS.

† Keep Calm And Play Hard †
IGN - Mavrick , Capricorn , Indianhero
Gon
Jaloch
Jaloch

Post by Gon »

Samir : -
On the other hand Talking about balance and imbalance , it is nt any one's fault if some members that belongs to IMBALANCED town Can not accept their defeat and show some maturity.It is totally their fault if they feel ashamed playing after total defeat. ( NO ONE CAN HELP IT ).
- With due respect for Senior player of Mania
talking about maturity we can see making boster char for abusing on parents
adding my name first off look urself
kind of abuser in game rebecca ,Isis mavrick and etc so many player are there
CharNameIs :- = Aargon (RB"12 165") :yahoo:
CharName Is = Golden Fox (RB"12 165") :ymdevil:
Char Name Is = Rajputbhai (RB"12 165") \m/
IGKH = Cobra Gang
anantpandher
Memora
Memora

Post by anantpandher »

you sir are truly unbelievable.. if you think i wrote this just because i was rc pked.. please give rest to your train of thought and i really do not give rat's ass, maybe once upon a time i did.. but that time is long gone over these years.. i clearly stated this is my opinion on current happenings in a3mania.. i do not want to get into any kind of debate with you because you are clearly limited in your point of view and perception and i would just be banging my head on wall.. this game might mean life and death to you as it feels you'r hurt by my opinion but please do not consider me in same category as you, my sole reason to play this game is nostalgia and my old friends.. looking at your statements its clear your judgement is totally biased.. so i rest my case.. my apologies if you found anything offensive in it but please refrain from judging me.. and blade alas you are right .. most of the stuff i said cannot be controlled.. all i wanted to say mania has given me enough memories to cherish but today game is just going in different direction..
samir
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by samir »

anantpandher wrote:you sir are truly unbelievable.. if you think i wrote this just because i was rc pked.. please give rest to your train of thought and i really do not give rat's ass, maybe once upon a time i did.. but that time is long gone over these years.. i clearly stated this is my opinion on current happenings in a3mania.. i do not want to get into any kind of debate with you because you are clearly limited in your point of view and perception and i would just be banging my head on wall.. this game might mean life and death to you as it feels you'r hurt by my opinion but please do not consider me in same category as you, my sole reason to play this game is nostalgia and my old friends.. looking at your statements its clear your judgement is totally biased.. so i rest my case.. my apologies if you found anything offensive in it but please refrain from judging me.. and blade alas you are right .. most of the stuff i said cannot be controlled.. all i wanted to say mania has given me enough memories to cherish but today game is just going in different direction..
I think u hv Read some other post and replied here. Your comments doesnt make any sense in order to my reply.1st read my post once.if u dont get it, read it twice , thrice..
- Even I dont want to get into any debate, as u already given up. I know it is your opinion on current situation of this game. And i also suggested u the solution for it. (TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT, NO matter what it wont make any difference to me ).
- In short i dont want to spend my time on this , will suggest u one thing ... Stop writing Essay on this and start looking forward. Yes u hv memories to cherish And u will end up with Cherishing it only. The post u made is May be good and satisfied u , But unfortunately doesnt make any diff. to others .. Neither me nor your imbalanced Town mates.
- So MY BROTHER, as i said STOP CRYING WHAT IS HAPPENING IN GAME OR WHAT IS WRONG IN GAME AND START CHANGING IT.. IF U DNT WANT TO CHANGE STAY OUT OF IT. AND IF U WANT TO CHANGE JUST DO IT. :-bd

ADIOS.

anantpandher
Memora
Memora

Post by anantpandher »

i think you clearly have different meaning of crying and complaining in your dictionary.. do you even comprehend the meaning of my post or are you just too desperate to argue with anyone you come across.. if you cannot udnersstand then simply donot reply to my post.. i just compared two scenarios of present and past a3mania, whr the heck did i say i wanna change this i wanna complain for that.. its simply mind boggling and hurting my head reading your crap here.. hell yes i will just cherish my memories of a3mania and ofc i cannot change anything on my own because am simply not bothered enough, because unlike you i have a real job and responsibilities, this game is not sole reason for my survival.. something is terribly wrong with you.. all i see in your post is frustration and getting personal straight away by naming ppl.. this post is not for you or about you.. i never named any ppl in this post.. so why are u even bothered to string a negative reply to this post or maybe you are just that kind of a person .. anyway god bless you and i hope you do something constructive with your time and life
samir
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by samir »

anantpandher wrote:i think you clearly have different meaning of crying and complaining in your dictionary.. do you even comprehend the meaning of my post or are you just too desperate to argue with anyone you come across.. if you cannot udnersstand then simply donot reply to my post.. i just compared two scenarios of present and past a3mania, whr the heck did i say i wanna change this i wanna complain for that.. its simply mind boggling and hurting my head reading your crap here.. hell yes i will just cherish my memories of a3mania and ofc i cannot change anything on my own because am simply not bothered enough, because unlike you i have a real job and responsibilities, this game is not sole reason for my survival.. something is terribly wrong with you.. all i see in your post is frustration and getting personal straight away by naming ppl.. this post is not for you or about you.. i never named any ppl in this post.. so why are u even bothered to string a negative reply to this post or maybe you are just that kind of a person .. anyway god bless you and i hope you do something constructive with your time and life
-I can understand your mixed (Frustrated + Angry + depressed) feeling right now.If you were not bothered about anything , u didnt suppose to write this BORING , BASELESS AND Irritating Essay. I m not that much desperate about things as you are(Clearly can see from your post ). U told You just compared two Scenarios. FOR WHAT? TO WHOM?
Will this make any difference?
-"I Posted my story, ill Cherish this my entire life". Dude!! seriously? gimme a break , Dnt act like a kid who just passed out from School.
-Now talking about real job and responsibilities..Dude u better not talk about it.Where is your real job and responsibilities went while writing this Baseless and Meaningless Essay? Didnt u find Its just a waste of time?
-I once again Telling you Stop wasting your time in debates,Otherwise there will be no difference between You and Some other T chars who r still showing their immaturity and trying to grow up..(We wont let them by the way ) =))
If u really didnt care u wouldnt hv made this post. Or if U really do care Shouting here is useless.
Last thing I have to say is I repsect old Members and their Emotions. :)) But when it comes to Game, Its hard to survive for YOU BRO. ( DNT EVEN TRY) :) Simple language me bol diya..

- Describing Is too easy. If u Keep describing Something, u wont do anything in your life except telling others Irresponsible and Jobless. Start Working on it or if u dnt want to work on it Y THE FCK YOU DESCRIBE AT ALL ?

TAKE CARE,BE POSITIVE. :-bd
ADIOS.

Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

Shame on you mav for what you did!
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord