Sky Ring

No Non-Game related topics here.
Ravana
Memora
Memora

Sky Ring

Post by Ravana »

Y is there good mob at Top Right & Mid Right while the other locations have so less mob and spawn rate. :-?
Mid which has bosses is the worst for creeps hence there is like no use putting a party there. So which was supposed to be the best spot is the worst. =((
And as there are only 2 good spot only 14 players can level up there mercy at 1 time :-\
These spots are always occupied by AFK players and active player who cm back after bossing and stuff find these spots already full.

Please see if u can balance all the slots at Sr and if u could make mid the best spot as it should be with bosses and all. :) :)
«««RØGµ£™»»»
CHAR NAME : Gurughuntaal
CHAR TOWN : Temoz yea Kinda :p
CHAR REBIRTH : 11 165
CHAR TYPE : Warrior
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Re: Sky Ring

Post by Tomriddle »

All locations have same creep rate in skyring. People prefer TR or MR....that's it. I mostly leveled in BR. Experience is same all over the map.

Mid is for those players who have high level of Marcy. Use other areas to level up Marcy :-bd
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord
Ravana
Memora
Memora

Post by Ravana »

Tomriddle wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:06 am All locations have same creep rate in skyring. People prefer TR or MR....that's it. I mostly leveled in BR. Experience is same all over the map.

Mid is for those players who have high level of Marcy. Use other areas to level up Marcy :-bd
I tot u were a old player and u know stuff well u proved me wrong =))
1) If there was same creep rate i will not have posted this.
2) High lvl mercy @ mid really =)) is renias spawning there or what ... My 70lvl Mercy can kill them all but the problem is they dont spawn for a long time and mob there sucks..... ~x(

2-3 Mercy anywhere other than TR & MR is enuf to clear mob in 2 min and then start the waiting game. (TESTED)
Same for MID
That's why i posted this coz i am there in SR and this is the Problem i am facing.
«««RØGµ£™»»»
CHAR NAME : Gurughuntaal
CHAR TOWN : Temoz yea Kinda :p
CHAR REBIRTH : 11 165
CHAR TYPE : Warrior
khekhekhe
Dark Memora
Dark Memora

Post by khekhekhe »

Ravana wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:27 pm I tot u were a old player and u know stuff well u proved me wrong =))
1) If there was same creep rate i will not have posted this.
2) High lvl mercy @ mid really =)) is renias spawning there or what ... My 70lvl Mercy can kill them all but the problem is they dont spawn for a long time and mob there sucks..... ~x(

2-3 Mercy anywhere other than TR & MR is enuf to clear mob in 2 min and then start the waiting game. (TESTED)
Same for MID
That's why i posted this coz i am there in SR and this is the Problem i am facing.
Old ho jayega toh Tomriddle memora ko boss bolega