130 ess Auction

No Non-Game related topics here.
a3teacher
Ewealla
Ewealla

130 ess Auction

Post by a3teacher »

GM thanks for unfair decision. ^:)^ I dont have any problem with it but next time implement new logic or new system to bid properly. Else no use to play honestly.
Cheating will be my first priority. B-)

Thank you have a nice day!!! :YMPEACE:
CHAR NAME : Modreter
TOWN : Temoz
REBIRTH : 12 165
TYPE : Archer
OTHER CHARS : Wildkiller,Elexis,Dopamine,Sairentokira.:YMPEACE:
[If you don't like rule...Just follow it...Reach on top...and...Change the rule...]
:YMBRINGITON: :-W :!!
a3teacher
Ewealla
Ewealla

Re: 130 ess Auction

Post by a3teacher »

Thanks to take proper decision rather than taking unfair decision.
#Respect :-bd ^:)^ :YMHUG:
CHAR NAME : Modreter
TOWN : Temoz
REBIRTH : 12 165
TYPE : Archer
OTHER CHARS : Wildkiller,Elexis,Dopamine,Sairentokira.:YMPEACE:
[If you don't like rule...Just follow it...Reach on top...and...Change the rule...]
:YMBRINGITON: :-W :!!
andhakanun
Es Higel
Es Higel

Post by andhakanun »

a3teacher wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:59 am GM thanks for unfair decision. ^:)^ I dont have any problem with it but next time implement new logic or new system to bid properly. Else no use to play honestly.
Cheating will be my first priority. B-)

Thank you have a nice day!!! :YMPEACE:
Dude you are playing at the mercy of Respected GM, don't try to be oversmart / provoke players or else if u are ban this time u won't get any mercy from GM. :-bd
Mahakaal
Memora
Memora

Post by Mahakaal »

Career pe Dhayn de Gawde ... warne waha kisko Unfair bolega =)) =))
OneBoss
Torturer
Torturer

Post by OneBoss »

andhakanun wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:55 pm Dude you are playing at the mercy of Respected GM, don't try to be oversmart / provoke players or else if u are ban this time u won't get any mercy from GM. :-bd
If you have belief in what you say, you don’t need to hide behind noob and anonymous ids to abuse ! Man up and be bold in life, speak your heart out with your real Id and that will have weightage as if you can’t believe your own self no one is going to trust your words! Cry less, grow ballz anc courage !
*Left this server due to distribution of bugged stuffs to players by the gm*

#RanjanaRandLoverForever
andhakanun
Es Higel
Es Higel

Post by andhakanun »

OneBoss wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:19 pm If you have belief in what you say, you don’t need to hide behind noob and anonymous ids to abuse ! Man up and be bold in life, speak your heart out with your real Id and that will have weightage as if you can’t believe your own self no one is going to trust your words! Cry less, grow ballz anc courage !
Learning From you to abuse from noob and main char and following the way you make fake ids to abuse in forum =))