Is Madame Kicked Again By Temoz???

No Non-Game related topics here.
andhakanun
Es Higel
Es Higel

Is Madame Kicked Again By Temoz???

Post by andhakanun »

In Recent Few days it is seen that Madame is without kh and non of Temoz are supporting him. It is also being heard that Demolition has kicked him out of alliance out of some personal abuse issue .Is this the case of yet another kick from Temoz. How long and how many time will this insult go on for an individual. =)) :ymdevil:
Juscallmeargo
Nifgha
Nifgha

Re: Is Madame Kicked Again By Temoz???

Post by Juscallmeargo »

andhakanun wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:25 pm In Recent Few days it is seen that Madame is without kh and non of Temoz are supporting him. It is also being heard that Demolition has kicked him out of alliance out of some personal abuse issue .Is this the case of yet another kick from Temoz. How long and how many time will this insult go on for an individual. =)) :ymdevil:
LOL,abhi toh party shuru hui hai xD :yahoo:
Argonian
Draugr
Hotbabe
Vipermage
Hyperstorm
Imperious
Shehzaadi
Veteran
Memora
Memora

Post by Veteran »

andhakanun wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:25 pm In Recent Few days it is seen that Madame is without kh and non of Temoz are supporting him. It is also being heard that Demolition has kicked him out of alliance out of some personal abuse issue .Is this the case of yet another kick from Temoz. How long and how many time will this insult go on for an individual. =)) :ymdevil:
Even if what you are saying were to be true, whose loss is it ? :-?
IGN - Veteran

Whoever you are, wherever you go, I’ll find you and thank you for reading my signature with so much dedication. #ImVeteran ;)
andhakanun
Es Higel
Es Higel

Post by andhakanun »

Veteran wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:45 am Even if what you are saying were to be true, whose loss is it ? :-?
Does Madame have any impact in game ?? He playing or not playing does matter to any town :ymparty: =)) =))
Veteran
Memora
Memora

Post by Veteran »

andhakanun wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:03 pm Does Madame have any impact in game ?? He playing or not playing does matter to any town :ymparty: =)) =))
Then why celebrity like status in game and on forums ?
IGN - Veteran

Whoever you are, wherever you go, I’ll find you and thank you for reading my signature with so much dedication. #ImVeteran ;)
Fact
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Fact »

andhakanun wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:03 pm Does Madame have any impact in game ?? He playing or not playing does matter to any town :ymparty: =)) =))
damn true. \m/
Blackmagic
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by Blackmagic »

For a character like madame who doesn’t have any impact in game, it’s shocking to see 50% of shouts and noob characters on him even when he is inactive. Threads to debate on his disbanding of his own kh and conspiracy theories to guess what would have happened. That indeed proves this guy has no impact on game.

I am forced to use a noob id to comment this because of lack of Madame’s impact 😂
milkshake
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by milkshake »

Impotents every where steals attention. no wonder whether you are in game or in real. what you call an Impact ,we call that trolling all over his life. Dismissed.