Marketing and Promoting A3 Mania

No Non-Game related topics here.
onestepcloser.9
Memora
Memora

Marketing and Promoting A3 Mania

Post by onestepcloser.9 »

Hello everyone,

As you can see my join date, it was in 2010. I started playing A3 mania quite some time back and I'm pleasantly surprised and happy that the server continues to run after 10+ years. I have been an avid player of A3 since its early beta (A3 India.) I have been on and off A3 Mania, but due to the lock-down, I decided to log back in. I'm surprised at the number of people playing the game!

I feel that A3 Mania has continued to run due to the fantastic administration, hard work, dedication and commitment of the GMs/Developers and other people involved in maintaining the server. Not to mention the players who adore this game. We all know there were many private A3 servers like TianTIan, Hades and more, but none have withstood the test of time like A3 Mania.

I think this could be the perfect opportunity for all players and game staff to market and promote the game. The more players we have in the game, the more the game can grow, the more revenue A3 Mania staff can make, and the better the game can become. I am not sure what the scope of development of the core game is, but that is something the game dev can answer.

So invite your friends and family members. Share screenshots on Facebook. Write reviews about A3 on MMORPG websites and link them back to A3 Mania. Post on Instagram! Do livestreams! Do everything you can to promote the game and get more players to the game.

Game staff can promote A3 Mania in South East Asia through FB ads, etc. Since this game relates more to this geographical region compared to the west, the lock down could be a great opportunity to bring new players to this server.

Thanks for this awesome server. Keep doing the great job!
duhavenger
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Re: Marketing and Promoting A3 Mania

Post by duhavenger »

As you can see most of the players are happy that atleast the server is alive and not dead.
so you may see that most players are same as me.
thus is the same for me.
the only thing people can do for the server is do eshop to support it.
i bought karooba and paum both lvl 15 and and rn from eshop few years ago.
and was thinking of buying RR from eshop.
but corona happened and then the shit update happened.
support the server after coronavirus lockdown ends by eshop.
that is the most a player can do.
onestepcloser.9
Memora
Memora

Post by onestepcloser.9 »

You're right. Buying from eShop will help support the server - that's the end goal. Nowadays I see good traffic on the server.
duhavenger
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by duhavenger »

onestepcloser.9 wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 10:50 am You're right. Buying from eShop will help support the server - that's the end goal. Nowadays I see good traffic on the server.
if GM wants to do good marketing.
or get enough funds for server support.
GM can make quests( a really very very big quest which takes like 30 days to complete) from which player can get a temporary g8 or g9 lvl 15 for 2 days and it would be attached to that account.
And after 2 days that temporary unique weapon gets removed automatically.
when players get addicted to unique lvl 15 dmg.
then in eshop new types of unique should be added.
And then create a temporary g8 or g9 lvl 15 rental for a month in eshop for 500 to whatever ranges.
and this eshop rental should also be automatically removed.
so how's the idea? :D