New Events

Here's where you can look out for some of the guides.
Rix
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

New Events

Post by Rix »

As a regular player since last 6 months I am disappointed that there are no new events at all.
All a new player can do is make GP parties, level up and then do H map bossing till eternity for wz/eshop and still can't do much.
There is nothing else for a new player to do.
Nothing new and no new developments have happened so far.

Our server needs events to lure back old and new players alike..

Also, the server is heavily biased towards high levelers.
You can't do too much without Uni parts and wepons and maxed sets and so on. So, I'd request GM's to make our server a bit more noob friendly.

Its my humble request to GM's to not only reply in this thread but also share hints of further roadmap to help us keep interested mania.

Thanks
Bramha
योद्धा
जन्म भूमि : Temoz
कर्म भूमि : सर्वत्र

ले महा-मृत्यु को साथ-साथ
निर्भीक गया वह ढालो में।।
विकराल ब्रज-मय बादल-सा
वह मान-रक्त का प्यासा था।।।
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Re: New Events

Post by [GM]Blade »

Event suggestions are welcome.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
a3teacher
Ewealla
Ewealla

Post by a3teacher »

Shift lvl up map from GP to C1 and increase rate of C1 creeps and experience rate too. Make GP for mercy lvl up but more exp than SR or same as SR and also increase creeps rate. Open that map for 30min daily and remove lagg :D
CHAR NAME : Modreter
TOWN : Temoz
REBIRTH : 12 165
TYPE : Archer
OTHER CHARS : Wildkiller,Elexis,Dopamine,Sairentokira.:YMPEACE:
[If you don't like rule...Just follow it...Reach on top...and...Change the rule...]
:YMBRINGITON: :-W :!!
Lordofarcher
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Lordofarcher »

1-After playing The server I have realized that if one has to farm stuff's by bossing ( HATREL or Sidhe) he has to do Bossing continuously and regularly.
But it's difficult for gamers like us to go for Sidhe bosses bcoz the boss spawn during IST ( 19:00 hrs to 21:00 hrs) . Either we are at office or we travel to reach home.. So folk like us aren't able to go for Sidhe bosses which deprived us from War and Good bosses dropes.

If there is some modifications in boss timing like 1 boss in the morning ( 09:00 to 10:00) or any time before office hr start and 1 boss after 21:00 hrs , folks like us can enjoy more , we can go bossing and have war if any at that time.I request you to think for gamers like us who can't go for Sidhe boss due to office timing.

2- There should be some item drop event ( As was in A3Ultimate , i.e Mark of Rubal Event ) twice daily , so that gamers have something to play . The item which drops can be used to obtain something which is relevant for in game stuffs .

3 - Coming Back to Sidhe boss timing , Either GM should implement new God boss maps or if no new maps are being implemented in current scenario Sidhe boss should be coming twice daily , so that ppl can boss and have war. As per my experience if there are more bossing event , more will be active players and there will be more war .
Rix
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by Rix »

Following are the suggestions

*We should have a Quarterly calander of events.
Each quarter should have three kinds of events. Each event may last from 3-7 days each month depending upon the general consensus.

* To enter/qualify for the event players could gather requisite drops, Just like players need quest drops to do sidhe bossing.
This will promote uniform attendance throughout the month from both town and not just on event days.

*Different events should focus on four different locus of this game.
Intra-class, Class vs class, Town vs town aspect, Player vs Monster aspect.

*More on the above point -
Class vs Class : Full on war of classes. eg Archers vs HK's, Warrior vs Archer's etc

Intra-class : eg. Mages fighting for the Queen of Mages title.
Important thing : As the set and wepon matters, we should give new chars level grounds to compete in this. So requisites could be full g10 with g10 wepon. As we have G10 hidden opts unlocked on this server as well, we can put it to some use.

Town vs Town : This is important. Nivea Canyon open time to time, but its usually one-sided, and inconclusive, there should be count of player kills rather than monster kills. Town vs Town needs to be overhauled to bring more participants from both sides.

Player vs Enemy/Monster : eg. An Elite team of 20+ chars consisting of players from both sides grinding together for days to kill god boss after god boss. Same way some other team is doing the same thing in some other map. Whichever team finishes the task ends up getting a ticket to kill Mega boss.

The same way towns could kill the mega-bosses too. The town with max damage would get the drops. Aka Snowman style.

Just an example to mix and match things.
This is a wonderful game, a little bit of push from GM's can see surge of players, new and old returning to the game.

Al GMvs have to do is, Give this game as much unbiased love to this game as the players do.

Thank you.
Bramha
योद्धा

ले महा-मृत्यु को साथ-साथ
विकराल ब्रज-मय बादल-सा
Rix
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by Rix »

a3teacher wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:45 pm Shift lvl up map from GP to C1 and increase rate of C1 creeps and experience rate too. Make GP for mercy lvl up but more exp than SR or same as SR and also increase creeps rate. Open that map for 30min daily and remove lagg :D

Sorry mate,
But I don't find the usefulness of giving Merc two different maps to level up. Do let us know the though behind this.
What could be done is, increase the creep rate of all places in SR so that any place gets uniform xp with uniform no. of players.

*Most of the Beta maps of T/Q and H are entirely useless due to this rebirth system. You wont find a living soul in S1, R3, P1 etc etc.
Map participation could be increased by introducing bosses in these maps with varied value of drop and drop rate.
or the high xp quest can be distributed to other maps as well.

*Grinding for wz is completely fine. What's not is no. Of high value stuff needed to be a maxd char.
This promotes eshopping which is also fine.
The thing is, level 15 wepon + ESS + Uni parts can cost above 250bil wz or Rs9500 without ESS.
Thats hell loads of money for some who've just joined. Reducing the cost of stuffs or increasing/introducing the no. of bosses throughout maps and their respective drop value and rates can help.

Thank you.
Bramha
योद्धा

ले महा-मृत्यु को साथ-साथ
विकराल ब्रज-मय बादल-सा
alwzme
Memora
Memora

Post by alwzme »

Appreciate the above post!
Would like to suggest introduction of few more Events like TOD(Tower of Desire). I'm very much in confidence that GM's are well aware of the same.
Moreover, I'd like GMs to bring Snowman event Bi-yearly.
There is definitely a need to bring some fun back to the game. I would love to see the server grow with the players in it.
Valar Morghulis

Success is not final,
Failure is not fatal.
It is the courage to continue that counts!!!
All Men Must Die!

IGN: Valar
IGC: Archer
Town: Temoz
Lordofarcher
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Lordofarcher »

Hello GM ,

So what have u thought regarding the suggestion given above. Till the time some major updates are being planned , change the timing of h1,H2,h3 through out the day so that all types of ppl can be benefited . Now certain ppl are enjoying the Sidhe bosses. I am sure office oriented gamers can't attend h1,H2,h3 ( apart from ppl who have shift other than normal day shift). Lastly In such a old and we'll maintained server where many ppl join to have fun ,and when they see there are only 3 bosses to kill , they get annoyed.

Hope so GM team consider my suggestion of changing Sidhe boss timing and planning it through out the day so that all types of gamers can enjoy and server remain active through :-bd