A3 Story : Raw Facts

Here's where you can look out for some of the guides.
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Re: A3 Story : Raw Facts

Post by maximus »

the only thng which i find troubling is that the legends dont tell u the end to the story.... its left onto us to end it... >,< .. !

Atleast they shuldve completed the thng :| !!
IGN : Oblivion
KH : ƒerocious

IGC : Mage Redyan

\m/ \m/
Save Earth...Itz The Only Planet Wid Gurllzz !!
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by Pain »

maximus wrote:the only thng which i find troubling is that the legends dont tell u the end to the story.... its left onto us to end it... >,< .. !

Atleast they shuldve completed the thng :| !!
i can understand whats goin on in ur tiny BRAIN = 'Nothing'

abbe.... finish those bosses... become powerful dethrone the gods.... and become Ruler.......

Nothing else.....

1 more thing i have noticed in this game is the fact is Evil and Heavenly looks of G10 kits of all characters.....

The most suiting Example is,

HKs G10 kit..... G10 Sword HK looks Royal and Heavenly with his Golden Armour and
on the other hand..... G10 mace Hk looks like a Demon or more towards Dark and Dangerous.... but unlike all stories,,,, where Good and Heavenly things are much more powerful than Dark and Demonic things,,,, here we can see that G10 mace Hk kit makes Hk much more powerful than as compared to G10 Sword Hk kit(Which is an Utterly a Chutiyapa Kit, Except for boots).

The same phenomenon is seen in other class kits too.... like Archers and Mages.... Even in warriors Sword kit white colour(which symbolizes goodness) is there,,, but in actual Kwaon was an Axe warrior,,,, and look at those Axe warriors the look like bloody Rhinos..... and the most confusing fact about warriors is...... Neither Axe Nor Sword warrior is Powerful,,,, But spear warrior is the most powerful amongst them..... have u ever heard of Spear warrior in the Legend !!!!

Moreover, if u have read the story, Holyknights which are the followers of Rebellue and Gods are seem to be wearing almost the same G10 sword Hk kit(i mean the kit's colour as described is golden and all)...... So this means the kit which we think as the mark of Good and Heavenly is actually in the hands of the people supporting Gods and Rebellue(i mean Dark and Bad Bad very Bad side :P ).

sometimes i get confused thinking about these facts........ :-\ :-\

Note:- this was my observation !!!!
£€G€ÑК Ðøц С€......... Wë K¡££ TH€M....... !!!!!!

IGN: Recobeast, BunnyFastard, Cybertooth
IGC: Archer, Warrior
IGKH: Akatsuki(Leader)
deadraizer
Ranias
Ranias

Post by deadraizer »

which god wears hks sword kit?
N HKs arent followers of rabellu, they follow billmade
IGN : Deadraizer
IGC : HK

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by Pain »

Doood Deadraizer........

Read Legend 05 &
Legend 06.....

these Legends describe Kinghts Appearance and they show how they worked under Gods, like soldiers.

moreover... Billmade was 1 of the Holy Knights......

i didnt mention that Gods wear HK's kit..... i said that 'G10 Sword HK looks Royal and Heavenly with his Golden Armour' :)

deadraizer
Ranias
Ranias

Post by deadraizer »

knights werent holy knights I suppose, they wer jst normal fighters, or hired mecenaries rather, mayb m wrong

Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by Pain »

They were acting as a soldiers for Gods.... :)

maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

Nope...Frst of all..who said that Mace kit is better than swrd kit?..n who told u that Spear warrior is the most Powerful one?... DUH !

Axe warriors are the most powerful if u see n go by the story..the story doesnt hav uni weapons..they go just by the kit..n g10 spear is null....Axe has the best dmg in weapons... !

u thnk that g10 spear is the best only coz of the uni spear.. !
Moreover swrd hk just has to compromise the Accuracy part in his pants...rest all is FTW man.. !

Cmin to the heavenly part of the Hks....Billmade was a one of the knights of order of the gods...but he fought for Rubal... !

\m/ \m/
deadraizer
Ranias
Ranias

Post by deadraizer »

he bacstabbed rabellu n she backstabbed billmade :D

maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

No actually rabellu bacstabbed Billmade...when did Bill backstab her? :-\

\m/ \m/
deadraizer
Ranias
Ranias

Post by deadraizer »

bill backstabbed by fcking her on d first day n leaving d job d nxt day :P

maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

lol bill loved her when he laid her down...then he came to know bout her backstabbin later.. !

\m/ \m/
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by Pain »

maximus wrote:Nope...Frst of all..who said that Mace kit is better than swrd kit?..n who told u that Spear warrior is the most Powerful one?... DUH !

Axe warriors are the most powerful if u see n go by the story..the story doesnt hav uni weapons..they go just by the kit..n g10 spear is null....Axe has the best dmg in weapons... !

u thnk that g10 spear is the best only coz of the uni spear.. !
Moreover swrd hk just has to compromise the Accuracy part in his pants...rest all is FTW man.. !

Cmin to the heavenly part of the Hks....Billmade was a one of the knights of order of the gods...but he fought for Rubal... !
Mace Hks kit is much better than sword Hk kit......

Swordies dont have Evasion as good as Mace...
Swordies dont have Accuracy as compared to Mace...
Swordies Suck at Critical Hit rate... though it is compensated by imbaa Crit evasion.....
And Above all of those... Swordies dont have Ele's as compared to Mace Hk....
AND AFTER AURA ELEs are the things which matter the most.... if u remember.....

The only thing Swordies have good in their kit is Defense.... rest all is champak.....

Dood....

Axe warriors have imbaa Damage and Accuracy.....
But still, Spear warriors have imbaa Evasion and Attack Speed,,,, u cannot say that G10 spear kit is Null.... plus..... his crit rate is much more than other class warriors.....
i accept that Axe warrior is a killer char.... but Spear warrior is an Allrounder.....
Warriors mostly go spear..... its a fact.........

I didnt rate chars on their Uni's but thier G10 kit stats and kit abilities......
:)

maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

Err....rahul....Pro...Frst kindly go n see the Evasion in a swrd hk and a mace hk..BOTH ARE SAME :| ... As i said the only thng that the swrd hk has to actually fall back in is the Accuracy....but its alright....Coz its compensated by def as u said..n def is a really important thng... !

dnt wrry...the Ele's matter..but they dnt Matter to that Xtent in a hk....the ele's Mostly matter in case of Mage chars to that Xtent...n mainly...u get aura ele for each aura...so the diff is not that much n its all compensated with the def.. !

The spear warrior set doesnt hav Evasion.... ~x( ..Neither do they hav IMBA attack speed...all the Chars giv Equal Melee's... its just the Animation difference that makes us thnk that its more speedy than the other :| ... !

Axe set for g10 is FTW man... ! :) !!

\m/ \m/
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by Pain »

maximus wrote:Err....rahul....Pro...Frst kindly go n see the Evasion in a swrd hk and a mace hk..BOTH ARE SAME :| ... As i said the only thng that the swrd hk has to actually fall back in is the Accuracy....but its alright....Coz its compensated by def as u said..n def is a really important thng... !

dnt wrry...the Ele's matter..but they dnt Matter to that Xtent in a hk....the ele's Mostly matter in case of Mage chars to that Xtent...n mainly...u get aura ele for each aura...so the diff is not that much n its all compensated with the def.. !

The spear warrior set doesnt hav Evasion.... ~x( ..Neither do they hav IMBA attack speed...all the Chars giv Equal Melee's... its just the Animation difference that makes us thnk that its more speedy than the other :| ... !

Axe set for g10 is FTW man... ! :) !!
Ghade....

See Axe pants... Max Evasion is 29 or 30%.....
See Spear pants... Max Evasion is 45%.... Dont u think its more than Axe guy !!!!

i can agree over attack speed.... but Spear more defense than Axe... if u see that piont too.....

maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

I know that spear Eva is more than Axe...but It doesnt hav the MAX eva...the max amount of Eva is in swrd... !

its not in spear... !

Though thats just an idea im having..im not cent percent sure bout it..will hav to check it once... !

Moreover Though the axe pants dnt hav Eva...they hav Accuracy ...n it plays a really vital role in PKPK when ur holding The Rape Uni XD !!

\m/ \m/